Games Mafia Game 57 - Tokyo Ghoul: Rebirth - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ending Credits
Thank You for Playing Mafia Game 57!


Player Actions Report

Politician - Farfalla > Force MonkeyD-Dragon to vote Demonspeed >> Success

Priority 1

Barkeeper - Kato756 > Invite TSPanda, Farfalla, Brandish > Brandish is redirected to Erinyes

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block SonOfDaws >> Success
Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Block GrySun >> Success


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate Farfalla >> Innocent
Insane Det - Purity of Magi > Investigate TSPanda >> Guilty
Paranoid Det - Qixus > Investigate GrySun > Guilty

Sane Doctor - SonOfDaws > Protect Farfalla > Blocked
Bodyguard - GrySun > Protect TSPanda >> Blocked


Priority 3

Recruiting Mason - gnut > Recruit Farfalla >> Success

Insane Doctor (killing) - Organizized > Kill TSPanda >> Coin flip failed >>> Dies before he can kill
Mafia Janitor - Lambu > Kill Organizized >> Organizized dies

Mafia Gambler - Brandish > Force desin24 to vote Purity of Magi >> Coin flip failed >>> desin24 can't be killed by the mafia on Night Two

Priority 1

Barkeeper - Kato756 > Invite TSPanda , Farfalla, Arjuna >> Farfalla reveals her role

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block Farfalla >> Success
Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Block Zasz >> Success


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate GrySun >> Innocent
Insane Det - Purity of Magi > Investigate GrySun >> Guilty
Paranoid Det - Qixus > Investigate SonOfDaws >> Guilty

Sane Doctor - SonOfDaws > Save TSPanda >> Success
Bodyguard - GrySun > Protect TSPanda >> Success


Priority 3

Mafia Pirate - Arjuna > Steal from GrySun >> Success

Recruiting Mason - gnut > Recruit TSPanda >> gnut dies

Mafia Janitor - Lambu > Kill SonOfDaws > SonOfDaws dies


Extra:

TSPanda passes the Non-Voter Disease to Erinyes

Priority 1

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block Lambu >> Coin flip won >>> Success
Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Block MonkeyD-Dragon >> Fails


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate TSPanda >> Innocent
Insane Det - Purity of Magi > Investigate Arjuna >> Innocent
Naive Det - Qixus > Investigate Arjuna >> Innocent

Bodyguard - Arjuna > Protect Purity of Magi >> Success


Priority 3

Mafia Janitor - Lambu > Kill Monkey D-Dragon >> Blocked


Extra:

Erinyes passes the Non-Voter Disease to Lambu

Priority 1

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block Lambu >> Success


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate MonkeyD-Dragon >> Innocent
Insane Det - Purity of Magi > Investigate Lambu >> Innocent
Naive Det - Qixus > Investigate Farfalla >> Innocent


Priority 3

Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Kill Farfalla >> Farfalla dies


Extra:

Lambu passes the Non-Voter Disease to TSPanda

Traitor - Holt > Duel Purity of Magi >> Coin flip won >>> Purity of Magi dies

Priority 1

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block Holt >> Success
Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Block Holt >> Recruited


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate desin24 >> Innocent

Santa Claus (temporary) - desin24 > Protect MonkeyD-Dragon >> Success


Priority 3

Mafia Boss - TSPanda >> GrySun >>> GrySun dies


Extra:

MonkeyD-Dragon protects himself with his Bulletproof Protection

TSPanda passes the Non-Voter Disease to Zasz

Player Roles

1. @goodboy_lawlett - Tsukiyama Mafia Escort
2. @Purity of Magi - Kanou Insane Detective
3. @SonOfDaws - Arima Sane Doctor
4. @Mazino - Yamori Restless Spirit
5. @Organizized - Owl Insane Doctor
6. @Brandish - Kaneki Mafia Gambler
7. @Kato756 - Ayato Bar Keeper
8. @Farfalla - Eto Politician > Mason >> Miller >>> Martyr
9. @Demonspeed - Touka Death Miller
10. @desin24 - Hinami Witch
11. @Lambu - Amon Mafia Janitor
12. @MonkeyD-Dragon - Nishiki Prostitute
13. @gnut - Furuta Recruiting Mason
14. @Zasz - Rize Bomb
15. @Holt - Yomo Traitor > Mafia Member
16. @TSPanda - Mutsuki Mafia Boss
17. @Erinyes - Akira Sane Detective
18. @Qixus - Saiko Paranoid Detective > Naive Detective
19. @Arjuna - Tatara Mafia Pirate > Bodyguard
20. @GrySun - Shirazu Bodyguard > Regular Townie >> Martyr

​

​
Tarot Card Triggers
1. Sane Detective
The Tower​

- 3+ dead players have their role hidden by the Janitor: gets a single use of the Investigator's ability.
- 3+ townies are lynched: won't be able to vote on the next day.

