Games Mafia Game 56 - Dragon Ball Z: A New Threat - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
It's safer for a mafia to pull a jesus... They already know who isn't in their side and they know who their bomb is IF they have one (I'm guessing they don't but) You get the point.
Yeah he's not cleared in my mind either, but it should be simple process of elimination at this stage, if he's mafia he will fall eventually.

Btw Daws you can still transfer your energy before you die. Doesn't have to be xi0, you can transfer to anyone. For no particular reason, but you might as well do it.
Anyone I transfer to now will then be suspect and a distraction. Unproductive.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Anyone I transfer to now will then be suspect and a distraction. Unproductive.
Exactly, that's what mafias would usually do. Your playstyle is certainly unique I'll give you that. It should be impossible by any means, but don't you dare reveal as a townie when you die.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,373
Gender
Male
Country
France
It's safer for a mafia to pull a jesus... They already know who isn't in their side and they know who their bomb is IF they have one (I'm guessing they don't but) You get the point.

Anyone I transfer to now will then be suspect and a distraction. Unproductive.
You can transfer to me if you don't want to give it to Gary. But in the end Gary should be the one to GK you. If Gary has 15 charge and I have the rest. I could be able to use GK next phase if I am not killed. The others don't have enough power. If desin is really Apprentice, survives and learns from Spirit, it'll be a great asset tomorrow.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
!transfer energy to xi0
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Transfer to xi0

@Gry The people I trust are you and Demonspeed and ofc WYIS.

I have some troubles with the bulletproof claim Erin since I believe any Strongman would have gone for her by now and mafia controlling the list is quite a well known tactic.

Regarding LadyPomPom: Speaking for her cause is that nobody claimed prostitute so far and it's a rather usual role in these games. There is slight chance in my mind for her being the mafia escort trying to stay as close to the truth as possible. When I was mafia detective a couple games ago I went with a det claim cause it's easier to not get caught in your lies.

I have the same feeling regarding Spriggan as I had with Vandred. Vandred was proactive on day one, cementing his usefulness and pro townie mentality and then kinda went into the obscure and became more reactive. He turned out as mafia after a bit of backstabbery.
Spriggan jumped in with his Jesus claim Genkidama-ed and then kinda disappeared a bit which gives me the same vibes.

Hardy is quite safe IMO as well, two docs is quite reasonable and no one challenged the role yet.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,373
Gender
Male
Country
France
If this were asked of me yesterday I might have refused. But now that things are winding down to the climax, Gary is showing out as one of the more suspect. It's partly that gut feeling again, but also partly because he may be trying to win as Mafia using the less popular "say not much" tactic. This sort of acts as a Deadlock Collar. We need to be careful though. Even if he GKs Daws today, keeping him alive may prove fatal if they kill enough of us tonight.

Transfer energy to xi0
Not saying that Gary is not a suspect but Zasz died(again!) because of your gut feeling :biblethump.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Exactly, that's what mafias would usually do. Your playstyle is certainly unique I'll give you that. It should be impossible by any means, but don't you dare reveal as a townie when you die.
To be honest that would be simply amazing. Desin.exe would stop working
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Exactly, that's what mafias would usually do. Your playstyle is certainly unique I'll give you that. It should be impossible by any means, but don't you dare reveal as a townie when you die.
If you're still questioning whether or not I'm mafia, then just kill me and be done with it. There's no helping you people.
You can transfer to me if you don't want to give it to Gary. But in the end Gary should be the one to GK you. If Gary has 15 charge and I have the rest. I could be able to use GK next phase if I am not killed. The others don't have enough power. If desin is really Apprentice, survives and learns from Spirit, it'll be a great asset tomorrow.
Oh really! I can???

I can pick who shoots me in the head?? Well gee golly! Thanks for the advice mista'!


.....
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Hardy is quite safe IMO as well, two docs is quite reasonable and no one challenged the role yet.
I don't agree. @Hardy is extremely suspect, always in the thread lurking but not posting, always there when the day/night phases start and I'm pretty sure he's on pads during the night. I would almost lock my vote on him if I could.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If you're still questioning whether or not I'm mafia, then just kill me and be done with it. There's no helping you people.
No you're mafia, it was just a joke on your heavy pro-town playstyle.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Not saying that Gary is not a suspect but Zasz died(again!) because of your gut feeling :biblethump.
No. Admittedly that was a random kill. I panicked because I'd had second thoughts on killing Panda at the last minute.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I don't agree. @Hardy is extremely suspect, always in the thread lurking but not posting, always there when the day/night phases start and I'm pretty sure he's on pads during the night. I would almost lock my vote on him if I could.
And have only one doctor? In my mind any other doctor would have come out by now but staying in the shadow may have been even better. Especially regarding the "rather few" direct mafia kills like last night.
I have to take another look back and look for inconsistencies.
Of course going for a doctor claim also opens up the possibility to claim insane doc and claim your mafia kills as doc kills. If you pair that with a mafia escort correctly you can build a pretty safe scenario :gwah
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
And have only one doctor? In my mind any other doctor would have come out by now but staying in the shadow may have been even better. Especially regarding the "rather few" direct mafia kills like last night.
I have to take another look back and look for inconsistencies.
Of course going for a doctor claim also opens up the possibility to claim insane doc and claim your mafia kills as doc kills. If you pair that with a mafia escort correctly you can build a pretty safe scenario :gwah
We were talking about Hardy and not Holt though :lmao As for Holt, I'm trusting him being the doctor for now.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
We were talking about Hardy and not Holt though :lmao As for Holt, I'm trusting him being the doctor for now.
:facepalm Yeah of course, got a bit too excited in my theory-crafting over there.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,084
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@desin24 my role was revealed only yesterday on D4, there may possibly be a strongman among the remaining mafia, but why would they go for a harmeless bp while there's 2 doc claims, a prostitute and a spy and a mafia det still around ?


@Demonspeed desin was a prime suspect for me on D2 and D3, his claim is indeed quite solid. But that could possibly be a strategy to stay alive, a fortiori if there's an escort in his team. I dont know what to think of it, but im pretty sure he or spriggan (or both) is lying imo.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
and xio and Asia are my suspects too, obviously. Im trusting holt for now.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Daws you still don't want to give up your final member?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top