Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1



​

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.


(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar


(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.


Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..


(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes




Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.



Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Gary usually has to be tagged 3 games to play in the 4th one.
 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Ok everyone, sheep is closed. Thank you for playing, I'll announce the results once I'll make sure I have the answers of all participants :blai
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Ok everyone, sheep is closed. Thank you for playing, I'll announce the results once I'll make sure I have the answers of all participants :blai
Is it possible to post my answers
 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Hi everyone, here are the results of the Sheep game #51. Thank you @A.ulq for co-hosting and once again thank you everyone for participation, for your answers and comments, we hope you enjoyed our sheep :kissbunny

Sheep #51
The results​


1. What animal do you identify yourself with?
Ladybugs (Lady pompom) x1
Pingu (Kira) x1
Human :invalid (zimbardo) x1
Olm (Brandish) x1 (pic)
Cat (GrySun, Belserion, MarmaladeSky) x3
Eagle (Seraph, MonkeyD-Dragon) x2
Tiger baby (YumaKuga) x1
Otter (DiMaria Yesta) x1
Dolphin (Gryffindor, Sweetlybad) x2
Panda (TSPanda) x1
Ermine (Zirconium) x1
Lion (SirSamuel016) x1
Sloth (Battou, Organizized) x2
Tiger (Arjuna) x1
Wolf (Emperor Spriggan) x1
Fox (Miralicious akuma, Irina_mashiro_22) x2
Dragon (syx) x1
Turtle (MLG Bradman) x1
Ferret (Schpittfeuer) x1
Potato (xi0) x1

2. You had a terrible quarrel with your best friend. Few hours later, you finally managed to calm down. What now?
a) This is the end of our friendship (MarmaladeSky) x1
b) I miss them, but there's no way I'm gonna apologize first
c) I call them and ask for meeting. We need to talk like adult people (Seraph, DiMaria Yesta, Gryffindor, Zirconium, SirSamuel016, Battou, Arjuna, MLG Bradman, Organizized) x9
d) I can't just go and talk to them like nothing happened, I'll wait for occasion or find an excuse to meet (GrySun) x1
e) I'll be crying all day and night; I'm sure they will never forgive me (Lady pompom, Brandish, Emperor Spriggan) x3
f) "Hey darling/dude, what were we quarreling about this morning? Yeah, I don't remember too" (zimbardo, YumaKuga, TSPanda, Belserion, MonkeyD-Dragon, Miralicious akuma, syx, Schpittfeuer, xi0, Irina_mashiro_22, Sweetlybad) x11
g) Call them, curse at them, call them names, then continue being best friends like nothing happened :XD (kira) x1

Id just message them with an apology if Id have to, but in general I dont quarrel as much. Im a panda after all. – TSPanda

I often say ever strong relationship needs "healthy quarrels" from time to time. That happened to me a lot of time in my life, but in the end we brush it off like nothing happened in the next couple of days. I consider this to be pretty normal. :nod - syx

3. What was your favourite subject in school?
Portuguese (Lady pompom) x1
Recess and Dismissal (kira) x1
History (zimbardo, Seraph, YumaKuga, TSPanda, Arjuna) x5
Drama (Brandish) x1
Math (GrySun, syx, Sweetlybad) x3
Geography (DiMaria Yesta) x1
PE (Gryffindor, Schpittfeuer) x2
Art (Zirconium, Miralicious akuma, MarmaladeSky) x3
Sociology (Belserion) x1
Music (SirSamuel016, Organizized) x2
Anything that wasn't an actual subject in school (Battou) x1
Biology (MonkeyD-Dragon) x1
Chemistry (Emperor Spriggan) x1
Computer Science (MLG Bradman) x1
Literature/English (xi0) x1
Science (Irina_mashiro_22) x1

4. What kind of pupil/student you are/were?
a) A Saint - you have everything about everything and share it with everyone (Lady pompom, Zirconium, SirSamuel016, Arjuna, MonkeyD-Dragon, Emperor Spriggan, Irina_mashiro_22) x7
b) A Scrooge - you have notes and materials, but don't share it with anyone (GrySun, Seraph) x2
c) A Vulture - you rely only on notes and materials of others, not giving them anything in return (zimbardo, YumaKuga, Schpittfeuer) x3
d) A Ninja - no one ever saw you on lessons/lectures, but you pass every exam for 100% (DiMaria Yesta, Gryffindor, Belserion, MarmaladeSky, Organizized, xi0, Sweetlybad) x7
e) A Dealer - you share cheat sheets with everyone (TSPanda, Battou, Miralicious akuma) x3
f) A Strategist - during exam you sit near people, who were learning for it (Brandish, syx) x2
g) Sometimes a Koala(sleeping in the middle of an exam :sleepy ) sometimes a Cheetah(fastest to finish exams :hip) (kira) x1
h) A Symbiote - I shared and consumed notes (MLG Bradman) x1