2. Insane Detective
The Sun​

- A player he investigates is killed on the same night: immediately gets to know the actions that were used on that player like a Mortician.
- 3+ townies are lynched: needs to win a coin flip every time he tries to investigate someone or his target will be randomized.

3. Paranoid Detective
The Wheel of Fortune​

- The Sane Detective and the Insane Detective are both dead: turns into a Sane Detective, with a retroactive effect on his previous investigations.
- A player he investigates is killed on the same night: unknowingly turns into a Naive Detective.

4. Sane Doctor
The Moon​

- Successfully saves a townie from death: his protection won't work on mafia members anymore.
- Successfully saves a mafia member from death: won't be able to save anyone else until that same mafia member is dead.

5. Insane Doctor
The Chariot​

- Kills a townie: 50% fail chance to protect or kill someone at night (turns into "Unskilled" Insane Doc).
- Kills a mafia: loses the ability to protect and can only kill at night (turns into a "Townie" Serial Killer).

6. Bodyguard
The Stars​

- 3+ townie targets: he will be confirmed as a townie on the second next Day Phase (like an Innocent Child).
- 2+ mafia targets: unknowingly turns into a Hider.

7. Prostitute
Justice​

- 1+ mafia action blocked: gets a temporary Bulletproof protection to use on herself for one night.
- 3+ townie townie actions blocked: she gets automatically redirected to a random target whenever she tries to block a player.

8. Barkeeper
The Magician​

- Every time a drunk mafia reveals his role: also reveals the activation conditions and effects of that player's Tarot abilities.
- Every time a drunk townie's ability which would have produced a meaningful result gets blocked or redirected to a useless or harmful target: he won't be able to use his ability on the next night.

9. Politician
The Emperor​

- 3+ force someone to vote for a mafia member: becomes a Prosecutor.
- 3+ force someone to vote for a townie: 50% fail chance to corrupt a vote (like a Mafia Gambler).

10. Bomb
The Lovers​

- Still alive at the start of Day 5: will blow up the next mafia who targets him with any night action (that isn't a defusing).
- 2+ successfully targeted with a night action before the end of Night 4: will blow up the next mafia or townie who targets him with any night action (that isn't a defusing).

11. Witch
The Empress​

- Still alive at the start of Day 5: she will obtain a temporary Santa Claus present she can only give on the next night, containing a single-use Bulletproof protection for the same night (could have just said she gets a single-use Sane Doctor's ability...).
- Less than 50% of the votes that lead to the Witch getting lynched come from mafia members: her ability will take place one night earlier if her target is a townie or one night later if her victim is a mafia member.

12. Restless Spirit
The Devil​

- Killed by a townie or lynched: his ability will count for two votes instead of one.
- Dies and votes for a mafia member who gets lynched on the same day: he will come back to life as a Regular Townie at the start of the next Day Phase.

13. Recruiting Mason
Death​

- 3+ Regular Masons alive at the same time: becomes a Kamikaze Bomb with the timer set to zero.
- 1+ Mason dies: 50% fail chance to recruit another player (turns into "Unskilled" Recruiting Mason).

14. Death Miller
The Hanged Man​

- Investigated by a Detective: 50% chance to kill anyone who targets him with any night action until he kills someone (like an "Unskilled" Paranoid Gun Owner).
- Kill a townie with the unlocked ability: won't be able to vote on the next day.

15. Traitor
The Hierophant​

- Not recruited by the start of Day 4: can duel a player like a Badass Cowboy once with a 50% chance to kill or be killed. The duel is secret and only the dead duelist is revealed. Loses the chance to use the ability is he gets recruited.
- Recruited 3 or less other mafia members alive: gets a single use of the role of one of the dead mafia members. If he chooses the Pirate, he can only choose the role he died with (so either Pirate if he hadn't stolen anything, or the role the Pirate had stolen).


16. Mafia Boss
Temperance​

- Investigated by a Detective: can infect someone with a Non-Voter Disease which will be passed around for the rest of the game, but can only do it on the following night.
- Survived a Day phase with 4+ non-penalty votes on him: the only targets available to be mafia-killed for the following night will be those who voted for him.

