Hangout Manga Wars 2017 - Hangout

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Indeed let's have fun reading some shit that will occur during this awards :XD:popcorn
In the End that's what this is all about right? :true
I'll just take it easy with this Event,make a few Posts for my Nomination and take a look at the Other "Battles" .:hurr
Although i can't wait for the first Non-Readers of some Series to share their Wisdom with us.:heh:pjsalt
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
One Piece girls lost very early in the WW though.
There you see that the OP Girls had less Fans than the other Girls did.:kappa
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I said that In my post that you for pointing out something that was already said :cookiehand

Still, it doesn't justify to say let's gang up OP fans = it's fair
FT fans vote for they manga = what a Fairy Tards

I'm not defending anything tbh FT IMO doesn't even deserve to be here ( but since it is in than whatever it's more fun with numbers ) I just don't like how one fandom is get labelled because they do the same thing like all other fandoms ( Voting for they Manga )
It doesn't have to be fair. This is war :kappa
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
A Statement that sadly gets taken way too seriously sometimes.:derp
Whaaaat? No way. This is a harmless Forum Event is it not? Totally friendly discussion with none of that Sodium Chloride being thrown about.

@Sky back me up bro.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So it will feel good if FT will make it to Round 3

What is that anime? :hurr
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
It didn't take too long to triggers to be laid down and set off. Thx FT :blush I wish you faced Nanatsu no Taizai so we could have the power of feelings squaring off.

Anyways, I've already got my excuse scheme laid out:
  • My nomination isn't a current series
  • Nor is it insanely popular like FMA
  • Doesn't have an anime adaption
Vote for Goodnight Punpun when you get the chance - you don't wanna see these mainstream shonen titles winning everything, do ya?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
It didn't take too long to triggers to be laid down and set off. Thx FT :blush I wish you faced Nanatsu no Taizai so we could have the power of feelings squaring off.

Anyways, I've already got my excuse scheme laid out:
  • My nomination isn't a current series
  • Nor is it insanely popular like FMA
  • Doesn't have an anime adaption
Vote for Goodnight Punpun when you get the chance - you don't wanna see these mainstream shonen titles winning everything, do ya?
I'll take a stab in the dark and vote for it. It looks interesting in the single chapter that I have read.

Also sorry about the Trigger Traps. Mind you don't step on one of them.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
It didn't take too long to triggers to be laid down and set off. Thx FT :blush I wish you faced Nanatsu no Taizai so we could have the power of feelings squaring off.

Anyways, I've already got my excuse scheme laid out:
  • My nomination isn't a current series
  • Nor is it insanely popular like FMA
  • Doesn't have an anime adaption
Vote for Goodnight Punpun when you get the chance - you don't wanna see these mainstream shonen titles winning everything, do ya?
Good thing i nominated a Seinen then,already escaped from that Clutch.:kappa

FT vs NNT? aka Plotsu faces "Meliodas Sama!!!":heh
That Excuse alone gets you my Vote.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
It didn't take too long to triggers to be laid down and set off. Thx FT :blush I wish you faced Nanatsu no Taizai so we could have the power of feelings squaring off.

Anyways, I've already got my excuse scheme laid out:
  • My nomination isn't a current series
  • Nor is it insanely popular like FMA
  • Doesn't have an anime adaption
Vote for Goodnight Punpun when you get the chance - you don't wanna see these mainstream shonen titles winning everything, do ya?
Say the one who voted for the mainstream finalist in the WW.
 
Top