Last edited by a moderator:
My last minute vote was because I did believe that Demon was mafia, towards the end of that day, and there was one vote difference between him and you (and Daws I think). Since we don't have much info to say that either you or Daws were Mafia, but Demon seemed to have a good number on him. My vote was the precaution vote to make sure Demon is dead.Enlighten me please, because I could end up voting you.
Tbh you‘re also almost „always“ non-townie after being promptly lynched.Are you for real?
I've always been like this and now, just because I'm asking for some info, you're suspecting me?
I've already given my Tarot and some hints about my role, while some other people are being silent. LOL
Duhhhh asking info is always considered mafia. That's common knowledge. Did the afk hit u too much?Are you for real?
I've always been like this and now, just because I'm asking for some info, you're suspecting me?
I've already given my Tarot and some hints about my role, while some other people are being silent. LOL

Nice to meet you Misho! I am Magi. You sound like a friendly guy!for any confused misho is me
hello magi of misho (MoM)Nice to meet you Misho! I am Magi.
Tbh you‘re also almost „always“ non-townie after being promptly lynched.
Duhhhh asking info is always considered mafia. That's common knowledge. Did the afk hit u too much?![]()

Isn‘t that extremely risky, because me or daws could‘ve been mafia and demon the innocent one. Why would you wait so long too.My last minute vote was because I did believe that Demon was mafia, towards the end of that day, and there was one vote difference between him and you (and Daws I think). Since we don't have much info to say that either you or Daws were Mafia, but Demon seemed to have a good number on him. My vote was the precaution vote to make sure Demon is dead.
i think we r offtopic plus holt(ish?) will get jellVOTE MISHO MOST FRIENDLY MEMBER ONEGAI SHIMASUH!
I only read the first one, but isn't making the politician assumption a normal thing ? It is a fair possibility of happening even in different situations.What are your thoughts on Farf‘s point about you and Erin?
Yeah, sure, you've said 'considering' a whole lot but you've been arguing for one case in particular. I don't think we'd ever catch an old, veteran player admitting to being certain but your overall way of approaching the issue hints at knowing something more. Just a vibe, I guess.When did I ever said I'm certain of that....... I can actually quote a shit ton of posts saying I'm considering it, quite different.
For what it's worth, I don't know who's idea Death Miller was, but there's no real evidence of that being the case. As in, all things considered, there's no reason to consider he's Death Miller since nothing hints at that. It's just been distracting for the majority of the day, and we won't ever be able to confirm it either. I just don't see the merit of considering him a Death Miller, especially if it halts our reasoning this much. If he was still alive, we'd probably have a mafia member meddling with our affairs. Memes aside, I won't say that killing Demon was grounded on anything significant, but he died and we got to see the mafia member message. Anyone telling us otherwise has an agenda. There's no merit to 'considering' another team or whatever, there's no grounds for that. Hindsight is 20/20 but it seems like stall to me.I can‘t believe I‘m slightly regretting killing demon because of how relevant he is now. I‘d have been happier even if he turned out to be a good townie role than this![]()
Host-samas can I also have the ability to votekill 2 people at once bitte~?
Vielen dank!
Nice to meet you Misho! I am Magi. You sound like a friendly guy!
hello magi of misho (MoM)
This is all very cute but if you're gonna waste space why not read the lore the hosts wrote and try finding us some hints?VOTE MISHO MOST FRIENDLY MEMBER ONEGAI SHIMASUH!
It is normal, but not the first thing one would think of in that situation, so her not asking you can be seen as strangeI only read the first one, but isn't making the politician assumption a normal thing ? It is a fair possibility of happening even in different situations.
Ohohoh I see that someone is triggered~This is all very cute but if you're gonna waste space why not read the lore the hosts wrote and try finding us some hints?
Are you honestly surprised I'm arguing non-stop over something that someone else has been questioning about?Yeah, sure, you've said 'considering' a whole lot but you've been arguing for one case in particular.
I could see where that comes from, but I wasn't gonna give an explanation even if I was asked. And I only did when I found out most of Day 2 was gone because of an argument about a vote that did kill a mafia.It is normal, but not the first thing one would think of in that situation, so her not asking you can be seen as strange