As if anyone could make out my handwriting anyway :lmao Would be useless even if I shared things. I did sometimes borrow some notebooks when I missed out for a few days/a week from a girl with really pretty handwriting, but not often enough for one of the other options. – GrySun

I was called the manager. No joke. – TSPanda

It's not A, because I was not someone who always had everything. But I'm someone who gladly shared whenever I could help someone else. That's why B and C don't apply to me. I would like to be the ninja, but that was not the case, sadly. :ninja And no, I didn't prepare cheat sheets and dealt with them. Which only leaves F, which kinda is true in regards to myself. I often sat near a friend who was good on the sepcific subject. But I was no slouch either! :hmph - syx

5. What is your favourite genre?
a) Action and Adventure (Seraph, Gryffindor, SirSamuel016, Battou, Arjuna, Miralicious akuma, Schpittfeuer, Organizized, Irina_mashiro_22, Sweetlybad) x10
b) Sci-fi (Lady pompom, zimbardo, YumaKuga, syx, MLG Bradman, xi0) x6
c) Horror (MarmaladeSky) x1
d) Romance (Brandish, Emperor Spriggan) x2
e) Mystery (GrySun, TSPanda, Zirconium, Belserion, MonkeyD-Dragon) x5
f) Romantic Comedy and Mystery (kira) x1
g) Ecchi (DiMaria Yesta) x1

6. What weird food combinations do you really enjoy?
Guava paste with cheese and bread (Lady pompom) x1 (pic)
None I can think of/ I don't think I eat something weird most of the time/Nothing weird tbh (kira/ MonkeyD-Dragon/ Schpittfeuer) x3
Dipping chips in Cadbury creme eggs (zimbardo) x1 (pic)
Bacon and Ice Cream. (Brandish) x1
Eating spaghetti with bread. (GrySun) x1
Drunk Chinese (Seraph) x1
Rasins and Salad (YumaKuga) x1
McDonald's french fries + ice cream cone (DiMaria Yesta) x1
Pizza and Pineapple/Pineapple on pizza (Gryffindor/SirSamuel016) x2
Hot pepper on anything it can be put on (TSPanda) x1
Mango with chili powder (Zirconium) x1
Peanut butter and chocolate (Belserion) x1
All of them, I can eat anything with anything, dont really mind to mix stuffs (Battou) x1
Mango Gelato (Arjuna) x1
Bread and fruit (Emperor Spriggan) x1
Spicy roasted chicken with honey / curd (Miralicious akuma) x1
I like to drink boiling hot tea right after I had some ice (syx) x1
Peas + Chicken in a Yorkshire Pudding with Ketchup on top (MLG Bradman) x1
Salty herring with whipped cream (MarmaladeSky) x1
Hamburger dressing on tacos (Organizized) x1
Ice cream and ketchup (xi0) x1
Peanut butter and fried chicken (Irina_mashiro_22) x1
Tomato and Orange salads (Sweetlybad) x1

I often hear it's really silly, so it's probably the weirdest food combo I have. – GrySun

To be honest,i never tried any Weird Food Combo's before but i once ate Chinese Food while being Drunk As fuck and surprisingly the Food tasted better while i was drunk...let's call it "Drunk Chinese" ok? :kappa – Seraph

Though lemon, salt, and pepper combos with watermelon, cucumbers, lettuce, etc. are also pretty good. - Gryffindor

7. Which of the following situations is more awkward to you?
a) Mom showing embarassing photos from your childhood to your crush (YumaKuga, Zirconium, Arjuna) x3
b) Your superior scolding you in front of everyone (Belserion, SirSamuel016, Emperor Spriggan) x3
c) You said a joke, but no one laughed (kira, GrySun, Seraph, DiMaria Yesta, Gryffindor, TSPanda, Battou, MLG Bradman, Schpittfeuer, Organizized, Irina_mashiro_22, Sweetlybad) x12
d) Everyone sing you "Happy Birthday" and you don't know what to do (Lady pompom, zimbardo, Brandish, Miralicious akuma, syx, MarmaladeSky, xi0) x7
e) Failed handshakes/highfives/fistbumps...etc (MonkeyD-Dragon) x1

Especially as no one knows when my birthday is/was, so they'd probably be singing on the wrong day anyway... – zimbardo

^not embarrassing at all but sounds hilarious :lmao – Brandish

This will never happen
I will make sure it never happens
MOOOOOOOM! :arf – YumaKuga

