Mag Talk Weekly Young Jump (2007 - 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I don't why VIZ didn't publish it themselves because it doesn't seem to have any reason for them not to. Typically they don't publish racy mangas, but I'm sure Umaru-chan is not racy at all?
 

Ecchi Boy

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 31, 2011
Messages
1,036
Reaction score
1,307
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Is Uratarou ending!? or is this another setup to Nakayama's despair time?
 

Tanzo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2016
Messages
1,555
Reaction score
3,766
Country
United States
Golden Kamuy - 11 vols - 3.4 million copies in print
 

Tanzo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2016
Messages
1,555
Reaction score
3,766
Country
United States
Young Jump Issue 43:
Bungo (Lead CP)
Diner
Golden Kamuy
Tokyo Ghoul:re
Tamata
Kingdom
Bathroom no Pepen (CP)
Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu
Helvetica
Usogui
Keppeki Danshi! Aoyama-kun
Snack Basue (CP)
Rinne-mae no Toubun (One Shot)
Retort Pouch!
Full Drum
Mizusaki Kotone wa Nemurenai。(One Shot)
Kunoichi no Ichi! (CP)
Minkanmi! (One Shot)
Motoyan
Yuizaki-san wa Nageru!
Kaori Warning!
Uratarou
Shinigami! Tahee-chan (Special Chapter)

Minamoto-kun Monogatari, Himouto! Umaru-chan, Riku-dou, Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai, Rin to Cheer。(Absent)

Young Jump Issue 44:
Lead CP: Fushigi no Kuni no Namihee-san (New Series by Komori Youichi (story; author of Tenjin) and Hata Yui (artwork))
CP: Riku-dou, Motoyan, Rin to Cheer。

credit to kaizo for updated toc
 
Last edited:

Mammo

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2015
Messages
4,755
Reaction score
8,897
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
no need for crying, let out your feeling

LotGH 2018 visuals are out

Reinhard look like alpha male af
Kircheis look like a Koruko no Basket reject, this is done by Production IG after all, I have a feeling the rest of the cast will look like KnB rejects too
Yang is about to drop the hottest K-Pop album this summer





 

Ecchi Boy

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 31, 2011
Messages
1,036
Reaction score
1,307
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
no need for crying, let out your feeling

LotGH 2018 visuals are out

Reinhard look like alpha male af
Kircheis look like a Koruko no Basket reject, this is done by Production IG after all, I have a feeling the rest of the cast will look like KnB rejects too
Yang is about to drop the hottest K-Pop album this summer





I am laughing at this, People didn't want Ryu Fujisaki doing the characters designs so they another fujo artist to do them. People probably want Fujisaki to do the designs now MFW:
 

jagman1x3

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 19, 2012
Messages
2,616
Reaction score
2,843
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I have never read the series, have no intention of reading it or watching the anime, had literally less than no expectations from this, and I'm still disappointed.
 

Mammo

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2015
Messages
4,755
Reaction score
8,897
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Uratarou's newest volume managed to stay on shoeski top 50 for an astonishing 2 days before dropping out

so yeah, as I said before, I don't know why were you people happy about its sales, it's clearly poor

it's celebrating its 1 year anniversary in 2 weeks so let's hope its second year of publishing will do better
 

Ecchi Boy

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 31, 2011
Messages
1,036
Reaction score
1,307
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Uratarou's newest volume managed to stay on shoeski top 50 for an astonishing 2 days before dropping out

so yeah, as I said before, I don't know why were you people happy about its sales, it's clearly poor

it's celebrating its 1 year anniversary in 2 weeks so let's hope its second year of publishing will do better
Caring about sales:kappa People are happy because it existed I say its better than nothing.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I would get worried about dead bottom in the ranking unless it is on purpose.
 

Ecchi Boy

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 31, 2011
Messages
1,036
Reaction score
1,307
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I would get worried about dead bottom in the ranking unless it is on purpose.
I really don't care, I am happy he got a little more readers to read his manga this time I am happy for him. I think about the positive not the negative. :cheez Nobody should think negative about things that's the the secret to life.:mono
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I really don't care, I am happy he got a little more readers to read his manga this time I am happy for him. I think about the positive not the negative. :cheez Nobody should think negative about things that's the the secret to life.:mono
It decides the future of the series so you should care about that. XD
 

Ecchi Boy

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 31, 2011
Messages
1,036
Reaction score
1,307
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It decides the future of the series so you should care about that. XD
Nah, If a series gets axed there's a reason and I will just go with the flow. Its not worth the energy to get mad or sad at.
 

Tanzo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2016
Messages
1,555
Reaction score
3,766
Country
United States
Does anybody know the number of screens Tokyo Ghoul's Live Action had? There's almost no talk of the movie in the west despite the massive popularity of the series in the west and its box office numbers are nothing great, being close to a flop. The latest numbers I saw put it slightly above JoJo yet no one is alking about this, from what I've seen at least.
Not sure if you got the numbers already, but it had 306 screens.
http://worldofkj.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=55322&start=9225
 

vampire killer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2011
Messages
802
Reaction score
465
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Finlay Uratato is getting the axe. The manga was so bad.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top