17. Mafia Escort
Judgement​

- 3+ townie actions blocked: all her next blocks will also reveal the target of the player she blocks (like a Spy).
- 2+ blocks on townies who didn't use any action: 50% fail chance to block someone again turns into "Unskilled" Mafia Escort).

18. Mafia Janitor
The Hermit​

- 3+ townies killed by the Janitor: gets a single use of a Strongman's ability.
- Gets lynched: also reveals all the targets of his teammates' actions, but neither the actions themselves nor the night or day phase when they were performed.

19. Mafia Gambler
The High Priestess​

- 3+ successful gambles: automatically win the coin flip to use his ability (like a Politician).
- Every time a mafia member is lynched: won't be able to gamble on the next day.

20. Mafia Pirate
Strength​

- Steal a passive role: gets a single use of a Bomb Defuser's ability.
- Remains as the last member of his mafia: gets a single use of an Assassin's ability.


21. Regular Townie
The World​

- 1+ mafia gets lynched after the player became a Regular Townie: gains the role of Martyr.
- 2+ townies get lynched after the player became a Regular Townie: unknowingly becomes a Miller.


0. Regular Mason
The Fool​

- 2+ mafia members get lynched after the player became a Regular Mason: becomes a Martyr.
- Loses an active role by being recruited: unknowingly becomes a Miller.



Thanks to Vandred for Cohosting and contributing largely to the soon to be infamous Tarot Card System.
Thanks to Farfalla for designing our Avatars.
Thanks to everybody for playing the game and making things interesting

MVP: Panda who came up with literal code talk. BAMF.

​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Here‘s my
lmao @SonOfDaws this part was posted too early.

What I was trying to say: here‘s my thoughts on people so far:

I trust only Erin and Daws right now, they feel like townie unlike their other games.

Farf/Panda - one of them may have reacted too happy and surprised at demon‘s reveal, meaning one could be a mafia noticing demon being deathmiller. I‘d guess Farf is more likely because she somewhat reminds me of how she played in the LoL game.

Magi - random as always. Leanig towards her being townie, but either way she doesn‘t seem like she‘ll actively be helpful in winning the game, so could also be a mafia screwing around.

lawl - more analytical than previously

gnut - possibly tried saving demon before the bandwagon truly started, noticing where this was going and trying to prevent it

Mazino - forgot to vote and has a penalty, though he‘s usually not as active regardless of role

Zasz/desin - very laid back and in the background, too much for my liking. Desin is the more likely mafia of the two.

Arjuna/MonkeyD - our beginners. I think I trust MonkeyD more than Arjuna, due to day 1 participation. Arjuna could be a decent shot to lynch this day.

Brandish - nothing done day 1, random vote onto someone who already had a lot of votes... he could be a good lynch today too.

Others I got nothing on.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
~10 Hours Remaining of Day Phase 2.

​
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
my biggest suspect atm is arjuna with her whole #protectthedemon thing
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
>zasz survives day 1
>prolly mafia
>genius


I am calling it now mafias are arjuna,zasz and not sure who else XD
You mean He right?

Seriously I was not voting for anyone in the very first day.It is not my habit.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Actually, with
You mean He right?

Seriously I was not voting for anyone in the very first day.It is not my habit.
What about the 2nd day? You have to start analyzing players and voting.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Actually with how many games gnut has played saying it‘s both an old role and his first time playing it is pretty risky, so greg could be clean.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Actually, with


What about the 2nd day? You have to start analyzing players and voting.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Actually with how many games gnut has played saying it‘s both an old role and his first time playing it is pretty risky, so greg could be clean.
Yeah I will vote but let's see what other's do.


I may go by public judgement.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
You voted early enough for it to not be overly suspicious. Not sure about you so far, but I tend to trust people who give early hints so I‘ll overlook you for now I think.
It's hard giving hints in plain sight with a spicy role, not everyone will notice them

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Gzuz Panda, calm down a bit XD.
So much text to read. At least it makes for a good quote compendium.

Did not get any tarot stuff

Nkt much hallened while I was away...
It's because no one else was pointing at the time!

No wait, you're one that understand about TG. I'm also curious to see if you'd pick up any hint to those activations/powers like Panda said.

I didn't Activate anything as well. But that wont mean a lot since people could have just started to lie.
@Purity of Magi @goodboy_lawlett sounds like sth right up your ally

I'm more than a little familiar. Actually, I started playing MG because WYIS invited me from the TG sub almost a year ago. When I get back to my computer, I can look through (and actually read) what they wrote to see if there's anything I can find.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
God damnit. Your quote fuck up fucked up my quotes now lmao.

