Games Mafia Game 56 - Dragon Ball Z: A New Threat - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
There could be 5 in both, so I'd say everyone but me, spriggan, the masons and maybe Holt is mafia then, so add Erin to my suspects above.

What is your role desin?
So it might be almost 50/50 at the moment? Damn. 11 players with Son of Daws confirmed Mafia Detective, that leaves 10 players with 4 possible mafia.

Not sure about doubting Erin, if there was any other prostitute he/she would have challenged that claim most likely.

I'm an Apprentice, it doesn't matter if sane or not though.
I targeted James the first night because of his super exciting role he never had but then he dieded and I targeted WYIS the following two nights which means I need one more night and we can kill three people tommorow and finish this. Since he is confirmed daytime vigilante sanity doesn't matter.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Recap update if i forget something, just let me know please, ill fix it Asap


Recap
- A.ulq as Mr. Buu -> has 2 roles can't be target by one of the mafia team, lover & mason
- Aonori as Android 17-> Mafia bomb died on N1 with Piccolo
- Battou as Mr. Popo -> Kamikaze bomb - lynched on D2- hinted a Kamikaze Bomb
- Brandish as Mr. Satan ->Mafia boss has an active role in the game. And not a bomb diffuser
- Demonspeed as Paikuhan -> swore on Rita he's a townie, not such an important role, passive role,reveals being a mason
- desin24 as Son Gohan-> fits Gohan's character quite a bit and it's active. claimed apprentice
- Emperor Spriggan as Tenshinhan -> hinted Jesus
- Erinyes as Pu'ar -> 1st time get the role, passive role, not diffuser, Bulletproof
- gnut as Trunks -> Investigator lynched on D4 1st time get his role, he's a tier 2 fighter.... an old role yet new claims to be investigator
- GrySun as Yamcha -> not a det, Spy
- Holt as Chichi -> not defuser -> claims Doctor
- James Rye as Uranai Baba -> It is a very exciting role & never had it before -> Santa claus killed on N1
- Jammin as Krillin -> swears on Androssi he's a townie -> Hider killed by hiding behind Yajirobe
- Kato756 as Roshi -> night role, could be usefull, questions his sanity, claimed bomb, then claimed Det -> detective Genki damed on D2
- Lady pompom as Videl -> active role but no difuser, has a certain ability, hinted prostitute
- lakhan220 as Piccolo - Mafia assassin killed on N1
- Lambu as Vegeta -> serial killer, killed on N1
- Organizized as Karin ->Mason recruiter was killed on N4 night role
- scav as Bulma -> Detective lynched on D1
- SonOfDaws as Dr. Brief -> active role, Lover ans claims Mafia det
- syx as Yajirobe -> Bomb killed on N1
- Totinona as Android 18 -> Janitor an active role Gk-ed on D3
- TSPanda as Son Goten -> doctor - Killed on N2- boring night role can be useful
- Vandred as Kid Trunks -> Mafia burden lynched on D3
- WithYouInSpirit as Oolong -> vigilante
- xi0 as Launch -> similar hints as gnut
- xnut as Son Goku -> detective killed on N4
- Zasz as Chaozu -> vengeful townie get day killed by vigilante ( spirit)



Actions :
Wyis -> daykilled Zasz on D1
Kato ->investigated Gry on N1 got no guilty
Lady pompom -> N1 target Gry
SoD -> N1 Target Gry -> reveals Spy

Spriggan -> Gk-ed Kato on D2
Lady pompom-> N2 target Vandred
SoD -> N2 target Tina-> reveals Janitor

WYis -> Gk-ed Tina on D3


Results so far
Townies :
10 losses (1 hostkilled)
Mafia 1 : 3 losses
Mafia2 : 2 loss
3rd party : 2 losses
remaining likely 3 or 4 mafias​
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,596
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Erinyes maybe you should put more emphasis on the living players' hints and claims and leave out the dead people or just write them seperately? Would make it easier to look at. Right now the 5 I mentioned are most likely to have mafia.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
So it might be almost 50/50 at the moment? Damn. 11 players with Son of Daws confirmed Mafia Detective, that leaves 10 players with 4 possible mafia.

Not sure about doubting Erin, if there was any other prostitute he/she would have challenged that claim most likely.

I'm an Apprentice, it doesn't matter if sane or not though.
I targeted James the first night because of his super exciting role he never had but then he dieded and I targeted WYIS the following two nights which means I need one more night and we can kill three people tommorow and finish this. Since he is confirmed daytime vigilante sanity doesn't matter.
I meant LadyPompom and not Erin of course.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,596
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So it might be almost 50/50 at the moment? Damn. 11 players with Son of Daws confirmed Mafia Detective, that leaves 10 players with 4 possible mafia.

Not sure about doubting Erin, if there was any other prostitute he/she would have challenged that claim most likely.

