Gildarts & Zeref vs. Acnologia? Who wins?

  • Gildarts & Zeref

  • Acnologia


Results are only viewable after voting.

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Thanks but I meant Brandish... :blush
  • Favorite Senpai 2016
  • Best Family Member 2014
  • Friendliest Staff Member 2013
  • Best Family Member 2013
  • Most Friendly Staffer 2012


I mean... why are you even requesting a hug from Brandish in my thread? At first sight, I thought you wanted a hug from me. :/

Here is Brandish's thread. :hmph
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
@syx

..............




I don't know who you are, but Syx would never show himself naked aka avyless.

Proof that you are the true Syx or else I will erase you from your existence, mysterious being!



I wanted to change it yesterday, but time was not on my side. And today, I had "appartment viewing" appointments in the city I'm about to move to. I just recently arrived home, thus tired as hell. I'll change it tomorrow after I have dealt with another appointment. _ _"





Edit: AWESOME ARUTAIRU PICTURE :zomg

PLZ, DON'T KILL MEH!

u.u"
 
Last edited:

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England


I wanted to change it yesterday, but time was not on my side. And today, I had "appartment viewing" appointments in the city I'm about to move to. I just recently arrived home, thus tired as hell. I'll change it tomorrow after I have dealt with another appointment. _ _"





Edit: AWESOME ARUTAIRU PICTURE :zomg

PLZ, DON'T KILL MEH!

u.u"
That does something that Syx would say..... alright I will be so kind and pure to believe your words.... for now.



You have my permission to stay like this for today. I will spare you for now 'Syx'. However, if it is not changed by tomorrow as you just mentioned, and if you are truly Syx that is, than you know the consequences, heh...




{Omg ikr! She is truly the epicness herself!! Do you need any images of her? Got a bunch in my folder! :3 )
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
That does something that Syx would say..... alright I will be so kind and pure to believe your words.... for now.



You have my permission to stay like this for today. I will spare you for now 'Syx'. However, if it is not changed by tomorrow as you just mentioned, and if you are truly Syx that is, than you know the consequences, heh...




{Omg ikr! She is truly the epicness herself!! Do you need any images of her? Got a bunch in my folder! :3 )
DOMO ARIGATO!


Awesome pictures are welcome here, especially of characters such as ARUTAIRU! :nod
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
  • Favorite Senpai 2016
  • Best Family Member 2014
  • Friendliest Staff Member 2013
  • Best Family Member 2013
  • Most Friendly Staffer 2012


I mean... why are you even requesting a hug from Brandish in my thread? At first sight, I thought you wanted a hug from me. :/

Here is Brandish's thread. :hmph
Because his hugs look awesome :zomg

I thought about asking you too, but I already get a lot of hugs from you on slack, so I'm fine :D

And I said thanks, nothing unfriendly about it... just wanted Brandy to notice me :pout
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Your time limit is over Syx prepare for yo-




.... oh my...




Hmmmmmm....................... I have no idea what to say... It feels like as if you really reached the purity that I was looking in you Syx. Ahhhhhh isn't this a wonderful event? This is seriously splendid to see! I must give it to you Syx, I thought you would disappoint me, but it seems you have quite meeted my expections. Also, I must say... it looks good on you! Oh my..... :hurr

Hereby I, Magi, will acknowledge you, Syx-kun. You are now a pure being that is worthy enough to stand next to me! Take my words and this wonderful acknowledgement as a beautiful event, oh Purity of Syx!




--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
PS: Also i like your signature and can I choose a title for your thread? :zomg
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Your time limit is over Syx prepare for yo-
Hey hey hey, there was still time... more than 5 hours. >.<"
Hereby I, Magi, will acknowledge you, Syx-kun. You are now a pure being that is worthy enough to stand next to me! Take my words and this wonderful acknowledgement as a beautiful event, oh Purity of Syx!


I AM NOT WORTHY OF YOUR PRAISE!!!

PS: Also i like your signature and can I choose a title for your thread? :zomg
I allowed Farfs to choose a title before and she failed miserably to come up with a decent title. I'm sure you are much more creative. You can choose the next title til - at least - the end of this month. :nod
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Hey hey hey, there was still time... more than 5 hours. >.<"
That's not how the law works Syx-kun~~ I'm the one that created the limit, I will be the one that ends the limit! What you thought 'as hours' left were is totally invalid. Fu fu fu fu~ :3

I AM NOT WORTHY OF YOUR PRAISE!!!
I knooooowwww, but that is all okay my dear Syx! Enjoy this wonderful event that barely to never happens. I mean, everyone wants to be praised by me anyway.




(But seriously.. this Altair gif fits in every sentence with self praise lmfao. Altair most genius character ever!!)

I allowed Farfs to choose a title before and she failed miserably to come up with a decent title. I'm sure you are much more creative. You can choose the next title til - at least - the end of this month. :nod
L U L Z. I mean, Syx-kun... why even letting her choose it? You could know that it would go the wrong route, no?