Whatever. I'm leaving it
Alright

And yeah sorry idk wtf went wrong there

Does Fairy Tail Base Mafia not have the mandatory vote rule?
Here panda-kun ! http://emoticoner.com/


Well Monkey sudden vote change makes me think there's possibly a politician or a mafia gambler.

1 death only as SoD said is indeed weird, meaning if theres a 2nd mafia they may have a failed killing (various reasons blocking role or wrong target ) Org could have also have died by being protected by an unsane doc or if hes a pirate and has targeted a mafia.
Thanks Ericha!

Doesn‘t work that way I‘m afraid. You‘re not allowed to talk outside the game thread about the game, but if you do that can and will be used against you :cop

Honestly I wish I could trust you and Farf but so far I‘m unsure about both of you.
It's about the spirit of the rules; if the spirit is to follow it, then it means that outside of the game thread there's no information to be found or used.

But you're right though, I called out and executed mafia on day 1, I was content with my performance :hurr

I‘m not sure either. I guess we gather hints about roles and info about tarots, but otherwise this leaves us without suspects.
If you go to my previous post, there's a suspect? Desin said something odd and has been on the downlow ever since

My opinions haven‘t changed since last game, I‘m for revealing as much as possible asap. I can let you all be stuck with roles, but I‘m not accepting everyone hiding their tarots and info whether and when any effect was unlocked. If this continues I will definitely start a lynch campaign on someone who doesn‘t want to share it.
What exactly does town gain with this information? I think we should wait till activation of a card before we decide if it's safe or not.

There is also you... You noticed a small bandwagon was brewing on demon and I started it, so you attempted to make me a lynch target too and hoping some people take it.

Yeah not getting info on dead people sucks, we could lose all our dets without knowing that we did.
There's also that his reason to vote you compared to our newbies reason to vote Demon is actually shadier. Arjun comes from a place you don't have to mandatory vote, so all things considered it's not weird he's confused. Gnut started to vote for you for no real reason in particular

Omo hani that‘s a surprising analytical post from you. How come? Must I be concerned? I‘d think you‘d try harder as mafia than as town.
omo.. :emocat
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
my biggest suspect atm is arjuna with her whole #protectthedemon thing
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
>zasz survives day 1
>prolly mafia
>genius


I am calling it now mafias are arjuna,zasz and not sure who else XD
As always you confirm yourself as the greatest of trolls. :kappa
Anyway, it's pretty much surprising that we had only one death during night 1.
Said night has been either boring or quite wild.
As for my Tarot, I got nothing.
 

MonkeyD-Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
551
Reaction score
2,328
Age
27
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I didn't get a Tarot effect, I guess we need to fulfill certain things to get that.

And RIP Orgz.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
What exactly does town gain with this information? I think we should wait till activation of a card before we decide if it's safe or not.
As it stands right now, us townies have no way of using or profiting from this tarot system. Mafia can easily use their tarots to their advantage. So we are already quite heavily behind. Which is a shame, could‘ve been a fun system but with everyone scared of sharing things because it maybe helps the mafia who already have a huge advantage we won‘t be able to do anything with the tarots. So might as well forget about the whole system I guess?

No matter how hard the requirements are, someone has to have unlocked something at the end of the first day. And they may be staying silent on this because of this imposed mafia fear of information sharing which should not be a thing.

Sharing the names of the tarot cards everyone has is a decent start at trying to do something with this system. I think 1/3rd of us already shared it. But yeah even with tarot names we can‘t do anything wih this system while mafia do whatever it lets them...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And yeah desin could be a good target to lynch too
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Actually, with


What about the 2nd day? You have to start analyzing players and voting.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Actually with how many games gnut has played saying it‘s both an old role and his first time playing it is pretty risky, so greg could be clean.
Wat Greg clean!? I'm amazed you didn't votekill him right away! Did he even started to watch Jojo? He better did.. =_=
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Misho participating in the game always leaves an alert feeling within me 'cause it's known he usually plays seriously as a scum and trolls as a townie @.@
Just pinpoint this tho, I'm leaning towards him adopting a new attitude for now.

