|
|
|
Hunter x Hunter Yoshihiro Togashi | - | Azumanga Daioh Kiyohiko Azuma |
Rules
- You are allowed to vote for one Manga
- After 5 days, the Manga with the most votes will proceed into the next round
- In case of a tie, a staff pick will break it
|
|
|
Hunter x Hunter Yoshihiro Togashi | - | Azumanga Daioh Kiyohiko Azuma |



I tried to think more like Killua and Pariston and came up with an incredible idea!



![]()
Thats very tricky @syx , basically you're telling me you won't vor HxH neither TPN ?
![]()
because even if i make it next round tpn will be either against Death note Or One punch man, I have already hard times with an opponent like Vagabond.
both are wrong for mei want you to vote for hxh and for TPN pliz
, i promised i ll share with people the best pear&frangipane tart recipe !!![]()
![]()
here some nudes![]()
![]()
for you now !! can't do more than that to buy your votes !!!!
![]()
![]()
You're killing me 6-kun !!!![]()
Sorry my dear Erinyes-chan. I like you, I really do. But as I said before, when it comes to HxH, I'm a dead serious person.
![]()
Your kind nature, your gifs, your adorable personality won't work here.
![]()
- I either vote for a series you love but didn't nominate i.e. HxH, but won't vote for Neverland in R2, R3 and R4
- or I vote against HxH, there will be no shitstorm EVER from your side, but I will definitely vote for Neverland in R2, R3 and R4
DECIDE, ERINYES-CHAN!
![]()

Easy vote for Azumanga then.you're free to choose, im fine dw i won't blame you
Easy vote for Azumanga then.
![]()
