Last edited by a moderator:
That's not how ties work.......Since I love to make ties~
Votekill Brandish.
Now up to the person who wants to kill who. Both choices are good as I said before. Suspect them both anyway.
You also said to be certain Arjuna is mafia '-'You know how I'm ~ I said I didn't mind either anyway :3
Now this is a valuable argument towards sparing Arjuna, I missed his hint.He did say he had an important role, we can just threaten him to reveal and kill him if he doesn't come up with something good

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Anything to say for yourself or your role? You were almost killed last day you know, and people could easily still suspect you.A massive blow to the town sad
--- Double Post Merged, ---
You sure it said Miller? There is a difference between Miller and Death miller. Normal Miller dies as a Miller, but he only screws with detective results. Death miller both screws with det results and shows as mafia. And you sure you didn‘t have any reverse tarot effects which impacted your actions?Hey guys.
About to start my trip so I may be out of internet for a few hours.
Dunno if this is a missplay, it is my first time with the role, but I do think this info is important.
Im barkeeper (been dropping hints left and right with Oktoberfest and Persona 5 Soujiro Sakura)
Day 1: Farf, Brandish, Panda
One of them had their action redirectioned, could explain the "random" orgz kill
Day 2: Farf, Panda, Arjuna
One of them is Miller, so i guess this excludes Demon? Could there be 2?
No tarot card for me
Bus almost out of the city
Hope I did not screw too bad
(Farf because its farf and she plays well; Panda because he is really enthusiastic about his qalls of text, Arjuna because of what happened in-game)
If you go back and read it, you will see that it was 3 votes on Brand, 3 on Mazino (1 penalty), and 2 (one mine) on BrandishThese were the Arjuna voters: goodboy_lawlett, Brandish, Kato756, Farfalla, SonOfDaws
One of Farf, Kato and lawl is likely mafia. With Brandish showing as mafia gambler it could be that Farf faked her hinting by using Brandish‘ role powers to pretend. She quite heavily wanted Arjuna lynched near the end after solidly being for lynching Monkey but changed her mind as Brandish was on the chopping block. With him gone „her role powers“ could be gone as well...
Kato switched off Brandish to Arjuna after suspecting Brandish together with me at the beginning... Not looking good for you either Kato.
Lawl was the only one who was locked, but not sure about him.
Also beating a dead horse(or a dead demon if you will) but Demon was probably a death miller now with this info. Brandish voting him and nobody even closely trying to lynch someone else unlike last day with Arjuna.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Anything to say for yourself or your role? You were almost killed last day you know, and people could easily still suspect you.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
It did say only Miller.These were the Arjuna voters: goodboy_lawlett, Brandish, Kato756, Farfalla, SonOfDaws
One of Farf, Kato and lawl is likely mafia. With Brandish showing as mafia gambler it could be that Farf faked her hinting by using Brandish‘ role powers to pretend. She quite heavily wanted Arjuna lynched near the end after solidly being for lynching Monkey but changed her mind as Brandish was on the chopping block. With him gone „her role powers“ could be gone as well...
Kato switched off Brandish to Arjuna after suspecting Brandish together with me at the beginning... Not looking good for you either Kato.
Lawl was the only one who was locked, but not sure about him.
Also beating a dead horse(or a dead demon if you will) but Demon was probably a death miller now with this info. Brandish voting him and nobody even closely trying to lynch someone else unlike last day with Arjuna.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Anything to say for yourself or your role? You were almost killed last day you know, and people could easily still suspect you.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
You sure it said Miller? There is a difference between Miller and Death miller. Normal Miller dies as a Miller, but he only screws with detective results. Death miller both screws with det results and shows as mafia. And you sure you didn‘t have any reverse tarot effects which impacted your actions?
If it really said one of your 3 targets is a Miller...Then that doesn‘t fit for the hints of either of your 3 targets that night, so I‘m confused now.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
And about the Tarot, no single line about its activationThese were the Arjuna voters: goodboy_lawlett, Brandish, Kato756, Farfalla, SonOfDaws
One of Farf, Kato and lawl is likely mafia. With Brandish showing as mafia gambler it could be that Farf faked her hinting by using Brandish‘ role powers to pretend. She quite heavily wanted Arjuna lynched near the end after solidly being for lynching Monkey but changed her mind as Brandish was on the chopping block. With him gone „her role powers“ could be gone as well...
