Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I could vote 2 people at once xdi wish afkers would say something actually
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
so you are voting 2 people?xd
How come that's another reason?Here you explain another reason why you vote for monkey. You think finding a mafia amog demon‘s voters would tell us if demon is dm or not. It could tell us that yes. But combining it with your hints that you are the one who made monkey vote for demon this ruins your whole point. Even if monkey is mafia that won‘t tell us anything about demon because you made him vote demon.
And that‘s what I was talking about.
yesso you are voting 2 people?xd

"Overlooked" as in making questions about something that was alrdy said, as if it wasn't. Meaning that it wasn't read at all.I don‘t think it‘s overlooked, it‘s just not powerful enough for people to say „ok lets lynch monkey and erin“. I mean Holt voted Mazino..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This part I take as resonable, yeah.And suspecting both you and Monkey shouldn‘t disappoint you in a game which possibly has 2 killing parties, or because if one of you is a mafia the other one probably isn‘t.
So, now, asking for info is considered being mafia?So you're saying in other words that you're mafia? ^^

It's always considered as mafia. U new to this game? ^^So, now, asking for info is considered being mafia?
Okay.![]()
I'm new to your trolling, that's for sure.It's always considered as mafia. U new to this game? ^^

With another reason I mean an extra, as in „an additional reason“.How come that's another reason?
Does that invalidate the first one? Can't there be an extra?
1. I went for Monkey ON DAY 2 solely 'cause I saw Erin's comment as something that was orchestrated with him. I made a lot of question to Monkey on Day 1, which could be about silly things, and today what looks like coordination to me bugged me. She still never addressed him a question about what happened in spite of bringing that up twice, in her first posts on Day 2, while he was online. His answer seemed to be irrelevant for her. I picked him over her 'cause in case I'm wrong he's more disposable (sry Monkey) since I dunno any thing about their roles to evaluate relevance and as a player she's contributing more (with lists and wtv).
2. If he's mafia, then Demon is very likley either a DM or we have 2 killing parties, specially if he ends up with a different color from Demon. That's relevant info to gather.
I hope that's understanble and not being unreasonable to message again '-' 'Cause I'm upset, you see '-'
magi is the original troll i am nothing but a fakeI'm new to your trolling, that's for sure.![]()
Enlighten me please, because I could end up voting you.I'll just say that the vote took out a mafia, that is what matters now. If you want further explanation I will give you one, but I won't prefer to do it.
Sorry for potentially triggering you more, but how will Monkey being mafia turn Demon into DM? Why do they have to be separated from one another? Throughout this whole day you've been very vocal about certainty that Demon isn't mafia..How come that's another reason?
Does that invalidate the first one? Can't there be an extra?
1. I went for Monkey ON DAY 2 solely 'cause I saw Erin's comment as something that was orchestrated with him. I made a lot of question to Monkey on Day 1, which could be about silly things, and today what looks like coordination to me bugged me. She still never addressed him a question about what happened in spite of bringing that up twice, in her first posts on Day 2, while he was online. His answer seemed to be irrelevant for her. I picked him over her 'cause in case I'm wrong he's more disposable (sry Monkey) since I dunno any thing about their roles to evaluate relevance and as a player she's contributing more (with lists and wtv).
2. If he's mafia, then Demon is very likley either a DM or we have 2 killing parties, specially if he ends up with a different color from Demon. That's relevant info to gather.
I hope that's understanble and not being unreasonable to message again '-' 'Cause I'm upset, you see '-'
When I made my first post about it - lynching a suspicious Demon voter to see what's what - I didn't talk solely about Monkey.With another reason I mean an extra, as in „an additional reason“.
And if his vote on demon was forced demon could be anything. It invalidates anything we could find out, him showing as townie or mafia won‘t confirm what demon is.
But if monkey made his vote voluntarily then yeah, his death would tell us about demon‘s role.
Are you for real?Zasz is there any reason in particular you're acting this shady


When did I ever said I'm certain of that....... I can actually quote a shit ton of posts saying I'm considering it, quite different.Sorry for potentially triggering you more, but how will Monkey being mafia turn Demon into DM? Why do they have to be separated from one another? Throughout this whole day you've been very vocal about certainty that Demon isn't mafia..