Voting Round 1 Eyeshield 21 vs. Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya

Who wins?

  • Eyeshield 21

  • Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2014
Messages
1,067
Reaction score
3,125
Country
France

​

Eyeshield 21
Riichiro Inagaki​
-

Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya
Hiroshi Hiroyama
​

Rules
- You are allowed to vote for one Manga
- After 5 days, the Manga with the most votes will proceed into the next round
- In case of a tie, a staff pick will break it
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
From what I have seen in the three seasons Fate can be very good. Better than the other series I have watched in some aspects. But I favor Eyeshield.
 

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
I love football, so Eyeshield it is.
 

Ice devil slayer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2016
Messages
1,387
Reaction score
2,534
Age
28
Country
France
Eyeshield 21 ftw ! My boy hiruma is too damn badass..this manga was so good..miss it
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Going with Fate here.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Haven't read either but I dislike sports manga so...Fate.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,203
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Eyeshield 21, of course! One of the best sports manga there will ever exist!
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Eyeshield 21, of course! One of the best sports manga there will ever exist!
It was the first sports anime I ever watched :XD:pleased
Hiruma is just.....the best part of the series. Not even questionable
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,203
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
It was the first sports anime I ever watched :XD:pleased
Hiruma is just.....the best part of the series. Not even questionable
Yes, the first sports series I've read too, and sincerely, I don't think Kuroko beat it. Hiruma was the best character along with Sena and Shin for me, Hiruma for obvious reasons and the other two because they grew a lot as players during the manga.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Yes, the first sports series I've read too, and sincerely, I don't think Kuroko beat it. Hiruma was the best character along with Sena and Shin for me, Hiruma for obvious reasons and the other two because they grew a lot as players during the manga.
What about her? ;)

Also, I favor Kuroko over Eyeshield, but I suppose Kuroko is more 'modern'? So it just looks more visually appealing. But honestly, the best sports anime to me is this one:
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,203
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
What about her? ;)

Also, I favor Kuroko over Eyeshield, but I suppose Kuroko is more 'modern'? So it just looks more visually appealing. But honestly, the best sports anime to me is this one:
I've never seen this anime,which one is it?

By the way, Kuroko is really more appealing visually, but at least for me, the characters of Eyeshield were more captivating. Mamori is a great character too, she grows along with the team and looks like a real older sister of Sena.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
I've never seen this anime,which one is it?
It's called Chihayafuru :p
The sport involved is Karuta, a Japanese card game. You should check it out when you have time :zomg
By the way, Kuroko is really more appealing visually, but at least for me, the characters of Eyeshield were more captivating. Mamori is a great character too, she grows along with the team and looks like a real older sister of Sena.
Agreed totally, as a team I find myself preferring the Devil Bats to Seirin.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Fate, because it's the one I know the most out of the two.
Besides, I have to honor my Master in a way. :kappa
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
  • If you are a fan of lolis, then you vote for Fate/kaleid

  • If you are not into lolis, then you still vote for Fate/kaleid




  • If you think UBW-Shirou was shit, then you vote for Fate/kaleid, because he is awesome in this series

  • If you think UBW-Shirou is already amazing, then you vote for Fate/kaleid, because kaleid-Emiya is leauges above UBW-Shirou


  • If you think UBW-Sakura was mediocre, boring and too nice, then you vote for Fate/kaleid, because kaleid-Sakura is lit as f.u.c.k.


 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
  • If you are a fan of lolis, then you vote for Fate/kaleid
  • If you are not into lolis, then you still vote for Fate/kaleid




  • If you think UBW-Shirou was shit, then you vote for Fate/kaleid, because he is awesome in this series

  • If you think UBW-Shirou is already amazing, then you vote for Fate/kaleid, because kaleid-Emiya is leauges above UBW-Shirou


  • If you think UBW-Sakura was mediocre, boring and too nice, then you vote for Fate/kaleid, because kaleid-Sakura is lit as f.u.c.k.


Dang syx, where's that Emiya again ?:arf
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top