Hangout Manga Wars 2017 - Hangout

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Well I can't speak to how great TG is, it's meant to be... but we're talking about Reebi's vote here. And you couldn't even remember her nomination - or at least take a minute to find it.
I'd give you the biggest hug. I guess you have to receive it from my phone :redface . Also, the second post was me saying how good the series is :sad
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Well I can't speak to how great TG is, it's meant to be... but we're talking about Reebi's vote here. And you couldn't even remember her nomination - or at least take a minute to find it.
The fault is not mine if her nomination faces my favourite ones.


:bishie.


Otherwise I might have voted for it.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
The fault is not mine if her nomination faces my favourite ones.


:bishie.


Otherwise I might have voted for it.
Then don't tell me to vote for them if you won't vote for mine back. : notrust
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Then don't tell me to vote for them if you won't vote for mine back. : notrust
I didn't ask you to vote for my nomination.


I only asked you to read Jo Jo as it is a great series.Trust me it's great.
 

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Well looks like I am also shilling for Gintama this week, could be worse like FMA or Black Clover
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
that's the power of a image :teehee let's put more salt into this war, Reebi-san.
Noooooooo! Don't turn evil Asia-chaaan!


This forum needs one good upstanding person on staff. If you heel turn we're doomed. Dooooomed!
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,203
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Noooooooo! Don't turn evil Asia-chaaan!


This forum needs one good upstanding person on staff. If you heel turn we're doomed. Dooooomed!
No worries, I'm still the same good old Asia, but some salt is necessary, Jammin :verily I can only say I already gave my portion of salt :XD, if you get what I mean @Farfalla
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Top