Gildarts & Zeref vs. Acnologia? Who wins?

  • Gildarts & Zeref

  • Acnologia


Results are only viewable after voting.

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Ohhh. Syx-kun showing such a side towards me. Kawaii kawaiii kawaiiii~ I like it~



*Ahum* However, it doesn't matter what an impure creation says anyway. The fact still remains! Also, know your place and don't dare to use such a tone against me again.



I (we) will gladly wait on your thought when you continue reading it ~~ :3
Also, on a different side note; how good would you rate the anime Made in Abyss? Wanted to watch a new anime asap, but want to know if it's worth it.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Just who is supposed to be this sort of Admiral-girl in your sets @Purity of Magi @syx :notsure
Dunno if I should try to watch the anime '-'
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
For some reason I got a notification in this thread... strange.....

Ahaaaaa, now I see why.... There we go again... Okay listen impure being... Who the fuck gave you even the permission to tag me? WHO....... WHO??????
Oh well.... at least your Joan set makes up for it, so I will see it through.. this time.... your set is too beautiful.

Just who is supposed to be this sort of Admiral-girl in your sets
Dunno if I should try to watch the anime '-'
Oh....




I guess it's time to guide you to the rigth path, young lost man called Darky. Time to answer your question(s).

Well this 'supposed admiral-girl' is named:
She is from the anime:

It's a very nice yet decent anime to watch and definitely worth the try. Also, the plot is quite interesting and the characters are nice not to forget that the animation quality is quite decent (most of the time) also. It's prolly one of the best animes I have seen this year, imo.

Also as extra to say:

If you were looking for something in here, sorry to disappoint you, but you will find N O T H I N G.

Sorry for not being sorry~
 
Last edited:

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Oooh, I see :wowsoBOB
I guess I'll try to take a look someday :cookiehand
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Still waiting for Code Geass R3. Nothing save perhaps a Deathnote anime remake or FMA Sequel would make me this happy.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Ohhh. Syx-kun showing such a side towards me. Kawaii kawaiii kawaiiii~ I like it~



*Ahum* However, it doesn't matter what an impure creation says anyway. The fact still remains! Also, know your place and don't dare to use such a tone against me again.

I'M NOT KAWAII, I'M A FREAKING BAD BOY.... A KILLA!!! YOU WANT TO MESS WITH ME?



I (we) will gladly wait on your thought when you continue reading it ~~ :3
Oh, you'll gladly wait? ._.
That's... that's so nice to hear... Why can't niichan be like this? If that is the case, then I will hold back and transform to my kawaii form. :nod



Also, on a different side note; how good would you rate the anime Made in Abyss? Wanted to watch a new anime asap, but want to know if it's worth it.
Best series this season, 9/10!
Don't let the colourful art fool yah. :hip
Just who is supposed to be this sort of Admiral-girl in your sets @Purity of Magi@syx :notsure
Dunno if I should try to watch the anime '-'
What Purity of Magi said! It's a little bit Fate-ish like.
The first half consists of hit or miss episodes, the second half has a couple of boring episodes as well, but the rest of the second half is amazing. Moreover, Re:Creators has a HILARIOUS recap episode, don't skip it. It's a 8/10 for me, definitely watchable! :zomg
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I've got a badass and cute Waifu in my avy and sig.
There's no problem if I enter in your thread................right? :kappa
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany


I go wherever I want and you can't stop me. The limit's your own will, not what others say :hip bc I have my red powers

It's kinda funny, when I say I've given up on syx continuing Umineko he cries, when I bug him about it he turns into a bitchy girl... apparently he will complain anyway, no matter what. Oh well, I still love him :blush
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,851
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Because I am your conscience @syx. When you need to be remind of the glory of Androssi, I will be there. When you need to be reminded that Moedred is in fact the moe-est character ever, I will be there.


​
And when you do something objectively morally wrong, like voting for Mikasa over Holo in the Waifu Wars. I...will...be...THERE!!!

 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
What the hell did you do... @Purity of Magi



I was not expecting such onslaught in my thread... to make it clear... I am not responsible for the thread title, Purity of Magi is!

First of all:


I've got a badass and cute Waifu in my avy and sig.
There's no problem if I enter in your thread................right? :kappa
I don't even know who that is. People consider the likes of Lucy and Wendy cute/badass as well... :oh



I have pants and im not afraid to take them off
You don't bring any interesting points though... as expected from the most average staffer in MH history. You pass!



May I enter? You can decide for yourself what makes me worthy ;)
Coming from a very dedicated member such as yourself, this looks a little bit insufficient. Do you even wish to visit my thread at all?





I go wherever I want and you can't stop me. The limit's your own will, not what others say :hip bc I have my red powers

It's kinda funny, when I say I've given up on syx continuing Umineko he cries, when I bug him about it he turns into a bitchy girl... apparently he will complain anyway, no matter what. Oh well, I still love him :blush
OMG THAT JALTER SET MATERIAL



I can't stop ya, I won't stop ya. This is your thread! :zomg
It's kinda funny, when I say I've given up on syx continuing Umineko he cries, when I bug him about it he turns into a bitchy girl... apparently he will complain anyway, no matter what.
Go to hell Deku fanboy!


Oh well, I still love him :blush
COME HERE SECOND BEST RED!


Because syx is syx:wtf
I guess it's enough to justify my presence '-'
Pervert, troll, Fate-fan. Sounds like a pass.



Because I am your conscience @syx. When you need to be remind of the glory of Androssi, I will be there. When you need to be reminded that Moedred is in fact the moe-est character ever, I will be there.


​
And when you do something objectively morally wrong, like voting for Mikasa over Holo in the Waifu Wars. I...will...be...THERE!!!

You are one of the few people who don't need to explain themselves. The amazing time we had and still have in the Manhwa section is more than enough to consider you worthy enough to enter this thread for lifetime. Not to mention that I probably picked up a lot of Manhwa's because of your signature. :nod



By the way, that GORGEOUS MOEDRED PICTURE! KYAAAAAAAAAAAA >o<


I'm here because, we're buddies, right?


Right?!
You have one of the cutest names ever in this forum, and as far as I remember, you tag me for a lot of funny games. Easy pass for ya!


Damn....errybody be up in here xD
What do you want?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nothing...just decided to check out the spam fest xD
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Why of course. I mean, not pooling our Charisma in a single thread would be an injustice would it not?

I mean, I can give you the full scoop, if you want :heh
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
What the hell did you do... @Purity of Magi



I was not expecting such onslaught in my thread... to make it clear... I am not responsible for the thread title, Purity of Magi is!
Oh my, I have no idea what you are talking about to be honest.




Don't put this on my weight if you can't handle it. You took the title. It's your thread, your responsibility. Deal with it.




Oh yeah, I almost forgot one more thing Syx-kun!
Don't tag me ever again without my permission unless it's an emergency. Got it?




Now I will be gladly to tell you that I will watch Made in Abyss! I believe in your judgment. Hopefully it's gonna be nice! =D .... or else you have a big problem, mister. >.>
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx
Top