Randomness: Suddenly a wild Farfosh appears and will put us in the 'dead to me list' zomg ~

Oh my, you are too generous with your time limit. Fear not! I will come up with something epic yet pure.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
It was a really good ride with you, my @syx ...
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
That's not how the law works Syx-kun~~ I'm the one that created the limit, I will be the one that ends the limit! What you thought 'as hours' left were is totally invalid. Fu fu fu fu~ :3
LMAO, as if I would accept such arrogance!

PREPARE YOURSELF! I'LL SHOW YOU MY ULTIMATE FORM!



Ehhh... etooooo...

I'LL ATTACK ANYWAY!!!!! HERE I COME!!!!!!!



.........


I knooooowwww, but that is all okay my dear Syx! Enjoy this wonderful event that barely to never happens. I mean, everyone wants to be praised by me anyway.

Ah... sokka... is that so?


L U L Z. I mean, Syx-kun... why even letting her choose it? You could know that it would go the wrong route, no?

Randomness: Suddenly a wild Farfosh appears and will put us in the 'dead to me list' zomg ~

Oh my, you are too generous with your time limit. Fear not! I will come up with something epic yet pure.
Truth to be told, I thought Farfs likes me enough to not shit on my thread title. : (

Oh she won't put me on her "dead to me list". :lmao I'm her potential German goodies importer/exporter.



It was a really good ride with you, my @syx ...
The ride still continues my friend. This is just a refuelling stop. I won't accept something else!
You will always have a place here Darky and you know it! :nod

 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
That Altair Avatar.So beautiful :blush.

I downloaded it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
LMAO, as if I would accept such arrogance!

PREPARE YOURSELF! I'LL SHOW YOU MY ULTIMATE FORM!



Ehhh... etooooo...

I'LL ATTACK ANYWAY!!!!! HERE I COME!!!!!!!



.........




Truth to be told, I thought Farfs likes me enough to not shit on my thread title. : (

Oh she won't put me on her "dead to me list". :lmao I'm her potential German goodies importer/exporter.

ROFL



You're adorable! Know your place, Syx-kun. Because I acknowledge you as a purity doesn't mean you are in my league, dear. Oh well at least you tried, next time I will not be so kind anymore.




​
Truth to be told, I thought Farfs likes me enough to not shit on my thread title. : (

Oh she won't put me on her "dead to me list". :lmao I'm her potential German goodies importer/exporter.

That meany! How dare she! Darn her!!!!! And you accept such behavior? D:

Oh I see. You are such a lucky person. I am always on her list while I never do anything against her! Also, she loves to tease me a lot especially now since she is a greeny again and I cannot do anything against it. ;'( I guess status really affect people that much...




Also, she is such a troll, if I may say. u.u


PS: Btw from which anime is the second gif from? You lolled me so hard with this post especially wth dat edit lmao. Just magnificent! XD
Also dat Suigintou gif! Just p e r f e c t i o n. Best Rozen Maiden girl :zomg
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
That Altair Avatar.So beautiful :blush.

I downloaded it.


I APPROVE!

ROFL



You're adorable! Know your place, Syx-kun. Because I acknowledge you as a purity doesn't mean you are in my league, dear. Oh well at least you tried, next time I will not be so kind anymore.

Why... why are you so op????



That meany! How dare she! Darn her!!!!! And you accept such behavior? D:

Oh I see. You are such a lucky person. I am always on her list while I never do anything against her! Also, she loves to tease me a lot especially now since she is a greeny again and I cannot do anything against it. ;'( I guess status really affect people that much...



Also, she is such a troll, if I may say. u.u
I have to accept her behaviour, because I'm not the only one who brings something to the table. We have a mutual dependence. ^^"

Yes, Farfalla can be very harsh at times and she gets ill tempered very fast. :/ But why are you showing a sad mood here? Since when does a greeny stand above the Purity of Magi????
Also, she is such a troll, if I may say. u.u
And people call me a troll while there are people like Farfs running wild in this forum...


PS: Btw from which anime is the second gif from? You lolled me so hard with this post especially wth dat edit lmao. Just magnificent! XD
Also dat Suigintou gif! Just p e r f e c t i o n. Best Rozen Maiden girl :zomg
Unfortunately, I don't know from which series the second gif is. It became popular for making fun of free to play players. This is the initial "meme":


And I never watched or read Rozen Maiden. :lmao I don't know most characters of the gifs I use. xD
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Why... why are you so op????

Hmmmmmmm..... Is this a question or a huge praise? Hard to figure this one out, hmmmm... I will go for the latter. I am quite OPish, indeed.

I have to accept her behaviour, because I'm not the only one who brings something to the table. We have a mutual dependence. ^^"

Yes, Farfalla can be very harsh at times and she gets ill tempered very fast. :/ But why are you showing a sad mood here? Since when does a greeny stand above the Purity of Magi????
Well she is quite a mommy Farfosh so unfortunately, I also have to accept such behavior. This world is seriously not fair at all....

