- Joined
- Jun 21, 2017
- Messages
- 96
- Reaction score
- 28
- Age
- 28
- Country
-
Rip Helvetica I suppose, has a decent premise, what a shame 


Judging by sales, Kaori Warning! who is this suppose be for? what audience? I understand the sexy waifu but manga just looks random.379 9784088907222 カオリわーにんぐ! 1 集英社 リコシェ号 2017.8.18
ouch!! and this is the sales for the first day of release
on a different note
16 9784088812564 プレイボール2 1 集英社 コージィ城倉 2017.8.18
Play Ball sequel from Grand Jump is doing really well, you know, for a sequel that comes 40 years after the original manga have ended
I think the audience is policemen. XDJudging by sales, Kaori Warning! who is this suppose be for? what audience? I understand the sexy waifu but manga just looks random.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I just read the current chapter, I don't have any words for it. I am shocked and amazed by the turn of events.Uratarou is one wtf after the other... I LOVE IT!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---