Your actions?My hint was beans. That's a pretty big hint. Y'all wanted something but nobody seems to see this now?
Your actions?My hint was beans. That's a pretty big hint. Y'all wanted something but nobody seems to see this now?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Why do you keep ignoring it when people ask you to claim a role Erin?Before i forget in case
Transfer to demonspeed/paikuhan
Make good use of it !
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
- Erinyes as Pu'ar -> 1st time get the role, passive role, not diffuserGry i did give already many hints from the very 1st day, im very reluctant to say more for now.
Also im reluctant to lynch Gnut for now, i don't say he's cleared or anything, , but im afraid , it's quite a risky choice i think what if it turns out he told the truth #kato #battou.

Can we, I, have some hints as to what your role is?This situation doesn't add up. I don't buy that gnut is Vandred and Daws' Mafia mate. But I can't really say what the play is.
For a second I got a brilliant flash of inspiration thinking the reason only one person died in N2 (and no one has yet died of poisoning) was that one Mafia recruited a Sleeper.
We know Panda was killed by orange Mafia (Tina), so Red Mafia would've made the recruit. In that case sacrificing the Burden (who to them is exactly that, a burden) to get the Townies to help take out the other mafia/other Townies could make sense, I guess. The Townies would believe there's only two Red members left, Vandred gave up, and that gnut's struggle would just be out of stubbornness.
It makes sense in my head until I realize they would have either had to know who the Sleeper was beforehand (through their Mafia Detective) so they could plan this all out in N2, or the whole thing is improvised since the beginning of D3.
If they knew who the Sleeper was, that would mean they found out about Gry's role in some other way... but I don't see any other way the could have. His hints didn't exactly paint him out to be Spy.
Yeah, I haven't really thought it through. It's taken me several hours of reading a few posts at a time to catch up, and I just wanted to get this out there so maybe someone could make sense of it, or just tell me how stupid an idea it is so I can drop it.
In your list it says passive role. Is a previous hint missing or do you really think that's enough? Which passive role could be so valuable not to claim it at this point?Gry i did give already many hints from the very 1st day, im very reluctant to say more for now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I considered sleeper but I'm unsure if the hosts would notify the whole mafia or only the leader/player who targetted. If the whole mafia knew he was recruited then I still think this is silly. Daws could've done all he did without sacrificing Vandred, but at this point I'm done trying to make sense of their actions.This situation doesn't add up. I don't buy that gnut is Vandred and Daws' Mafia mate. But I can't really say what the play is.
For a second I got a brilliant flash of inspiration thinking the reason only one person died in N2 (and no one has yet died of poisoning) was that one Mafia recruited a Sleeper.
We know Panda was killed by orange Mafia (Tina), so Red Mafia would've made the recruit. In that case sacrificing the Burden (who to them is exactly that, a burden) to get the Townies to help take out the other mafia/other Townies could make sense, I guess. The Townies would believe there's only two Red members left, Vandred gave up, and that gnut's struggle would just be out of stubbornness.
It makes sense in my head until I realize they would have either had to know who the Sleeper was beforehand (through their Mafia Detective) so they could plan this all out in N2, or the whole thing is improvised since the beginning of D3.
If they knew who the Sleeper was, that would mean they found out about Gry's role in some other way... but I don't see any other way the could have. His hints didn't exactly paint him out to be Spy.
Yeah, I haven't really thought it through. It's taken me several hours of reading a few posts at a time to catch up, and I just wanted to get this out there so maybe someone could make sense of it, or just tell me how stupid an idea it is so I can drop it.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I wonder, maybe the hosts would just move the death to next night. Same with the lover, I think he would still die in such a situation but if he didn't, we screwed up by not killing Daws and Vandred last day to keep A.ulq alive.Even if someone had been poisoned, he would not die because of the Burden since the night has been skipped.
At this point I'm pretty much doomed to be of as much use as Vanilla Townie for the rest of the game, especially with last Night skipped.Can we, I, have some hints as to what your role is?
Soooo, not Mortician then? :/ Doctor.My two targets were Organized and then brandish
Brandish? Why?My two targets were Organized and then brandish