Games Mafia Game 57 - Tokyo Ghoul: Rebirth - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ending Credits
Thank You for Playing Mafia Game 57!


Player Actions Report

Politician - Farfalla > Force MonkeyD-Dragon to vote Demonspeed >> Success

Priority 1

Barkeeper - Kato756 > Invite TSPanda, Farfalla, Brandish > Brandish is redirected to Erinyes

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block SonOfDaws >> Success
Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Block GrySun >> Success


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate Farfalla >> Innocent
Insane Det - Purity of Magi > Investigate TSPanda >> Guilty
Paranoid Det - Qixus > Investigate GrySun > Guilty

Sane Doctor - SonOfDaws > Protect Farfalla > Blocked
Bodyguard - GrySun > Protect TSPanda >> Blocked


Priority 3

Recruiting Mason - gnut > Recruit Farfalla >> Success

Insane Doctor (killing) - Organizized > Kill TSPanda >> Coin flip failed >>> Dies before he can kill
Mafia Janitor - Lambu > Kill Organizized >> Organizized dies

Mafia Gambler - Brandish > Force desin24 to vote Purity of Magi >> Coin flip failed >>> desin24 can't be killed by the mafia on Night Two

Priority 1

Barkeeper - Kato756 > Invite TSPanda , Farfalla, Arjuna >> Farfalla reveals her role

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block Farfalla >> Success
Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Block Zasz >> Success


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate GrySun >> Innocent
Insane Det - Purity of Magi > Investigate GrySun >> Guilty
Paranoid Det - Qixus > Investigate SonOfDaws >> Guilty

Sane Doctor - SonOfDaws > Save TSPanda >> Success
Bodyguard - GrySun > Protect TSPanda >> Success


Priority 3

Mafia Pirate - Arjuna > Steal from GrySun >> Success

Recruiting Mason - gnut > Recruit TSPanda >> gnut dies

Mafia Janitor - Lambu > Kill SonOfDaws > SonOfDaws dies


Extra:

TSPanda passes the Non-Voter Disease to Erinyes

Priority 1

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block Lambu >> Coin flip won >>> Success
Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Block MonkeyD-Dragon >> Fails


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate TSPanda >> Innocent
Insane Det - Purity of Magi > Investigate Arjuna >> Innocent
Naive Det - Qixus > Investigate Arjuna >> Innocent

Bodyguard - Arjuna > Protect Purity of Magi >> Success


Priority 3

Mafia Janitor - Lambu > Kill Monkey D-Dragon >> Blocked


Extra:

Erinyes passes the Non-Voter Disease to Lambu

Priority 1

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block Lambu >> Success


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate MonkeyD-Dragon >> Innocent
Insane Det - Purity of Magi > Investigate Lambu >> Innocent
Naive Det - Qixus > Investigate Farfalla >> Innocent


Priority 3

Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Kill Farfalla >> Farfalla dies


Extra:

Lambu passes the Non-Voter Disease to TSPanda

Traitor - Holt > Duel Purity of Magi >> Coin flip won >>> Purity of Magi dies

Priority 1

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block Holt >> Success
Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Block Holt >> Recruited


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate desin24 >> Innocent

Santa Claus (temporary) - desin24 > Protect MonkeyD-Dragon >> Success


Priority 3

Mafia Boss - TSPanda >> GrySun >>> GrySun dies


Extra:

MonkeyD-Dragon protects himself with his Bulletproof Protection

TSPanda passes the Non-Voter Disease to Zasz

Player Roles

1. @goodboy_lawlett - Tsukiyama Mafia Escort
2. @Purity of Magi - Kanou Insane Detective
3. @SonOfDaws - Arima Sane Doctor
4. @Mazino - Yamori Restless Spirit
5. @Organizized - Owl Insane Doctor
6. @Brandish - Kaneki Mafia Gambler
7. @Kato756 - Ayato Bar Keeper
8. @Farfalla - Eto Politician > Mason >> Miller >>> Martyr
9. @Demonspeed - Touka Death Miller
10. @desin24 - Hinami Witch
11. @Lambu - Amon Mafia Janitor
12. @MonkeyD-Dragon - Nishiki Prostitute
13. @gnut - Furuta Recruiting Mason
14. @Zasz - Rize Bomb
15. @Holt - Yomo Traitor > Mafia Member
16. @TSPanda - Mutsuki Mafia Boss
17. @Erinyes - Akira Sane Detective
18. @Qixus - Saiko Paranoid Detective > Naive Detective
19. @Arjuna - Tatara Mafia Pirate > Bodyguard
20. @GrySun - Shirazu Bodyguard > Regular Townie >> Martyr

​

​
Tarot Card Triggers
1. Sane Detective
The Tower​

- 3+ dead players have their role hidden by the Janitor: gets a single use of the Investigator's ability.
- 3+ townies are lynched: won't be able to vote on the next day.

