Games Mafia Game 56 - Dragon Ball Z: A New Threat - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
What about Gry?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hard to believe that Spriggan is Mafia. Claiming Jesus so early is way too risky, especially for a new player.
True. But it would be perfect if he was mafia. We all have bought it so far, but we have no way to confirm it. It's a good pitential cover.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
OK. I will reveal it. Gry was Spy N1, but he is not anymore. He is Mason. We used the fact that Son knew his role to bait Mafia and pressure them. He has been recruited.

Notice how both our actions are coordinated? We are Masons together.
So then why is he lying about last night's actions?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Votekill Grysun

Well, that is interesting. At the very least we know he lied when he had no reason to. Initially, Gry said he targetted Daws and already knows who Daws targetted, so Daws could only lie about the role, but later he said he didn't even get anything. That was why I asked. As it stands, I believe he is the last red then. Also, I recall that he came to the conclusion of Daws being Detective way too early for my Liking. He said it like immediately. I know we have gone wrong with many lynches, and also that most of those lynches screwed themselves up to begin with, but at this stage, I don't think it can be overlooked
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Basically, I trust Gry and Holt since Brandish lied. I have my doubts but I trust pompom because of her claim, I think it's unlikely that Spriggan is Mafia, or at least the Red one. Erin has been fishy, she has to be the Red. desin is most likely Mafia, but Orange.

That's why I think Erin is definitely the last Red.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Votekill Grysun

Well, that is interesting. At the very least we know he lied when he had no reason to. Initially, Gry said he targetted Daws and already knows who Daws targetted, so Daws could only lie about the role, but later he said he didn't even get anything. That was why I asked. As it stands, I believe he is the last red then. Also, I recall that he came to the conclusion of Daws being Detective way too early for my Liking. He said it like immediately. I know we have gone wrong with many lynches, and also that most of those lynches screwed themselves up to begin with, but at this stage, I don't think it can be overlooked
Gry is not Mafia. It was to be sure that Son would not lie. Since he is Mafia it was hard to trust him 100%.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Let's be realistic, even if you think Gry is Mafia(wrong). It is between desin and Erin right now because of the penalty votes. From my POV Erin is most likely the Red one. We have to lynch her to limit the number of deaths. Gry can't be lynched this phase.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
We recruited him N1. If he were Mafia Orgz would have died.

Son didn't lie about Tina so why would he lie for Gry? It's either Erin or desin right now. I believe desin is Orange but killing an Orange doesn't reduce the number of deaths(Escort or no). And with his Apprentice claim we can easily prove if he is Mafia or not next Day Phase.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Now that I revealed that Gry is Mason he won't be a priority to any of the teams anymore. We have to get the Red one or pompom + someone else might die. Which would spell Townie's loss.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
What the actual fuck? Why is there always a convenient excuse for every shit?! You guys keeping info is hurting us. I explicitly asked you about this earlier. Daws was already dead. There was no need to hide it. Like how am I supposed to trust you like this? And Ulq isn't even here to confirm your story. You're also the one who told us that Orgz targetted desin. For all we know, you could be leading us to the 2 wrong people (Erin and Desin). I'm more inclined to look at those you aren't mentioning. And I am feeling more like you are mafia. Also, your story doesn't fit Gry. Either way, he is still lying. He claimed he didn't get a result because he may have been blocked or due to daws being blocked, when really he would know that he couldn't have gotten a result anyway and so would have just continued lying.

And I don't trust you in the first place. Right now, I feel more like you are orange mason. And whatever, if I'm wrong. Way too mindfucked already in this game. I'm at my limit
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,188
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
@A.ulq do you confirm what Demonspeed says? If you confirm, it would clean the suspicions around him and Gry.

Also, @Farfalla or @Hardy , if if block someone, can he be recruited?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
We recruited him N1. If he were Mafia Orgz would have died.

Son didn't lie about Tina so why would he lie for Gry? It's either Erin or desin right now. I believe desin is Orange but killing an Orange doesn't reduce the number of deaths(Escort or no). And with his Apprentice claim we can easily prove if he is Mafia or not next Day Phase.
Because Gry could be on his team for all I know. We already know Daws actually only gave us Van. He never gave another red. When I and Brandish claimed doc, he already knew Brandish was lying but didn't say anything. He had not intention of giving any other teammate
@A.ulq do you confirm what Demonspeed says? If you confirm, it would clean the suspicions around him and Gry.

Also, @Farfalla or @Hardy , if if block someone, can he be recruited?
What were your targets again so far
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
We thought Gry would be dead already. He was bait.

Holt, even if you think I am Orange Mason. I can't be killed ATM. If I am Orange, I would like to kill the Red as well, wouldn't I?

desin claimed Apprentice, if he is not Vigilante tomorrow he is definitely dead. A block excuse won't work if pompom doesn't target him. Same if pompom is killed and he claims to have failed.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Erin is the Red. It makes the most sense. She voted and left after my post for a reason.

It's either her and desin this phase. You can suspect the others next phase depending on the results. I am the one who revealed ulq was Son's Lover. I am saying the truth.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,188
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
@Holt I'll repeat my targets: N1- GrySun , N2-Vandred , N4-xi0 (after the skipped night 3)

also, votechange votekill Erinyes, let's make this gamble.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
We thought Gry would be dead already. He was bait.