They are without a doubt the worst awkward thing that could happen.... have some examples






nothing ever gets more awkward – MonkeyD-Dragon

8. Would rather:
a) Immerse yourself in a bathtub full of snakes (zimbardo, Brandish, YumaKuga, TSPanda, Belserion, Arjuna, Miralicious akuma, syx, MLG Bradman, MarmaladeSky, Irina_mashiro_22) x11
b) Pee yourself in public (kira, Grysun, SirSamuel016, Battou, MonkeyD-Dragon, Emperor Spriggan, Organizized, xi0) x8
c) Eat manure for breakfast (Seraph, Gryffindor, Zirconium, Schpittfeuer, Sweetlybad) x5
d) Ponder about just what I did wrong to be thinking about any of the afore mentioned situations happening with me? :hmm (Lady pompom) x1
e) None, seriously :errr (DiMaria Yesta) x1

Not a particularly hard choice (unless them snakes be venomous) – zimbardo

A, doesn't specify if Snakes are alive or not – TSPanda

No B and no C. That's embarrassing and awful. >.<" I don't have any problems with snakes. As long as they are not poisonous, why not? - syx


9. What kind of shirt would you like to wear:
a) Don't grow up... (Lady pompom, kira, Grysun, MonkeyD-Dragon, Emperor Spriggan, Miralicious akuma, Schpittfeuer, Organizized, Irina_mashiro_22, Sweetlybad) x10
b) I might be colorblind... (Gryffindor) x1
c) And then Satan said... (Brandish, DiMaria Yesta, Zirconium, Belserion, syx, MLG Bradman, xi0) x7
d) I have sexdaily... (zimbardo, Seraph, YumaKuga, TSPanda, SirSamuel016, Battou, Arjuna, MarmaladeSky) x8

10. What do you want your tombstone to say?
A good otaku friend was gone :8C (Lady pompom) x1
Do not disturb (kira) x1
Fuck! (zimbardo) x1
(Brandish) x1
Tu fui ego eris/What you are I was, what I am you will be. (GrySun) x1
"Good Ol Seraph loved to spend,
He had no Money in the End.
But with many a Whiskey,And many a Wife,
He really did enjoy his Life." (Seraph) x1
"He did thirty chicks in one night and shared." by Richard Nixon (YumaKuga) x1
"I will always be in your heart, forever.... and will be back shortly" (DiMaria Yesta) x1
Name (Gryffindor) x1
Existence is suffering smh (TSPanda) x1
Nothing. I want to be cremated and then my ashes should be thrown into the sea. (Zirconium) x1
"Finally! We thought she'd never leave!" (Belserion) x1
Here lies Samuel. He always tried to do as much music as possible before he fell off a mountain or something. Something's obviously happened, oh dear. (SirSamuel016) x1
"Not appreciating my puns when I was still alive was a grave mistake" (Battou) x1
"I conquered the World" (Arjuna) x1
"On holiday at the Dead Sea" (MonkeyD-Dragon) x1
"My watch has ended." (Emperor Spriggan) x1
Miralicious akuma - Buried alive :e3 (Miralicious akuma) x1
Fairy Tail is shit. (syx) x1
"Today is not the day I die" (MLG Bradman) x1
And then, she greeted death like an old friend (MarmaladeSky) x1
"Just tell me I was not worthless" (Schpittfeuer) x1
"See you Space Cowboy." (Organizized) x1
"This guy fucks. Am I right?" (xi0) x1
See you all on the other side (Irina_mashiro_22) x1
Lobster slayer (Sweetlybad) x1
.
.
.
.
.
.
3rd4th place: @Miralicious akuma - 59 points
2nd place: ex aequo @Sweetlybad and @Organizized - 62 points
1st place and the winner of #51 Sheep game is
@Irina_mashiro_22 - 66 points
Congratulations!

:confetti​



1. Irina_mashiro_22 66
2. Organizized 62
2. Sweetlybad 62
4. Miralicious akuma 59
5. TSPanda 58
5. Schpittfeuer 58
7. Arjuna 56
8. Seraph 55
8. Battou 55
10. zimbardo 54
11. Gryffindor 51
11. SirSamuel016 51
13. YumaKuga 50
13. Belserion 50
13. syx 50
13. MLG Bradman 50
13. xi0 50 (lucky 13 :xp)
18. MonkeyD-Dragon 49
19. GrySun 46
20. MarmaladeSky 43
21. Zirconium 42
22. Dimaria Yesta 41
23. kira 39
24. Lady pompom 38
25. Emperor Spriggan 37
26. Brandish 36
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
3 points.. 3 friggin' points :twitch
gum dad you @Brandish :laser


thanks for hosting Linali and A.ulq! I think this is the sheep with the most solo points for players. :lick
Yeah the free-answer type questions are rarer. Though they make counting harder/slower than the regular questions with answers so there‘s that.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Congratulations @Irina_mashiro_22 for winning this Game ! looking forward to the Next Sheep Game,also great Sheep at @Linali and @A.ulq was really enjoyable!:super
And damn i ranked at 8th,when will i finally win or lose this Game completely? :notlikethis
@Brandish I'll have that Last Place one day count on it,sooner or later it'll happen! :kappa
 
Top