2. Insane Detective
The Sun​

- A player he investigates is killed on the same night: immediately gets to know the actions that were used on that player like a Mortician.
- 3+ townies are lynched: needs to win a coin flip every time he tries to investigate someone or his target will be randomized.

3. Paranoid Detective
The Wheel of Fortune​

- The Sane Detective and the Insane Detective are both dead: turns into a Sane Detective, with a retroactive effect on his previous investigations.
- A player he investigates is killed on the same night: unknowingly turns into a Naive Detective.

4. Sane Doctor
The Moon​

- Successfully saves a townie from death: his protection won't work on mafia members anymore.
- Successfully saves a mafia member from death: won't be able to save anyone else until that same mafia member is dead.

5. Insane Doctor
The Chariot​

- Kills a townie: 50% fail chance to protect or kill someone at night (turns into "Unskilled" Insane Doc).
- Kills a mafia: loses the ability to protect and can only kill at night (turns into a "Townie" Serial Killer).

6. Bodyguard
The Stars​

- 3+ townie targets: he will be confirmed as a townie on the second next Day Phase (like an Innocent Child).
- 2+ mafia targets: unknowingly turns into a Hider.

7. Prostitute
Justice​

- 1+ mafia action blocked: gets a temporary Bulletproof protection to use on herself for one night.
- 3+ townie townie actions blocked: she gets automatically redirected to a random target whenever she tries to block a player.

8. Barkeeper
The Magician​

- Every time a drunk mafia reveals his role: also reveals the activation conditions and effects of that player's Tarot abilities.
- Every time a drunk townie's ability which would have produced a meaningful result gets blocked or redirected to a useless or harmful target: he won't be able to use his ability on the next night.

9. Politician
The Emperor​

- 3+ force someone to vote for a mafia member: becomes a Prosecutor.
- 3+ force someone to vote for a townie: 50% fail chance to corrupt a vote (like a Mafia Gambler).

10. Bomb
The Lovers​

- Still alive at the start of Day 5: will blow up the next mafia who targets him with any night action (that isn't a defusing).
- 2+ successfully targeted with a night action before the end of Night 4: will blow up the next mafia or townie who targets him with any night action (that isn't a defusing).

11. Witch
The Empress​

- Still alive at the start of Day 5: she will obtain a temporary Santa Claus present she can only give on the next night, containing a single-use Bulletproof protection for the same night (could have just said she gets a single-use Sane Doctor's ability...).
- Less than 50% of the votes that lead to the Witch getting lynched come from mafia members: her ability will take place one night earlier if her target is a townie or one night later if her victim is a mafia member.

12. Restless Spirit
The Devil​

- Killed by a townie or lynched: his ability will count for two votes instead of one.
- Dies and votes for a mafia member who gets lynched on the same day: he will come back to life as a Regular Townie at the start of the next Day Phase.

13. Recruiting Mason
Death​

- 3+ Regular Masons alive at the same time: becomes a Kamikaze Bomb with the timer set to zero.
- 1+ Mason dies: 50% fail chance to recruit another player (turns into "Unskilled" Recruiting Mason).

14. Death Miller
The Hanged Man​

- Investigated by a Detective: 50% chance to kill anyone who targets him with any night action until he kills someone (like an "Unskilled" Paranoid Gun Owner).
- Kill a townie with the unlocked ability: won't be able to vote on the next day.

15. Traitor
The Hierophant​

- Not recruited by the start of Day 4: can duel a player like a Badass Cowboy once with a 50% chance to kill or be killed. The duel is secret and only the dead duelist is revealed. Loses the chance to use the ability is he gets recruited.
- Recruited 3 or less other mafia members alive: gets a single use of the role of one of the dead mafia members. If he chooses the Pirate, he can only choose the role he died with (so either Pirate if he hadn't stolen anything, or the role the Pirate had stolen).