Holt, even if you think I am Orange Mason. I can't be killed ATM. If I am Orange, I would like to kill the Red as well, wouldn't I?

desin claimed Apprentice, if he is not Vigilante tomorrow he is definitely dead. A block excuse won't work if pompom doesn't target him. Same if pompom is killed and he claims to have failed.
But then he didn't turn up dead, so why still keep the lie till way after Daws died?

That sounds so much like a threat tbh. And no, I don't think you'd like to kill the red yet. Leaving the red alive could work in your favor, since that's another kill at night.

The Mafia can kill Pompom. I'm surprised she isn't dead already. One team should have targetted her. Perhaps they felt a doc would protect her, dunno.

By tomorrow would be too late. We can have as much as 3 dead town tomorrow, or at least 2. But, it would be in orange interest to kill townies for now, and of course, you are already close to GK. I don't like it at all! I've seen that even Gry was calling for the last masons, and then he was looking for confirmation from Ulq on Daws story when ideally he should already know. For all we know, Orgz even tried to recruit Gry this night and that is what led to his death. Why would he go after Desin who was top suspect along with Gary?

Erin is claiming BP. She is one person who can't be killed at night if she is being honest. Desin and Gary are more suspicious than her I think, so why should it be her to go?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
We were initially three.

Orgz as Recruiter, me and ulq as Mason. I discussed with Orgz and we thought about recruiting Gry because he said he would not mind being recruited. After this we learnt from ulq that he was Lover with Son. And we asked him if he was sure about this because he would die later but he said he wanted to win as Townie. That's why I wanted Son to be killed first. I knew Gry was initially a Spy, so I had no doubt that he was telling the truth about Tina. Yes, you can think I am Mafia Mason but if I were I would have killed Gry or Orgz early, don't you think? We talked about all of this on the pad. I even tried to protect ulq D1.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Ok, fine that works for me. I still don't think you are in the clear Demon, but at least you're saying the truth. But seriously you guys keeping stuff is not cool. Don't you see how easily this could have gone wrong if Ulq wasn't here! I really don't like it
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
But then he didn't turn up dead, so why still keep the lie till way after Daws died?

That sounds so much like a threat tbh. And no, I don't think you'd like to kill the red yet. Leaving the red alive could work in your favor, since that's another kill at night.

The Mafia can kill Pompom. I'm surprised she isn't dead already. One team should have targetted her. Perhaps they felt a doc would protect her, dunno.

By tomorrow would be too late. We can have as much as 3 dead town tomorrow, or at least 2. But, it would be in orange interest to kill townies for now, and of course, you are already close to GK. I don't like it at all! I've seen that even Gry was calling for the last masons, and then he was looking for confirmation from Ulq on Daws story when ideally he should already know. For all we know, Orgz even tried to recruit Gry this night and that is what led to his death. Why would he go after Desin who was top suspect along with Gary?

Erin is claiming BP. She is one person who can't be killed at night if she is being honest. Desin and Gary are more suspicious than her I think, so why should it be her to go?
Because of the likes of Gary. Gry quoted me because he knows I know. We wanted Gary to use the GK exactly because he is suspicious. You said yourself you don't think Gary is the Red. If desin is not, you are one of the biggest target since you claimed Doc and now that they know there is no Spy. No one can protect you. With 3 potential Mafias attacking, knowing there is an Escort, two Townies death are likely.
 

A.ulq

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2016
Messages
323
Reaction score
659
Country
Uchiha Clan
Ok, fine that works for me. I still don't think you are in the clear Demon, but at least you're saying the truth. But seriously you guys keeping stuff is not cool. Don't you see how easily this could have gone wrong if Ulq wasn't here! I really don't like it
Have more faith in Demon :kappa
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,188
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
The Mafia can kill Pompom. I'm surprised she isn't dead already. One team should have targetted her. Perhaps they felt a doc would protect her, dunno.
I dunno either, maybe they were trying to kill other mafia first:XD
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Without Son's revealing his results and selling his teammate we would have revealed all of this earlier. It's because of the Spy role reveal that we thought we could use this as bait to protect the most important roles. When pompom gave her results I revealed who Orgz targeted.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
If desin is not, you are one of the biggest target since you claimed Doc and now that they know there is no Spy. No one can protect you.
Not true, I'm Bodyguard. But now that Gry isn't actually a Spy anymore, this can't be verified really unless Holt survives the night, I guess?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Ok, but something is missing here. Does that mean someone actually blocked Daws? Or he just lied about Desin? It doesn't seem like he was blocked, which would imply desin could be innocent. And Daws might have been keeping things from us, but he was indeed looking for the Orange, so if he knew about Desin, he would say the truth. This might mean we have to deal with a potential escort too because like Gry said, it seems unlikely that Orange will let him roam free, and so far, the only blocking is Pompom
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not true, I'm Bodyguard. But now that Gry isn't actually a Spy anymore, this can't be verified really unless Holt survives the night, I guess?
Unlikely, they're bound to kill me, but if we take red today, then maybe I can indeed predict who they will target.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top