Last edited by a moderator:
Oh....like we are so off in that frane of thought....mister reveal your card and oh yeah wrong card its this one nevermind just vote demonNot sure whether to read that as gnut and MonkeyD being mafias with gnut protecting/defending him/his viewpoints on the card sharing...

When are u going to kill me? I'm still waiting '-'Vand is alrdy a tyrant c.c MG does shape people.
Those sadistic hosts gave me no killing abilities and I suck at leading people towards anythingWhen are u going to kill me? I'm still waiting '-'

I appreciate your perceptions....but you know i got to go thru my crazy tjought process 1st xDThose sadistic hosts gave me no killing abilities and I suck at leading people towards anything![]()
Are you asking if Tarots get revealed alongside roles upon a player's death? In that case, yes.@Vandred will get their cards too when they die?
You mean his love towards hostkilling?Vand is alrdy a tyrant c.c MG does shape people.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No, you got the order wrong, the vote demon part comes before card reveals. Interesting that you still wanna go at it uncle, I'm permanently cursed to be townie in these games. Just believe me on this, unless you're mafia and already know that, welp.Oh....like we are so off in that frane of thought....mister reveal your card and oh yeah wrong card its this one nevermind just vote demon
![]()
Don't pay so much attention to the cards and the avis, it's fallacious thinking(at least the avis definitely are, cards are debatable).
I'm not gonna try as hard this game as the last. Who knows, me doing less could be just what town needs to win for once? I don't think I'll live too long this game anyway. If there are any Masons this game, don't bother recruiting me, I don't want to deal with that unfun awful mess again.
Hoping our detectives do their job. In the past several games all detectives always died before they could share their results....
So, for anyone who is detective first time: That is basically the strongest town role. Don't screw it up. Best time to reveal your results are day 3(if you have 1 guilty and 1 innocent result) or day 4(again if you have both guilty and innocent results). That's when we get mafias and confirmed townies, try to protect you with roles and hopefully get more out of you. So, no pressure but don't be as bad as our detectives in the past few games.
I just hope for my mental sanity that the reverse/upright tarot effects don't mess with the sanity on a detective result, that would be a mega troll.

Like 90% of that post was good and informative, only the Mason thing is salt. So don't even dare recruiting me if you're in the Masons, I can't guarantee for my actions if I get sucked into that again.
I kindaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa feel that maaaaaybe that detective stuff you said is based on what I did last game XDDon't pay so much attention to the cards and the avis, it's fallacious thinking(at least the avis definitely are, cards are debatable).
I'm not gonna try as hard this game as the last. Who knows, me doing less could be just what town needs to win for once? I don't think I'll live too long this game anyway. If there are any Masons this game, don't bother recruiting me, I don't want to deal with that unfun awful mess again.
Hoping our detectives do their job. In the past several games all detectives always died before they could share their results....
So, for anyone who is detective first time: That is basically the strongest town role. Don't screw it up. Best time to reveal your results are day 3(if you have 1 guilty and 1 innocent result) or day 4(again if you have both guilty and innocent results). That's when we get mafias and confirmed townies, try to protect you with roles and hopefully get more out of you. So, no pressure but don't be as bad as our detectives in the past few games.
I just hope for my mental sanity that the reverse/upright tarot effects don't mess with the sanity on a detective result, that would be a mega troll.
Nah didn't mean you. It's just that often, just like in the last several games, detective is played poorly in general. I think last good one was Daws in the Fire Emblem game, though that was one lucky Barkeeper redirect. Det is definitely a hard role to play, so was just giving out some advice for first-time detectives.I kindaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa feel that maaaaaybe that detective stuff you said is based on what I did last game XD
I'm just giving you some closing thoughts since I'll be gone soon and there's a chance I won't wake up in time before the day ends.Idk gry....for someone not going to try....you sure are trying.
Nephew im getting really bad vibe about you....i know that aint shit.
But the way you doing things....lije accuse me and dragon of possibly being mafia team...but still look for my approval about always being townie....idk x/
See....this.I'm just giving you some closing thoughts since I'll be gone soon and there's a chance I won't wake up in time before the day ends.
When were your vibes ever correct about me in these games? I don't need your approval, I just couldn't help it since I wouldn't want you wasting time on me when I'm 100% townie and don't think I'm living more than a few phases at best. But suit yourself I suppose.

You know I love throwing small amounts of salt at youSee....this.
Its like you are subjectively suggesting you are town and you dont care....but still throw a little salt on me while you are at it...heeeeey
![]()



Need to throw roses....cause you are starting to stink to meYou know I love throwing small amounts of salt at you![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I came up with a concept draft that was basic in the beginning. Woke up the next day and Vandred really went balls to the wall in fleshing out this idea.It‘s quite a stretch calling this interrogation. I have less time and will than last game, so feel free to interrogate others.
About myself, I have a role that‘s not used often and I consider it to be rather weak and not fun.
Also, my tarot starting position is upright. Not sure what to make of the tarot system yet other than it probably being quite a lot of work for the hosts, so ganbatte you two![]()