16. Mafia Boss
Temperance​

- Investigated by a Detective: can infect someone with a Non-Voter Disease which will be passed around for the rest of the game, but can only do it on the following night.
- Survived a Day phase with 4+ non-penalty votes on him: the only targets available to be mafia-killed for the following night will be those who voted for him.

17. Mafia Escort
Judgement​

- 3+ townie actions blocked: all her next blocks will also reveal the target of the player she blocks (like a Spy).
- 2+ blocks on townies who didn't use any action: 50% fail chance to block someone again turns into "Unskilled" Mafia Escort).

18. Mafia Janitor
The Hermit​

- 3+ townies killed by the Janitor: gets a single use of a Strongman's ability.
- Gets lynched: also reveals all the targets of his teammates' actions, but neither the actions themselves nor the night or day phase when they were performed.

19. Mafia Gambler
The High Priestess​

- 3+ successful gambles: automatically win the coin flip to use his ability (like a Politician).
- Every time a mafia member is lynched: won't be able to gamble on the next day.

20. Mafia Pirate
Strength​

- Steal a passive role: gets a single use of a Bomb Defuser's ability.
- Remains as the last member of his mafia: gets a single use of an Assassin's ability.


21. Regular Townie
The World​

- 1+ mafia gets lynched after the player became a Regular Townie: gains the role of Martyr.
- 2+ townies get lynched after the player became a Regular Townie: unknowingly becomes a Miller.


0. Regular Mason
The Fool​

- 2+ mafia members get lynched after the player became a Regular Mason: becomes a Martyr.
- Loses an active role by being recruited: unknowingly becomes a Miller.



Thanks to Vandred for Cohosting and contributing largely to the soon to be infamous Tarot Card System.
Thanks to Farfalla for designing our Avatars.
Thanks to everybody for playing the game and making things interesting

MVP: Panda who came up with literal code talk. BAMF.

​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Really Farfosh? I mean, I find it very nice of you that you think that about me and of course I do see myself throwing my teammates to the wolves and making some chaos for my own team, that's for sure! However, this time.... Nah. I think I have said plenty of times that I didn't mind to kill Arj or Randi since I didn't trust both of them anyway. I mean, I still stay at my point that I don't trust him at all, but I also said that I didn't mind to change my vote to Randi. Either of them was fine by me anyway. But hey, you can always keep that in mind. =D
Since I still suspect you (you're very hard to trust on in this game to begin with), let's see if you'll find it in you to vote for Panda if people decide to go with that.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Hm.... Not that I think you're lying, but since a Miller doesn't know he's a Miller, I expected him not to be able to share that.
Also, that doesn't fit any of our roles hints.
People alrdy know what I said I was, Panda said he has a night circunstancial role and Arjuna said he has something important, if I'm not mistaken.
Sorry for double post.

So one of you 3 people is lying...since I did not get any negative tarot* effects.
Panda walls of text do seem a little too much enthusiastic for me, and Arjuna also looks suspicious

@GrySun there werent any people that said voting on Mazino was a good idea, but never actually did?
I think there were no?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Updated recap, please tell me if i missed something, I'll fix it Asap


Recap

1. goodboy_lawlett - Tsukiyama
2. Purity of Magi - Kanou
3. SonOfDaws - Arima ->???? killed on N2
4. Mazino - Yamori -> restless spirit hostkilled on D2

5. Organizized - Owl -> killed on N1 ?????
6. Brandish - Kaneki -> Mafia gambler
lynched on D2
7. Kato756 - Ayato -> claims barkeeper
8. Farfalla - Eto -> claims Mason
9. Demonspeed - Touka -> passive role / townie ? lynched on D1 Mafia member ??
10. desin24 - Hinami -> passive role, like it , never had it before.
11. Lambu - Amon -> Townie ?
12. MonkeyD-Dragon - Nishiki
13. gnut - Furuta -> An old role, 1st time get it, this role was used recently killed on N2. Mason recruiter
14. Zasz - Rize -> already has his role before, it's a passive role
15. Holt - Yomo
16. TSPanda - Mutsuki -> active night which "potency is conditional"
17. Erinyes - Akira ->Already had the role before, fits me
18. Qixus - Saiko
19. Arjuna - Tatara -> said he's not a mafia
20. GrySun - Shirazu -> has a role that‘s not used often and I consider it to be rather weak and not fun


