- Joined
- Aug 30, 2015
- Messages
- 2,720
- Reaction score
- 2,814
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
i blame Love HinaA lot more racy too than this vanilla shit.
i blame Love HinaA lot more racy too than this vanilla shit.
GFC 2017 5th & Final Oneshot - Mahou Shonen X (Magic Boys X) Raw
Mahou Shonen X by Tadaichi NakamaGFC 2017 5th & Final Oneshot - Mahou Shonen X (Magic Boys X) Raw
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5351187363
I don't read japanese, but from an aesthetic point of view I also don't think it fits the WSJ style.and for the third time this GFC, a oneshot that would fit so much better in Jump Square
. People still struggle with this
A poodle?Digital version of WSJ is out, so there's a slightly more clear pic of the new series
there is no doubt about it, Fulldrive mc is holding is a pingpong paddle
![]()
I like the art less now seeing the full productGFC 2017 5th & Final Oneshot - Mahou Shonen X (Magic Boys X) Raw
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5351187363
pretty sure people have mentioned how its a actual thing and was even mentioned in Gintama.Big 3 is a historic term used to refer exclusively to Bleach, Naruto and One Piece. It's not for the three current topsellers but for these three specific manga due to their insane popularity in the west a few years back. It's a western term in the first place
how is it a more ridiculous concept thanEverytime time I see the preview with this ball of fur I think that the editors are going completely insane to the point of no return.
It doesn't sound a compliment for me. XDIt reminds me of Slurpuff tbh
![]()
All of them have a better design than that ball of fur, all of them have expressions that make them funny and likeable. The ball of fur there looks very static, no expression, doesn't have anything to makes me think that it will be funny or likeable. Doraemon I already knew, of course, but the other two it is the first time I've seen, or if I saw, I don't remember, even then I found them amiable right when I put my eyes on them. There is a clear difference.how is it a more ridiculous concept than
or![]()
![]()
or this blue ball which is one of the most successful manga of all time?
![]()
Naruto and Bleach weren't even the top 3 most sold for WSJ when the "Big 3" concept became a thing -.-its amazing when i read these not one mentions that it had to do with the top 3 most sold for WSJ. Nope just people coming up with BS out they ass
even when MHA and haikyuu are brought up, idiots talk about "well they dont got the popularity in the west to be apart of it". People still struggle with this
. You guys are giving me flashback to those Youtube's comment about the list of Big 3. I have to get my eyes Bleach after reading those lists lol.