Last edited by a moderator:
Would someone not green save mafia day 1? I don't think so. If Demon ends up dying later anyway, that person indicated themselves too.Me and farf were the first to point it out. Death miller can be a big problem in having us make mistakes because our basis of him being a mafia could be wrong. You‘re probably right in us thinking about it so long being detrimental but idk. A lot points towards it. Nobody saving him, him claiming a useless role for town, no tarot effects being activated...
Dude stop being a free rider and produce relevant content yourself if it's that much of an issue. However useless it might be in the end, we're still trying to advance townie game state by posting answers instead of complaintsSigh.....
Instead of looking for an actual evidence about the mafia most of the day is gone about discussing whether Demon is a Deathmiller or not (not that it matters right now) and why I voted last second.
Lets try to take a better course, does anyone have ANY new info that might be of use ?
And would you look at that, the person that did not post a lot and even LIKED the post about him having zero posts today now votes on the other "lead" in votes.!votekill Brandish
Inactive and a likely mafia if demon is dm
Idk, 50%? Your vote last day was very fishy. You said you did it because you had no time to read everything, but you voted on the person with most votes on him...I'll votekill Arjuna for now. I'd rather vote for a suspect (even if Arjuna isn't a strong one) than not.
Yea I'm not the only inactive... What's the probability of demon being death miller??
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This too. I'm not pleading for Brandish here, but if you're short on time, you haven't read and you have to cast a vote, why would you cast an uninformed vote on a random? Why not just contribute to what could lead to your card activating?Idk, 50%? Your vote last day was very fishy. You said you did it because you had no time to read everything, but you voted on the person with most votes on him...
I do find Arjuna suspicios, but I think Brand is a bit moreI will keep my vote on Arjuna. Pretty certain he is mafia, however I wouldn't mind to add Maz or Qixus, since they will mostly get hostkilled anyway.
Randi is the other guy that gave me some iffy vibes also, if I may say. However, for now he is at least here unlike some people...
Also after this whole convo thing, I'm starting to suspect Gry also. So yeah, just saying. Not that it would matter anyway, but so you know~--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I wouldn't mind meme killing Zasz also. *shrugs*--- Double Post Merged, ---
50%? Is there usually as many death millers as there are mafia?Idk, 50%? Your vote last day was very fishy. You said you did it because you had no time to read everything, but you voted on the person with most votes on him...
we probably didn't fulfill the certain actions in day 1. So there are 2 things on my mind :Each Tarot has an Upright and a Reverse effect which get triggered by the player performing or being subject to certain actions.
Even if we were both mafia I doubt I could ever get her to have a go at it talking stuff at day. Though it would be hilarious.Gry and Farf keep saying 'if this happens, then Demon is DM' while I'm seriously failing to see why this would even be close to being the case.
Just because he didn't plead for his life when he had no reason to, he's potentially a DM if someone else is mafia?
I don't even see why it matters if he's DM or not since we have to 1.) kill all mafia anyway and 2.) there are enough other mafia members to target.The stuff about the cards makes no sense either, since if he's mafia, everyone should have gotten their cards activated, and if he's DM, either everyone who voted for him is town, mafia activated their cards already or, 'the most unlikely of all options' (making sure it's clear that's sarcasm), it's harder to activate cards than we thought it would be. Which seems the most likely thing since no one got their card activated.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This too. I'm not pleading for Brandish here, but if you're short on time, you haven't read and you have to cast a vote, why would you cast an uninformed vote on a random? Why not just contribute to what could lead to your card activating?
Doesn't that make much more sense than the relatively meaningless conjecture on cards and millers?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
He‘s either mafia or not, so 50%.50%? Is there usually as many death millers as there are mafia?
Eh, I didn't have time.
Ah well. Honestly, for now.. I guess I will give him (Randi) the benefit of the doubts. If he didn't had time to play today which lead him to this inactivity, I'm fine with that. Of course that doesn't mean my vibes goes away from him, but at least he is here unlike some people. xdI do find Arjuna suspicios, but I think Brand is a bit more
I didn't mean "for now but before the game ends", I meant it's early in the game to get obsessed.Well you say for now but the phase is almost over, so I'll just point out that from a game mechanic point of view, Millers serve as a distraction but the amount of mafia members left are left unchanged.
I just don't get that argument. Like Farf, it's like you're so sure he's DM, it's serves as proof and foundation for every other argument you're making.Even if we were both mafia I doubt I could ever get her to have a go at it talking stuff at day. Though it would be hilarious.
Him being DM or not changes which way we want to look to find the mafias. Brandish voting the way he did is suspicious and if he is mafia and there is only 1 mafia then demon is DM.
Whereas for Monkey if he voted on his own and he is mafia demon is very likely DM.
So it does matter in helping us decide who we lynch.
And that is a weak defense for Brandish. If he is short on time he wouldn‘t know anything about tarots, and stacking his vote on top of the most voted guy only because he is most voted is very mafia. If anything you‘d make a random vote so you don‘t get penalized but you also don‘t disturb the ones who read everything. Imagine demon proving himself to be town somehow and people wanting to switch off, but his vote is still there making it harder.

Tell me, from your experience, what is the 'general' ratio between a DM and mafia member? 1:1 = 50%He‘s either mafia or not, so 50%.
This is true. I was away for the most part of D1 though... I didn't attend the staff Slack channel yesterday for example (was on here a little bit).Idk Brandish you seemed like you wanted to play and had time before it started, this is rather disappointing now.
Yes this....arjuna maybe innocent afterallIdk, 50%? Your vote last day was very fishy. You said you did it because you had no time to read everything, but you voted on the person with most votes on him...
Lol it occurred to me that if he's mafia, it would make sense for your card not to activate if you were a fellow mafia member. That is to say, if you want everyone to believe you're town while your card didn't change, Demon would also have to be town. And the only way for a mafia member to be town, is if he's outed to be a Miller.Also @TSPanda I voted on demon and I know for myself to be town, yet no tarot effect activated. If he was mafia I should have gotten upright, if he was dm I should‘ve gotten reverse effect. I got neither. And the hosts said if you help/hinder your team you get the effects, and lynching a mafia or dm is definitely one of the two.
So it‘s almost certain that the conditions are something else entirely or different for every individual. And it just so happens lynching a townie/mafia was not part of neither of us 5‘s conditions.

'Cause my first post about it was saying that people seemed to be letting the fact that Demon died as a DM to be used as a no-go for Brandish, Misho and Monkey, I said that the death of those as a scum could provide us with more insights.For Farf, someone else turning out to be mafia was plenty to make her believe Demon is DM.