Kato switched off Brandish to Arjuna after suspecting Brandish together with me at the beginning... Not looking good for you either Kato.
Lawl was the only one who was locked, but not sure about him.
Also beating a dead horse(or a dead demon if you will) but Demon was probably a death miller now with this info. Brandish voting him and nobody even closely trying to lynch someone else unlike last day with Arjuna.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Anything to say for yourself or your role? You were almost killed last day you know, and people could easily still suspect you.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
You sure it said Miller? There is a difference between Miller and Death miller. Normal Miller dies as a Miller, but he only screws with detective results. Death miller both screws with det results and shows as mafia. And you sure you didn‘t have any reverse tarot effects which impacted your actions?
If it really said one of your 3 targets is a Miller...Then that doesn‘t fit for the hints of either of your 3 targets that night, so I‘m confused now.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I'm a mason, got recruited on N1. Greg started alone and I was the only one with him up until now (and for one night only). That should be easy to check if it's a lie or not 'cause anyone can come here and claim something different and we'll have an interesting clash about it.You all masons better reveal yourself now, as your recruiter is gone. He should have at least 1. And tell us who you had gnut target this day.
Mazino voters were Holt first, then MonkeyD later. Neither of the two later switched to someone else.Backtracking on Phone and with unstable net is hell. Can someone check who voted and wanted to vote for Mazino?
Hm.... Not that I think you're lying, but since a Miller doesn't know he's a Miller, I expected him not to be able to share that.Day 2: Farf, Panda, Arjuna
One of them is Miller, so i guess this excludes Demon? Could there be 2?
At this point, Im unsure of what to do.At this point it would only make sense if either you‘re lying(unlikely) or Arjuna is a Miller(he only sees himself as „Townie“ though). Panda claimed active, Farf claimed she can „protect herself from lynches if it comes to that“ and hinted Politician.
My case on Monkey wouldn't go anywhere at that point and I really think Arjuna's inconsistance case was worse than Brandish's. Again, maybe that's why I got a reversed effect now, triggered upon 'poor judgement'. Also, unlike D1, I couldn't use other measures anymore to achieve that, so moved my vote towards what I believe it was right in that 'tie' situation. I did say those the day before as well.One of Farf, Kato and lawl is likely mafia. With Brandish showing as mafia gambler it could be that Farf faked her hinting by using Brandish‘ role powers to pretend. She quite heavily wanted Arjuna lynched near the end after solidly being for lynching Monkey but changed her mind as Brandish was on the chopping block. With him gone „her role powers“ could be gone as well..
Actually gambler is pretty good, he may be what got demon lynched surely day 1.Sigh. Ok.
First, I got a reversed effect on my card. Idk how that affects me, but my PM said I was reckless and presented poor judgement. What I got from it is that my vote that almost got Arjuna killed was a mistake, which is an indication of him being townie. That's the most objective read I could make of it. I guess that what people got after voting for Arjuna but specially for Brandish should help us understand this system better, at least the trigger part.
I also lost my ability on N1, so I know it can't be related to that. I'll get back to it in a bit.
I believe the cards names and descriptions might indicate what effects we get from it, like Kato said at the beggining of the game. I really think it's critical for us to start revealing those, and pressure people about it. We need to have it mapped, what kind of effect someone could bring upon us, specially if it's a culprit with a good one.
Quick observation: it's very likely now that Demon was a DM indeed (Brandish voted for him, his death didn't trigger anyone, etc).
Now, to the fun part:
I'm a mason, got recruited on N1. Greg started alone and I was the only one with him up until now (and for one night only). That should be easy to check if it's a lie or not 'cause anyone can come here and claim something different and we'll have an interesting clash about it.
We had 2 possible recruitment targets in mind, Panda and Lambu. Decided to go with Panda, since Lambu isn't very active in this game, even fearing Panda would very likely get killed by the mafia after Day 2 results. And guess what happened... Our recruiter died, and the Janitor also killed again, which means Greg wasn't killed by the red mafia, the single one that was proven to be in the game so far.
I'll leave that up to you guys to discuss, but I'm very likely voting for Panda.
I thought that Magi voting for Brandish could have been a late move to build credibility, over a member that was pretty much dead (wouldn't last much later on) and was inactive, so pretty much disposable (also, Gambler is a shitty mafia role they could let go of). Now, with Greg's death, I think Panda is the one that tried to pulled that out, by sacrificing Brandish.