Last edited by a moderator:
VOTEKILL GNUT
!votekill Demonspeed
votekill/stakeandskinandroast Mutsuki
Votekill Yamori
votekill demon
Votekill Farfalla
Votekill gry
Votekill SonofDaws

You people should come to the southI lack some Oktoberfests in my life...
But enough of off topic o/
I didnt say i knew definitely he was town....only the fact i get better feeling sbout him being townie than gry because of their play styles....Dahell is that with you guys "confirming" each other?
Lambu was talkative enough in his scummy game. And if he's more talkative now, it could be due to the fact that he was a newbie in the one he was mafia, and busy when he was third party. That proves nothing @.@

lol, my home is always openI lack some Oktoberfests in my life...
But enough of off topic o/
When you know a player is in his 3rd game and was very worried about what to say in his 1st....the game i played with him is not showing the same factor...that says alot to me when he even tried to go under radar last game.much trust issues ....talkative or not doesnt matter it is not like you cant change style from game to game
lol, my home is always open
Lambu said:As for Gry, its a mystery to me, like he's playing similar to the last game and he was also townie with "boring role" as he claimed, but him focusing in demon at the beggining was a little strange (not for meme but for sheer probability). I'll trust him for now though, I should be awake in the final moments of the day.
So, wait, you think it's suspicious that Gry homed in on Demon because of probability (faulty), then you yourself use the same faulty probability saying the chances are extremely low Demon is mafia?I really am trusting you demon, because the probabilities of you being mafia again are extremely low and theres a certain change in your playstyle (yeah I checked other games hehe) though I may get genkidama'd "a la Gry" in the back for thinking this, oh whatever.
I don't remember how talkative he was but he wasn't heavily suspected, in died early too. With Spirit killing Zasz and stuff lot of things happened.When you know a player is in his 3rd game and was very worried about what to say in his 1st....the game i played with him is not showing the same factor...that says alot to me when he even tried to go under radar last game.
(Also yay, exactly half an hour of sleep before kid woke up from a nightmare and cries. ._.)

VOTEKILL GNUT
!votekill Demonspeed
votekill/stakeandskinandroast Mutsuki
Votekill Yamori
votekill demon
Votekill Farfalla
Votekill gry
Votekill SonofDaws
Votekill desin
i forgot you are greg allmightyWhen you know a player is in his 3rd game and was very worried about what to say in his 1st....the game i played with him is not showing the same factor...that says alot to me when he even tried to go under radar last game.
my fault im sry ... well my first one sucked but the next couple games i always tried out different things no matter what i was. so more talkative in my second less in my 3rd and 4th then again more... like i said for me it doesnt mean shit, with the exception of slippingGreg almighty....i like it xDi forgot you are greg allmightymy fault im sry ... well my first one sucked but the next couple games i always tried out different things no matter what i was. so more talkative in my second less in my 3rd and 4th then again more... like i said for me it doesnt mean shit, with the exception of slipping
Oh. You didn't pick him?... Whoops.meh not one of the cool chars,yamori is shite top3 with furuta and kanou .... amon or yomo would have been the right ava to give me![]()
VOTEKILL GNUT
!votekill Demonspeed
votekill/stakeandskinandroast Mutsuki
Votekill Yamori
votekill demon
Votekill Farfalla
Votekill gry
Votekill SonofDaws
Votekill desin
VOTE KILL BRANDISH
Votekill Daws.

Nothing much to analyzeVotekill Daws.
Won't lie, this is mostly a placeholder. I think I'll be back a couple of hours before the end but, in case I dont wake up, won't get a pênalty.
It's not fully a placeholder cause I felt that Daws followed a bit of the game and "stayed away from it", commenting about previous things or providing nothing relevant (or just nothing at all) about the setup. Felt like activity for the sake of being active online. And I got spoiled by the past insightful Daws.
Another day with a lot of barely active or fully inactive people tho, yay o/
Nothing much to summarize.. you lazy bum. Some people made some tarot card claims, but nobody has much info on any of that yet. I guess you can try to figure out their tarot effects and conditions based on role hints and/or tarot card descriptions, but that's a lot of effort and I don't have much reason to suspect or trust anyone rn. Waiting til later will make things far easier on everyone since, again, nobody knows shit about the tarots systems rn. On Day 2, we'll have at least 1 tarot confirmation and possibly some info/changes in our own. Until then, Fuck it.Just hopped on the computer and wow, there's a lot of material to review.
Anyone wanna summarize for me?![]()