Hangout Manga Wars 2017 - Hangout

TrienDarkform

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2012
Messages
589
Reaction score
770
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
Yay, a nomination for Claymore; guess it's been a few years now since it ended. It's what brought me to these forums in the first place, and about the only manga that's consistently held my attention all the way through that I was always wanting to know what would happen next...
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yay, a nomination for Claymore; guess it's been a few years now since it ended. It's what brought me to these forums in the first place, and about the only manga that's consistently held my attention all the way through that I was always wanting to know what would happen next...
Nice...:thumbs
@Battou

:cookiehand
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
What the hell is with that Avi? xD
I'd prefer a man taking his pants out than a bird singing... i like it!

Hope there is nothing wrong with me xD

Oh yeah, Claymore is nice, it teaches girls how to be fit, walk like the world is about to end. If you want to see a bicycle or any other way to transport, is not your manga. Hey, Yowamushi Pedal is not here, i thought it was famous.

@Darky great for Dr. Stone, is awesome <3
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
@Sky will the "change my vote option" be there now?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,183
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Come on Erin, this one is clearly a much better trailer :p


Yes very true, nii-kun i was just saving it for the real battle but thxs so much to have posted it ♥
Im so glad you've watched them both :zomg !!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hum...it's a nice trailer but..
It's not in English :cookiestare
who cares, read the manga !!!! ♥ :hmph and vote for it !!! ♥
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
who cares, read the manga !!!! ♥ :hmph and votye for it !!! ♥
Such impertinence coming from thee

I shall wait for you to prove its worthiness to my eyes ( :sgan - :sgan )
 

Anti Hero 3:16

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2017
Messages
588
Reaction score
785
Age
35
Country
United States
He is joking.

I can guarantee it :derp
With the reception that FT is getting for the last 18 months, it would be a miracle if FT is able to clear the first round. That I am perfectly sure about it.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
With the reception that FT is getting for the last 18 months, it would be a miracle if FT is able to clear the first round. That I am perfectly sure about it.
Dont feel :disappoint
Because as much as i was a fan....i'd just like to point out that even Naruto is up there:lmao
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
You mean HiatusXHiatus lite? I don't think you can clutch any wins with that kind of series.
No, I actually mean what I said :emocat
Just spreading my love for World Trigger though :notamused
 

Skylent

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2017
Messages
188
Reaction score
271
Age
29
Country
France
Promised Neverland looks neat, I'm sure I will like it; :verily

I want to wait until a few volumes are out before starting.
You can consider that you convinced me if that solaces you. :p
 
Top