Also iirc her second nickname was 'ill tempered' so that explains a lot if you ask me. >w<;
Well even if your words are totally true, I cannot deny that, she is a different case! You have no idea Syx.... if you only knew... it pains me to talk about it to be honest. People call me a teaser while she is the biggest teaser out there.. it's not fair. I dunno what to do... this goes even beyond me...



And people call me a troll while there are people like Farfs running wild in this forum...

WHAT?! Why would they accuse you for that? WTF?! XD That is seriously unacceptable. People these days are so delusional, uhg.. I can't stand it anymore. Oh well, I already have lost hope in humanity anyway.

Unfortunately, I don't know from which series the second gif is. It became popular for making fun of free to play players. This is the initial "meme":


And I never watched or read Rozen Maiden. :lmao I don't know most characters of the gifs I use. xD
Oh lol I see. Well you choose the right/perfect gifs imo. I am not sure if Rozen Maiden would be something for you anyway. Suigintou is the only character that is worth to watch it. xd
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Hmmmmmmm..... Is this a question or a huge praise? Hard to figure this one out, hmmmm... I will go for the latter. I am quite OPish, indeed.
Maybe it's both?

Well she is quite a mommy Farfosh so unfortunately, I also have to accept such behavior. This world is seriously not fair at all....

Also iirc her second nickname was 'ill tempered' so that explains a lot if you ask me. >w<;
Well even if your words are totally true, I cannot deny that, she is a different case! You have no idea Syx.... if you only knew... it pains me to talk about it to be honest. People call me a teaser while she is the biggest teaser out there.. it's not fair. I dunno what to do... this goes even beyond me...



WHAT?! Why would they accuse you for that? WTF?! XD That is seriously unacceptable. People these days are so delusional, uhg.. I can't stand it anymore. Oh well, I already have lost hope in humanity anyway.

DON'T EVER LET FARFS KNOW THAT SHE IS A MOTHER FIGURE TO YOU!!! OTHERWISE SHE WILL TEASE THE HELL OUT OF YOU!!!!

I know that feeling. : ( But there is no point to sit idle and let those people do as they please. I'm already planning my revenge!



You can either cry in a corner or you can - like Arutairu - take matters into your own hands!
Oh lol I see. Well you choose the right/perfect gifs imo. I am not sure if Rozen Maiden would be something for you anyway. Suigintou is the only character that is worth to watch it. xd
Hmh, I also doubt Rozen Maiden would be my cup of tea. I have too much on my anime/manga to-do-list anyway. :/ Niichan already lost hope in me. I can't blame him though. u.u"
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Maybe it's both?
Ohh. I expected that answer from you. Keep it up, I like that.




DON'T EVER LET FARFS KNOW THAT SHE IS A MOTHER FIGURE TO YOU!!! OTHERWISE SHE WILL TEASE THE HELL OUT OF YOU!!!!

I know that feeling. : ( But there is no point to sit idle and let those people do as they please. I'm already planning my revenge!



You can either cry in a corner or you can - like Arutairu - take matters into your own hands!
TOO LATE FOR THAT! >.<'' UHG........ but it's okay.... God have send me a signal for this matter.. I have seen the light of hope once more.



I shall make great use of it. I know exactly what I am going to do. My sweet revenge will be blessed! I will not be teased anymore by that woman or anyone else that even dared to call me a big teaser. THEY SHALL PAY FOR THIS!

Hmh, I also doubt Rozen Maiden would be my cup of tea. I have too much on my anime/manga to-do-list anyway. :/ Niichan already lost hope in me. I can't blame him though. u.u"
D: Damn dis admin... of course he can say that with his admin powers. Admins these days..... Status really affect people a lot, uhgggg. But it just blows my mind that you even let an impure creation lose hope in you. No need to blame someone just show them your purity and that they are totally wrong to even dare to lose hope in you! No... that is not even correct....... no one expect yourself can lose hope in yourself! SHOW YOUR PURITY.










PS: gotta drop these images I found of the two most awesome characters in the anime~
Hmm, gonna make a Magane set soon lol.


 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
D: Damn dis admin... of course he can say that with his admin powers. Admins these days..... Status really affect people a lot, uhgggg. But it just blows my mind that you even let an impure creation lose hope in you. No need to blame someone just show them your purity and that they are totally wrong to even dare to lose hope in you! No... that is not even correct....... no one expect yourself can lose hope in yourself! SHOW YOUR PURITY.

Well the guy just won't continue with Umineko for months, even though he's near the end of Episode 4. How could I not lose hope D: But I would love it if syx proves me wrong :wtf
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yes he basically dropped it in THE MIDDLE OF THE BIG BATTLER/BEATO FIGHT, that heathen!
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Syx you better gonna continue it!! Beato is waiting for u and you don't want to let her wait... she is Beato after all! The great golden witch!


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If only the anime would be good..... would be awesome to have more animated version of her and/or the other characters
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx
Top