I feel like I'll have to rally the whole One Piece section to my cause..Hmm... Fairy Tail vs One Piece. Since it's not in the rules.... I'm wondering how many new people will this time join MH only to vote for this battle~
I feel like I'll have to rally the whole One Piece section to my cause..Hmm... Fairy Tail vs One Piece. Since it's not in the rules.... I'm wondering how many new people will this time join MH only to vote for this battle~
Hmm... Fairy Tail vs One Piece. Since it's not in the rules.... I'm wondering how many new people will this time join MH only to vote for this battle~
Yup it a waste that Shokugeki no Rindou didn't make it to Round 2![]()
A storm is coming.

You need to be registered within the last 30 days to be able to vote.Hmm... Fairy Tail vs One Piece. Since it's not in the rules.... I'm wondering how many new people will this time join MH only to vote for this battle~


I'm glad you like Koe no Katachi @Brandish , I'll try to defend its greatness with everything I've got. 
Forgive me for not replying to you in the other thread where you mentioned me in regards to Spice and Wolf. I didn't want to go off-topic there, but I owe you an explanation:
I dropped Spice and Wolf because it was not my cup of tea, not because of your questionable behaviour in the Mafia Game. The whole premise of the series didn't pique my interest, even though I consider the characters enjoyable. Holo is very sweet, but doesn't live up to her tremendous hype in my view. Could be because I didn't finish the series, who knows. Anyway, I gave it a shot and that's all what counts. Everything else is just a matter of opinion. The fact that I even picked it up is proof enough that I took your nomination and campaign seriously. I hope this case is settled now and we are good.
![]()
@Sky
I hope I have enough credit for you to not delete this off topic post. : )


Wuat? LOL!I feel like I'll have to rally the whole One Piece section to my cause..
Ohhh. Hmm.. That's what I call a kawaii post.
I mean yeah, sure, when it comes to the arguing and debating, but he still only has one vote..


Wait neverland vs Vagabond ?Another pretender for us to defeat. Let's get it Vagaboys!

) , HxH, SnS, Death Note so vote smart

Im voting nana just to try and bump out FMA....You can help me with your silent vote! XD
The lack of FMA campaign will ç.ç .... even if it the end the result remains the same xDwill my vote help against FMA tsunami ? if so count on me![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Brandish should think the same '-' I mean... His ass might be the next in line like that.Im voting nana just to try and bump out FMA....
I know i know....wishful old man.