I'm an Apprentice, it doesn't matter if sane or not though.
I targeted James the first night because of his super exciting role he never had but then he dieded and I targeted WYIS the following two nights which means I need one more night and we can kill three people tommorow and finish this. Since he is confirmed daytime vigilante sanity doesn't matter.
Damn, that is actually convincing. If they don't kill you this night you should be able to use the vigilante role and prove yourself that way. If @Lady pompom isn't lying she should stay away from blocking you this night. So if you have no kill power next day you should be dead for sure.
A fake vigilante claim if you're lying is a hostkill for you for sure.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,596
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It would be interesting if the masons targetted xi0 or pompom and that is what killed Orgz. But with 2 kills this night he may have just been outright killed.
Still, we have to wait for daws, pompom and Holt.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
oh its definitely plausible considering his early hints was "fits gohan" and indeed gohan was mentored by piccolo, but it means either spriggan or Asia , if not both are lying ?
if he could learn vigilante it could be a great asset.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Damn, that is actually convincing. If they don't kill you this night you should be able to use the vigilante role and prove yourself that way. If @Lady pompom isn't lying she should stay away from blocking you this night. So if you have no kill power next day you should be dead for sure.
A fake vigilante claim if you're lying is a hostkill for you for sure.
That's also why I tried to stay silent a bit too much so I can have these three nights pass and make use of it. The burden fucked me over a bit though.

Ladypompom seems kinda safe being the only prostitute claim since I don't think there was ever a game with no pros whatsoever.
Since there is a Bulletproof there has to be a Strongman right?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
@desin24 try to not get hostkilled, if you're really an apprentice we can't afford to lose you.
Luckily I have a day off today so I have access from my laptop and I can vote/transfer energy and so on
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I targeted Grysun today, not to protect, but again it was a gamble to try to kill him. When gnut was revealed as investigator, I realized Daws revealing Gry was spy went a long way towards clearing him, so my reasoning was that it might have been a ploy to hide Gry in plain sight. I wanted to target Gary too since I highly suspect him but he hasn't claimed and defended yet, so I gave him the NFS instead.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
We really need to look at everyone again. We should also find out orgz suspects and those he trusts. It's likely he tried to recruit one of the people he trusted.
Demon, did he say anything about recruiting power or potential recruits before?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,596
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I targeted Grysun today, not to protect, but again it was a gamble to try to kill him. When gnut was revealed as investigator, I realized Daws revealing Gry was spy went a long way towards clearing him, so my reasoning was that it might have been a ploy to hide Gry in plain sight. I wanted to target Gary too since I highly suspect him but he hasn't claimed and defended yet, so I gave him the NFS instead.
Interesting, yeah if I was in your position I would doubt the townie Daws confirmed as well, so I can't blame you. But I really am town, they know that too and they know I severely limit how much Daws can lie. You may have just prevented the red mafia's kill on me, leaving the Spy alive isn't something they'd wanna do.
I will believe you to be a doctor for now Holt. Either a sane one or a lucky insane one.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Demon, did he say anything about recruiting power or potential recruits before?
Masons have a pad. I would be very surprised if they all didn't talk a lot about who to target and how to play.
Still, before he tells us more we should wait for daws and pompom.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,371
Gender
Male
Country
France
Interesting, yeah if I was in your position I would doubt the townie Daws confirmed as well, so I can't blame you. But I really am town, they know that too and they know I severely limit how much Daws can lie. You may have just prevented the red mafia's kill on me, leaving the Spy alive isn't something they'd wanna do.
I will believe you to be a doctor for now Holt. Either a sane one or a lucky insane one.
But if they tried to kill you. How did Brandish die?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,596
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I targetted @SonOfDaws and know who he went with, so all he can lie about now is that person's role.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But if they tried to kill you. How did Brandish die?
Orange mafia?
If Holt isn't lying, I could imagine the night looking like this:
-Orange kills Brandish, probably thinking him to be the doctor.
-Red tries to kill me, Holt protected me.
-Organizized targetted a mafia to recruit and died from it.

Maybe Daws wants to share their kill target as well, but we should be wary how much we trust him.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Interesting, yeah if I was in your position I would doubt the townie Daws confirmed as well, so I can't blame you. But I really am town, they know that too and they know I severely limit how much Daws can lie. You may have just prevented the red mafia's kill on me, leaving the Spy alive isn't something they'd wanna do.
I will believe you to be a doctor for now Holt. Either a sane one or a lucky insane one.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Masons have a pad. I would be very surprised if they all didn't talk a lot about who to target and how to play.
Still, before he tells us more we should wait for daws and pompom.
Indeed, I do believe you a bit more at least, and yeah, I probably protected you unwittingly haha. It's good though.

Ah yes, my bad. We should wait for those first. Should be easy to spot lies better that way
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,371
Gender
Male
Country
France
I targetted @SonOfDaws and know who he went with, so all he can lie about now is that person's role.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Orange mafia?
If Holt isn't lying, I could imagine the night looking like this:
-Orange kills Brandish, probably thinking him to be the doctor.
-Red tries to kill me, Holt protected me.
-Organizized targetted a mafia to recruit and died from it.

Maybe Daws wants to share their kill target as well, but we should be wary how much we trust him.
Hm, I have another idea in mind but I will wait for Son and pompom's claims.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
@Demonspeed who did you guys target last night?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Or at least did Orgz tell you who he targeted? I don't know how the Mason Pad works if the Recruiter speaks as well or.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top