Another thing that called my attention is this:
Well Monkey sudden vote change makes me think there's possibly a politician or a mafia gambler.
Since I'm a part of this, I've been wanting to see how things would go from there.
Monkey's voting course was like this:
Well only 9 minutes left, time to prepare myself for whats about to happen next.
Votekill Demonspeed
That was 4mins apart and imo leads to people thinking it was a natural and thought out action, not fabricated.
Erin and Gry wondered about it, but the fact that Erin went straight to the assumption of a scheme, without questioning Monkey first, led me to think that the questioning happened before it - during the night phase.
So far, I'm supicious of the two of them due to it. Maybe Erin is our lady Demon XD
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
As it stands right now, us townies have no way of using or profiting from this tarot system. Mafia can easily use their tarots to their advantage. So we are already quite heavily behind. Which is a shame, could‘ve been a fun system but with everyone scared of sharing things because it maybe helps the mafia who already have a huge advantage we won‘t be able to do anything with the tarots. So might as well forget about the whole system I guess?

No matter how hard the requirements are, someone has to have unlocked something at the end of the first day. And they may be staying silent on this because of this imposed mafia fear of information sharing which should not be a thing.

Sharing the names of the tarot cards everyone has is a decent start at trying to do something with this system. I think 1/3rd of us already shared it. But yeah even with tarot names we can‘t do anything wih this system while mafia do whatever it lets them...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And yeah desin could be a good target to lynch too
Which is why I'm not against sharing indefinitely, I keep saying we wait till a card has been activated, because if everyone got the power, everyone, all things equal, should be able to activate them. Once we have an idea of scope and potential relevancy of the cards, that's when we considering to reveal imo. That's when we actually get something back for revealing cards. And the fun aside, if both teams have cards and card abilities, I think it's better for town that neither party uses it than if both do. The mafia can already discuss and coordinate compared to town... that don't and can't. If they indeed turn out to be mostly vanilla chans that need cards to use, I say it's all the more reason to stall till activation.

I'm going to be a bit busier today, votekill Desin, if he asks why and I don't respond, please do respond him to the post I quote him.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Misho participating in the game always leaves an alert feeling within me 'cause it's known he usually plays seriously as a scum and trolls as a townie @.@
Just pinpoint this tho, I'm leaning towards him adopting a new attitude for now.
as an expert on my stupid hyung, i can tell u right now there's nothing new about his attitude, toxic as ever

Another thing that called my attention is this:

Since I'm a part of this, I've been wanting to see how things would go from there.
Monkey's voting course was like this:

That was 4mins apart and imo leads to people thinking it was a natural and thought out action, not fabricated.
Erin and Gry wondered about it, but the fact that Erin went straight to the assumption of a scheme, without questioning Monkey first, led me to think that the questioning happened before it - during the night phase.
So far, I'm supicious of the two of them due to it. Maybe Erin is our lady Demon XD
But that was day 1 no? There was no night phase before that?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Idk Panda I don‘t agree, it‘s possible people already activated something but too afraid to share. Not having a good feeling about you and Farf.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
But that was day 1 no? There was no night phase before that?
The post I quoted where she assumed things for Monkey was in D2, not D1.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Idk Panda I don‘t agree, it‘s possible people already activated something but too afraid to share. Not having a good feeling about you and Farf.
That's disappointing at this point, but that's all I'll say ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit: inserted quote
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
I dunno. Honestly, how much pain my heart to say this, but... I don't have any bad vibes by Farfosh. Kinda trust her atm.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I do have some bad vibes by a few people which are most of the time correct, but I will just patiently wait before making any assumptions.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,084
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Here's the recap, please tell me if i missed something, I'll fix it Asap


Recap

1. goodboy_lawlett - Tsukiyama
2. Purity of Magi - Kanou
3. SonOfDaws - Arima
4. Mazino - Yamori
5. Organizized - Owl -> killed on N1 ?????
6. Brandish - Kaneki
7. Kato756 - Ayato
8. Farfalla - Eto
9. Demonspeed - Touka -> passive role / townie ? lynched on D1 Mafia member ??
10. desin24 - Hinami
11. Lambu - Amon -> Townie ?
12. MonkeyD-Dragon - Nishiki
13. gnut - Furuta -> An old role, 1st time get it, this role was used recently.
14. Zasz - Rize -> already has his role before
15. Holt - Yomo
16. TSPanda - Mutsuki
17. Erinyes - Akira
18. Qixus - Saiko
19. Arjuna - Tatara -> said he's not a mafia
20. GrySun - Shirazu -> has a role that‘s not used often and I consider it to be rather weak and not fun


Tarots

Farfalla -> Emperor
Demonspeed-> Hanged man
Gry -> Star
Monkey D Dragon -> Justice
Kato -> Magician
Zasz -> Lovers
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also i have nothing activated with my tarot.
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I think Qixus claimed to have the Fortune card.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Erin, share your card?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top