Last edited by a moderator:
You should start TG you will love it.She is an intelligent woman and always serious about work and her daily routine in general. [...]
Akira remains professional in most situations, no matter who she is faced with, and she is not one to admit her own feelings on a subject unless provoked to a certain degree. Seen through her interactions with others, it is most likely that she would prefer to make a quinque rather than to interact with someone else.
Oh that's totally me, smart, brilliant... professional ! great character![]()
So I need to vote at least once in a DP.Am I right?
Si, señores!So at the end of day 1, someone has to die...
I would say Demon is a safe bet as he basically 99%mafiaYou should start TG you will love it.
Btw Erin chan until all posted who do you think can be the most suspicious. what does your intuition tell you.
but i usually tend to random vote on day 1 as it's hard to get some consistent info that early.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
How is she tho? D: I have no idea. Magi said the same and Idk what that means '-'farf is eto oh boy
She is a psycho who is very manipulative. And sadistic too.How is she tho? D: I have no idea. Magi said the same and Idk what that means '-'
I think she‘s the kinda character that fits better to Magi.How is she tho? D: I have no idea. Magi said the same and Idk what that means '-'
a bit crazy, troll and chaotic in other words youHow is she tho? D: I have no idea. Magi said the same and Idk what that means '-'
So unlike meShe is a psycho who is very manipulative. And sadistic too.

Nah, I share Gry's opinion on this @.@a bit crazy, troll and chaotic in other words you
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Panda begs to disagree.Will suspect Farf from the start too this game, since she usually manages to go by without anyone ever suspecting her.
Shirazu is usually a derp, funny character in a dark series, but he did see lots of stuff, so you aren't so far off.In this avi Shirazu looks like he‘s seen a lot of things in his life. I like the expression though on other pics he looks kinda weird, like a comic relief. Though maybe that‘s the fine artstyle of TG?
Two words : Female Charm.Will suspect Farf from the start too this game, since she usually manages to go by without anyone ever suspecting her.
@GrySun Here is some solid proof tooSo unlike me
.

plz this is pretty much you and hardy amiriteNah, I share Gry's opinion on this @.@
.
Panda is an actual sugoi player so he doesn‘t count. Hoping he‘s town but he hasn‘t been here much and said things yet.Panda begs to disagree.
He'd be on topplz this is pretty much you and hardy amirite
![]()
who cares what gry says he is a minor character

I really doubt the cards themselves are connected to the effect. But sure, I have the Sun.He'd be on top
Idk the séries but it looks like all chars are twisted anyway xD
Quite fitting for this game.
You guys think that sharing what card we got could help us in the future?
I like this idea cause the máfia wouldn't know what to lie about yet, I assume, since we're all the dark with this system.
The rules seem to point to the scums working a bit differently than us and having some advantages tho, but only once they get their effects, so it should be cool now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Touka is pureHe'd be on top
Idk the séries but it looks like all chars are twisted anyway xD
Quite fitting for this game.
You guys think that sharing what card we got could help us in the future?
I like this idea cause the máfia wouldn't know what to lie about yet, I assume, since we're all the dark with this system.
The rules seem to point to the scums working a bit differently than us and having some advantages tho, but only once they get their effects, so it should be cool now.
.