Hangout Manga Wars 2017 - Hangout

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
@Sky Sir, I do believe you like Dance in the Vampire Bund as much as I do. I got enough street cred to poke fun of FMA.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
That salt is almost on the level of the waifu war.
Nah, more. I am actually decided to come out play~ WW didn't have me being super salty about my waifu.

Now I am here to dump on everything I like to snark about next.

Watch out Black Clover and HxH, I am coming for you tomorrow.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
This salty rage is great, and well warranted in a lot of ways, but I'm still waiting for the true storm to begin. SnS was rejected. Rindou was rejected!!! @SirSamuel016 are you truly going to quietly accept this?!

Or will you...


​
.. unleash your salty rage upon those foolish enough to vote against it for the pretentious unsexiness of Vagabond!

 

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
...Fuck. Pulling the DitVB card this early?
You win this round.
Victory is delicious.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Jammin He and I are basically are one in the same: Pervert that get off thrills and good food, Rindous IRL, and super salty when we lose.
 

The President

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 18, 2016
Messages
785
Reaction score
2,437
Age
31
Country
Canada
TPN is officially the most overrated series of all time. Black Clover aint that much better then FT. SnS reputation still getting tarnished by @TotalEcon salt.

Kingdom, PunPun, Berserk or Vagabond deserve to win this. God forbid none of them do, my salt level will increase to TotalEcon level.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,788
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Shokugeki no Soma vs Vagabond: Salt Mine/10

Not only did I have @SirSamuel016 debate for this series, but I advertised it to the SnS subrreddit and it still lost. Are you bloody kidding me? No seriously, if I wanted to a wandering samurai series, there is RK and Samurai Jack. Not a series with only one good character and looks edgier than a Linkin Park Album. And if I wanted to read a gory Seinen, there is Beserk ffs. And when you're series takes @The President (of the USA :kappa ) to defend it, you're in some serious trouble my lads. An awards are a joke, go take at the look at all the snubs in history like Alfred Hitchcock and Metallica (and Beyonce'). We need to avenge this tragedy of a rigged voting system and have TPN destroy it.
Woah woah WOAH, HOLD UP! You did not have me do anything! SnS was my own choice and my choice alone. You, the green for SnS, ABANDONED the series for a lame gambling rip-off of it. You should be ashamed of yourself! I poured my heat and soul into that campaign, and what do I get for it? Nothing. No thanks for doing what YOU should have done as the SnS green. Maybe I'll have to punish you later and become an SnS mod myself to correct this corrupt way you have :kappa

This salty rage is great, and well warranted in a lot of ways, but I'm still waiting for the true storm to begin. SnS was rejected. Rindou was rejected!!! @SirSamuel016 are you truly going to quietly accept this?!

Or will you...


​
.. unleash your salty rage upon those foolish enough to vote against it for the pretentious unsexiness of Vagabond!

Ask and you shall receive. It is time I tease my noble phantasm: Unlimited Salt Works!


Firstly to the people who voted for Vagabond, did it feel good getting by without campaigning much? And how does it feel knowing that my revenge will hopefully be swift with TPN looking strong to take your togashi-copying seinen shit down a rung or two? Yes, I say togashi-copying because it seems like it's almost as bad with it's hiatuses. Shokugeki deserved to get through and you stopped it's campaign to win the war before we even got to cause an upset. You denied SnS! You denied Rindou and all the other incredible characters! You denied me a nice match with @Erinyes -chan! I'd wish the worst on the campaign of you lot and say you and the campaign are going to be dead to me now but the truth of the matter is...


TPN is officially the most overrated series of all time. Black Clover aint that much better then FT. SnS reputation still getting tarnished by @TotalEcon salt.

