why do you have this disgusting poll?
Good question! Let me explain:why do you have this disgusting poll?


inb4 a god slayer enters this threadGood question! Let me explain:
- It was April Fools' Day
- Fairy Tail section was locked with a password
- You had to solve @Brandish's creative and easy riddle to enter the section
- But most Fairy Tail "fans" were unable to solve it, of course a die hard fan such as me solved it in no time
- FT fandom went crazy, because they didn't know what to do with their free time
- Because I felt sad for the FT community, I changed the title of my thread to "Gildarts & Zeref vs. Acnologa" and added this poll, so that the FT community had a place to talk about the most amazing manga ever
- I consider every single vote in that poll as a form of gratitude, that's why it will stay there forever
- I'm a generous god
![]()

Hmh? :3Where are you syx ?
![]()
Where is your smile ?
![]()
Syyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyx-
![]()


When did you watch Made in Abyss?
I just began a few minutes agoHmh? :3
I'm here Darky, cheerful as ever.
![]()
Just a little bit busy and can't visit MH 24/7 for the time being, but still active nontheless.
How are you doing.
That Nanachi set.When did you watch Made in Abyss?

You are in for an amazing ride then! Have fun!I just began a few minutes ago![]()


You are in for an amazing ride then! Have fun!
By the way, where is your current set from?![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You are in a good mood, heh? What happened?My secret collection.SYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYX--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
![]()

That awesome Nanachi gif was your permanent entrance pass.Dont need to explain....just passing thru.
![]()


Go away you old perv! Don't even dare to ruin Syx-kuns purity!
![]()


Greg and his brainwashing.... time to wake you up.