Hangout Manga Wars 2017 - Hangout

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Hmm... Fairy Tail vs One Piece. Since it's not in the rules.... I'm wondering how many new people will this time join MH only to vote for this battle~
I feel like I'll have to rally the whole One Piece section to my cause..
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Hmm... Fairy Tail vs One Piece. Since it's not in the rules.... I'm wondering how many new people will this time join MH only to vote for this battle~

The Fact that Monster didn't make it smh


But from this two OP is a better option so there's no math required what will I vote for...

A storm is coming.
Yup it a waste that Shokugeki no Rindou didn't make it to Round 2 :bobriki
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Hmm... Fairy Tail vs One Piece. Since it's not in the rules.... I'm wondering how many new people will this time join MH only to vote for this battle~
You need to be registered within the last 30 days to be able to vote.

So yea this avoids One Piece fans cheating.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Jojo and Monster out :feelsbadman
Well, they were in a very hard match, they did really good for a first round.
Some insane matchups incoming though... :popcorn

Ahhh is my time to campaign again!! :x3 I'm glad you like Koe no Katachi @Brandish , I'll try to defend its greatness with everything I've got.
Lets do our best @gnut :super

Forgive me for not replying to you in the other thread where you mentioned me in regards to Spice and Wolf. I didn't want to go off-topic there, but I owe you an explanation:

I dropped Spice and Wolf because it was not my cup of tea, not because of your questionable behaviour in the Mafia Game. The whole premise of the series didn't pique my interest, even though I consider the characters enjoyable. Holo is very sweet, but doesn't live up to her tremendous hype in my view. Could be because I didn't finish the series, who knows. Anyway, I gave it a shot and that's all what counts. Everything else is just a matter of opinion. The fact that I even picked it up is proof enough that I took your nomination and campaign seriously. I hope this case is settled now and we are good.



@Sky
I hope I have enough credit for you to not delete this off topic post. : )
:hug

SnW is a series thats not for everyone I know that, Im just happy you gave it a shot, of course we are cool :hi5
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Can OP be up against FT if they have the same side character?
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That's going to tough. A lot of Akira Mado fanart may help though.

Also Naruto's 8 billion chapter war arc full of really dumb stuff. Like everything Killer Bee ever did(or said). And pretty sure there was guy in there that killed people by playing scrabble; in Kishi's most classic "I don't care anymore." moment. Lots of material to work with there.:p
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,139
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Another pretender for us to defeat. Let's get it Vagaboys!
Wait neverland vs Vagabond ? :pout

I wopn't let you win red-kun !!!!
Neverland > vagabond ♥
Don't waste your votes guys, voting Neverland is equal voting Monster, Tg, SnK, GoT (oh it's not a manga wari :p) , HxH, SnS, Death Note so vote smart ♥

counting on you pliiiiz


There's also a little cuteness




♥ also vote Neverland #pear&prangipanetarttreat ♥
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Spirit team's bracket is winnable but i fear a face off against the alchemist :s
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
will my vote help against FMA tsunami ? if so count on me ♥
The lack of FMA campaign will ç.ç .... even if it the end the result remains the same xD
But I'm kidding, there are no strings attached here *mean look to Sky and syx*, and thx for the help up to this point^^
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Im voting nana just to try and bump out FMA....
I know i know....wishful old man.
@Brandish should think the same '-' I mean... His ass might be the next in line like that.
 
Top