Kingdom, PunPun, Berserk or Vagabond deserve to win this. God forbid none of them do, my salt level will increase to TotalEcon level.
Overrated because it has more support than Vagaboring? You shouldn't blame TPN for the lack of relevancy it has when compared to a new and exciting manga like Neverland. And is that really your best bait? You threw the whole fishing rod in with that wad of crap. From someone who actually makes good points I'd of expected far better. You disappoint me Monty, almost as much as the result of round 1. And lmao, some salt from one very lovely lady is tarnishing Shokugeki's reputation? Are you actually serious? MONTYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, I can't tell what's worse at this point: The panels from vagabond you showed off or your bait. Hopefully you can go on hiatus like the manga :kappa
 

The President

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 18, 2016
Messages
785
Reaction score
2,437
Age
31
Country
Canada
Overrated because it has more support than Vagaboring? You shouldn't blame TPN for the lack of relevancy it has when compared to a new and exciting manga like Neverland.
This is a contest for the best manga of all time, I don't think ANY manga no matter how good the start has the right to be deemed better then a manga with the legendary status of Vagabond only 58 chapters into a story that will probably go into the hundreds. Its not the mere fact that Vagabond is loosing to TPN, its the circumstances under which its loosing. I think TPN is so early into its story that it shouldnt have even been allowed to participate honestly, let alone beat Vagabond.

And is that really your best bait? You threw the whole fishing rod in with that wad of crap. From someone who actually makes good points I'd of expected far better. You disappoint me Monty, almost as much as the result of round 1. And lmao, some salt from one very lovely lady is tarnishing Shokugeki's reputation? Are you actually serious? MONTYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, I can't tell what's worse at this point: The panels from vagabond you showed off or your bait. Hopefully you can go on hiatus like the manga :kappa
It actually wasn't bait haha. I stand by every single one of those points. TPN is overrated af in a rather obvious case of the recency effect, Black Clover is pretty much FT with some Naruto sprinkled in there and SnS is on the backdrop for me because of all the salt its generating. I tend to avoid series that generate this much saltiness, since it doesnt look good on the fandom.

I do respect that attempt at bait to finish off the sentence though, subtle, didn't even notice at first.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,788
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
How can I del my Waifu Mikasa.


After all she is a giant killer I.e. Rindou.

That's cute, why don't you tell me when she actually does something relevant in AoT for once this year other than going "Eren~ EREN!~" all the time. She couldn't even stop him from being kidnapped that time, how is she actually a worthy winner of the waifu award when she fails to protect her man constantly eh? Come back when you can actually make a good argument or some bait that isn't close to topping the cringe that was @Atom 's self nominations in the community awards :kappa
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,788
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Those aren't red flower peddles in that sig, they are Rindou's hair and blood
You should've gone to specsavers. Blood and Hair aren't shaped like that.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
You should've gone to specsavers. Blood and Hair aren't shaped like that.
The way Mikasa works with the blade, she can slash anything into that shape
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India

That's cute, why don't you tell me when she actually does something relevant in AoT for once this year other than going "Eren~ EREN!~" all the time. She couldn't even stop him from being kidnapped that time, how is she actually a worthy winner of the waifu award when she fails to protect her man constantly eh? Come back when you can actually make a good argument or some bait that isn't close to topping the cringe that was @Atom 's self nominations in the community awards :kappa
Is that so?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,788
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
The way Mikasa works with the blade, she can slash anything into that shape
Lmao, with two blades I doubt it. She'd need to use more and have more skill with cutting than just straight slashes to do it, a little like how Rindou has a lot of finesse when she's cooking.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Is that so?
You got that image from 9gag, goes to show just how much of a joke Mikasa is :rofl
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I really love how quickly this went back to the waifu wars grudge. Took like 3 posts.:XD

And how Vagabond was almost instantly and completely forgotten.:teehee
 

The President

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 18, 2016
Messages
785
Reaction score
2,437
Age
31
Country
Canada
When the selling point in a manga is cooking, you know something went horribly wrong. The fact that its author previously drew ****** gives you a good grasp of the level of quality you are in for. Id recommend watching Hells Kitchen on repeat instead.

On a side note. I thought Id share some badass Berserk pictures.



Oh, and if its cooking you want. Then Berserk has plenty of it. Here is Guts cooking a demon child:


Here is Rickert cooking stew:


Now isnt that entertaining. Fucking cooking.

:yodawg
 
Top