Last edited by a moderator:
Ah... I remember.. I was just like you once. Doing things logically, being patient, making good decisions...I will think about it closely.
I will not rush to vote just now as we have at least 18 hrs left.
I have in mind whom I can vote but not just not know .
are u mafia detective? ^>^Ah... I remember.. I was just like you once. Doing things logically, being patient, making good decisions...
Oh to be young.
This Tarot system looks like it could be pretty interesting. My tarot card is upright.
I'm assuming the effect(s) of each tarot is based on it's description, but I haven't looked into mine much yet. For now, I'm going to be treating it the same way I treat my role.
Youuu wishare u mafia detective? ^>^

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
My deadline is based on thisWe can't know when the effects will be unlocked, though, we don't know the conditions ("how").
But hey, would you feel better about it on D2 'cause that's after you contacted your group? '-' Cause I don't get your deadline @.@
With a few exceptions, you will be informed of a Tarot Effect's activation at the end of Day Phases, but not necessarily about what the effect is. You may also be given a clue as to what the effect is.
But you can't be sure you'll be able to unlock it on D1 or on N1 (to be able to inform about it on D2), even if the hosts will inform you when you do it.I will probably be told about the activation of the card, I might be given what the effect is, and if not, at least a clue about it `-`
I was just about to say this...i knew i read you get notified if an effect took place.My deadline is based on this
I will probably be told about the activation of the card, I might be given what the effect is, and if not, at least a clue about it `-`
Yeah, but its worth a shot to see if I do unlock it or not. Its my best shot in this situation with the cards about sharing it or notBut you can't be sure you'll be able to unlock it on D1 or on N1, even if the hosts will inform you when you do.
This, if the power is somehow really handy, you wouldn't even want the mafia to know the name of the card you have.I was just about to say this...i knew i read you get notified if an effect took place.
Might hint at the fact you vote a mafia,lynched a mafia,etc during that day phase.
I´d say at least one or two people should say their effects (if they don´t think this will compromise them) when they get it ( I plan to do that), since it is the only way for us to know what relation our cards have to the powers that we get.Yeah, but its worth a shot to see if I do unlock it or not. Its my best shot in this situation with the cards about sharing it or not
This, if the power is somehow really handy, you wouldn't even want the mafia to know the name of the card you have.
What if your "Emperor" symbolizes some kind of noble or politician effect?Idk the way you're wording things just make me think you know more about it than us xD
I said mine is The Emperor. Let's say I get informed at the end of this Day that I unlocked its effect. First: I don't have to share that information with anyone. Second: what kind of effect could you imagine I'd get from the name of the card alone? Third: what do you use as a criteria to stretch it to other cards?
But yeah I'm starting to think it might be so hard to guess them that I'm also not seeing the relevance of sharing those anymore...
Aside from the random hypothesis, which considering this is TG I don´t think is the case, my main bet is that if our playstyle incorporates the positive aspects of the Card we got, we will have positive karma, and the same for the negative aspects.Idk the way you're wording things just make me think you know more about it than us xD
I said mine is The Emperor. Let's say I get informed at the end of this Day that I unlocked its effect. First: I don't have to share that information with anyone. Second: what kind of effect could you imagine I'd get from the name of the card alone? Third: what do you use as a criteria to stretch it to other cards?
But yeah I'm starting to think it might be so hard to guess them that I'm also not seeing the relevance of sharing those anymore...