Games Mafia Game 56 - Dragon Ball Z: A New Threat - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Just a sidenote, Day phase will end at an inconvenient time for me, so I'd recommend people transfer to Demon for any potential GenkiDama targets.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Same here. It will end at something like 4am here.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
And if Greg is Bomb I will die?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If I get enough energy for the GK, I am going to use it on Son. I don't want to go for Greg then Son for lynch. As I said before, I don't think abusing GK is going to help us. I was fine with dying to a Bomb before my reveal because it would have allowed my fellow Masons to be trusted. But in this situation I am not.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Before i forget in case

Transfer to demonspeed/paikuhan

Make good use of it ! :zomg

Why do you keep ignoring it when people ask you to claim a role Erin?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Transfer to Demonspeed

@Lady pompom could you block gnut this night please? If he and daws really are the last ones you can easily prevent a kill by blocking him. And if we're wrong it's no problem since his claimed role can't be used anyway.
Even if you're orange escort it's best for you too to block him.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,085
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Gry i did give already many hints from the very 1st day, im very reluctant to say more for now.

Also im reluctant to lynch Gnut for now, i don't say he's cleared or anything, , but im afraid , it's quite a risky choice i think what if it turns out he told the truth #kato #battou.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Gry i did give already many hints from the very 1st day, im very reluctant to say more for now.

Also im reluctant to lynch Gnut for now, i don't say he's cleared or anything, , but im afraid , it's quite a risky choice i think what if it turns out he told the truth #kato #battou.
- Erinyes as Pu'ar -> 1st time get the role, passive role, not diffuser

:notrust
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
This situation doesn't add up. I don't buy that gnut is Vandred and Daws' Mafia mate. But I can't really say what the play is.

For a second I got a brilliant flash of inspiration thinking the reason only one person died in N2 (and no one has yet died of poisoning) was that one Mafia recruited a Sleeper.
We know Panda was killed by orange Mafia (Tina), so Red Mafia would've made the recruit. In that case sacrificing the Burden (who to them is exactly that, a burden) to get the Townies to help take out the other mafia/other Townies could make sense, I guess. The Townies would believe there's only two Red members left, Vandred gave up, and that gnut's struggle would just be out of stubbornness.

It makes sense in my head until I realize they would have either had to know who the Sleeper was beforehand (through their Mafia Detective) so they could plan this all out in N2, or the whole thing is improvised since the beginning of D3.
If they knew who the Sleeper was, that would mean they found out about Gry's role in some other way... but I don't see any other way the could have. His hints didn't exactly paint him out to be Spy.

Yeah, I haven't really thought it through. It's taken me several hours of reading a few posts at a time to catch up, and I just wanted to get this out there so maybe someone could make sense of it, or just tell me how stupid an idea it is so I can drop it.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
This situation doesn't add up. I don't buy that gnut is Vandred and Daws' Mafia mate. But I can't really say what the play is.

For a second I got a brilliant flash of inspiration thinking the reason only one person died in N2 (and no one has yet died of poisoning) was that one Mafia recruited a Sleeper.
We know Panda was killed by orange Mafia (Tina), so Red Mafia would've made the recruit. In that case sacrificing the Burden (who to them is exactly that, a burden) to get the Townies to help take out the other mafia/other Townies could make sense, I guess. The Townies would believe there's only two Red members left, Vandred gave up, and that gnut's struggle would just be out of stubbornness.

It makes sense in my head until I realize they would have either had to know who the Sleeper was beforehand (through their Mafia Detective) so they could plan this all out in N2, or the whole thing is improvised since the beginning of D3.
If they knew who the Sleeper was, that would mean they found out about Gry's role in some other way... but I don't see any other way the could have. His hints didn't exactly paint him out to be Spy.

Yeah, I haven't really thought it through. It's taken me several hours of reading a few posts at a time to catch up, and I just wanted to get this out there so maybe someone could make sense of it, or just tell me how stupid an idea it is so I can drop it.
Can we, I, have some hints as to what your role is?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Even if someone had been poisoned, he would not die because of the Burden since the night has been skipped.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Gry i did give already many hints from the very 1st day, im very reluctant to say more for now.
In your list it says passive role. Is a previous hint missing or do you really think that's enough? Which passive role could be so valuable not to claim it at this point?

You're looking shady right now Erin.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This situation doesn't add up. I don't buy that gnut is Vandred and Daws' Mafia mate. But I can't really say what the play is.

For a second I got a brilliant flash of inspiration thinking the reason only one person died in N2 (and no one has yet died of poisoning) was that one Mafia recruited a Sleeper.
We know Panda was killed by orange Mafia (Tina), so Red Mafia would've made the recruit. In that case sacrificing the Burden (who to them is exactly that, a burden) to get the Townies to help take out the other mafia/other Townies could make sense, I guess. The Townies would believe there's only two Red members left, Vandred gave up, and that gnut's struggle would just be out of stubbornness.

It makes sense in my head until I realize they would have either had to know who the Sleeper was beforehand (through their Mafia Detective) so they could plan this all out in N2, or the whole thing is improvised since the beginning of D3.
If they knew who the Sleeper was, that would mean they found out about Gry's role in some other way... but I don't see any other way the could have. His hints didn't exactly paint him out to be Spy.

Yeah, I haven't really thought it through. It's taken me several hours of reading a few posts at a time to catch up, and I just wanted to get this out there so maybe someone could make sense of it, or just tell me how stupid an idea it is so I can drop it.
I considered sleeper but I'm unsure if the hosts would notify the whole mafia or only the leader/player who targetted. If the whole mafia knew he was recruited then I still think this is silly. Daws could've done all he did without sacrificing Vandred, but at this point I'm done trying to make sense of their actions.
Nobody claimed regular townie either. It could be a Traitor, but I don't really get how that one works in a 2-mafia setup.
So recruiting is possible but I don't think it happened.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Even if someone had been poisoned, he would not die because of the Burden since the night has been skipped.
I wonder, maybe the hosts would just move the death to next night. Same with the lover, I think he would still die in such a situation but if he didn't, we screwed up by not killing Daws and Vandred last day to keep A.ulq alive.
Weird interaction though. But in both poisoner/lover case they should die "next night", so we could still have a delayed poisoner kill this night.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yes that's what I think. The death is postponed to the next night.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Surprised that people decided to transfer energy to me. I did say that I would use it on Son. Are you really fine with a GK kill + lynch on Greg? Or do you wan to lynch someone else?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I don't think you will get 15, I'm just storing my energy and doubt I will ever get to use it myself. But if you do then yeah, I'm fine with it.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
My two targets were Organized and then brandish
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
@Demonspeed @A.ulq Were you recruited masons or were you masons from the start? Depending on which, it could make Demon more or less clear
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top