Tarots

Farfalla -> Emperor
Demonspeed-> Hanged man
Gry -> Star
Monkey D Dragon -> Justice
Kato -> Magician
Zasz -> Lovers
Quixus -> fortune
I said my role is related to death. More tarots were Mazino the devil and...I forgot what brandish had.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Since I still suspect you (you're very hard to trust on in this game to begin with), let's see if you'll find it in you to vote for Panda if people decide to go with that.
Who knows. ^^

Anyway, coming out as Mason and saying this doesn't make you any trusthworthy either, but it's at least something. I mean, it's a nice oppertunity for a mafia to go with that, if you ask me. However, as Gry said, let's see if someone comes out as Mason also. If that's not the case then you've my trust or sort of. You know how I am~
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I would most certainly lock my vote on you if not for your mason claim, since the rest is shaky. You still pretending to have your role after being recruited doesn‘t help you at all either.
Now that's rich, Mr. Spy :lmao

I didn't pretend to have it still, btw. All of my claims were about D1.

It doesn't matter if I die today tbh. I'll be shown as a mason at the end and that will cast light over this issue. I also don't have a role anymore so it's not like I can help with anything else but thoughts - that have been super criticized up to this point. Plus, I have a reversed effect over my vanilla townie self to make it better LOL. I'm very disposable as well.

Until I get lynched tho, if that's the case, I'll leave my share on people, and you feel free to proceed however you want after it.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Kato756 you shouldn‘t delete posts, even if it was an accidental double-post of the same post you did some seconds before.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Oh, btw: if someone else comes out as a mason, lynch me. I'm the sole mason, there's no one else, so that will make the person a liar for sure and you have another mafia with that.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Sorry for double post.

So one of you 3 people is lying...since I did not get any negative tarot* effects.
Panda walls of text do seem a little too much enthusiastic for me, and Arjuna also looks suspicious

@GrySun there werent any people that said voting on Mazino was a good idea, but never actually did?
I think there were no?
Probably yes, someone would have to go check.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
What if I'm the true mason? '-'
Then try me and have fun bsing the rest XD I know you enjoy it.

Finally (gotta shower and go to work @.@ ), Monkey should be able to go around things and somewhat help me.
I just don't trust him, and hence that he'll do that '-'
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Just to sumarize what I think:

Killing Arjuna: suspicious, if he is miller this means that Farf or Panda could've also made the kill move D1 instead of Brandish

Killing Farf: She plays well. If she is Mafia, getting rid of her is priority. If she turns out to be miller, Arjuna and Panda are pretty much guaranted lynchs.

Killing Panda: My suspicions of him are mostly gut feelings.

Killing a Mazino Voter: Might net us a mafia, but if it doesnt, it is a major setback since we will not have made any progress on this miller situation
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Now that's rich, Mr. Spy :lmao

I didn't pretend to have it still, btw. All of my claims were about D1.

It doesn't matter if I die today tbh. I'll be shown as a mason at the end and that will cast light over this issue. I also don't have a role anymore so it's not like I can help with anything else but thoughts - that have been super criticized up to this point. Plus, I have a reversed effect over my vanilla townie self to make it better LOL. I'm very disposable as well.

Until I get lynched tho, if that's the case, I'll leave my share on people, and you feel free to proceed however you want after it.
Spy is a night role you know, and I can still bluff with it and frame any heavy suspect, and if it all goes wrong I still had demon and ulq. You pretended something which you can‘t prove anymore and eventually people would notice you not doing anything, while only having gnut to fall back on and he can die as recruiter. Don‘t even think our two situations are remotely the same level of risk.

Sure, give us your input while you‘re still alive on any matters.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Arjuna reveal your role right now. Depending on what you reveal, we have several people lying that need to be lynched. Possibly Kato, or Panda or you or someone else too.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Panda so silent, trying to come up with something..?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
If she turns out to be miller
I'm not the Miller.
@Arjuna are you the Miller? Did you have simply "Townie" as your role in your PM?
Spy is a night role you know, and I can still bluff with it and frame any heavy suspect, and if it all goes wrong I still had demon and ulq. You pretended something which you can‘t prove anymore and eventually people would notice you not doing anything, while only having gnut to fall back on and he can die as recruiter. Don‘t even think our two situations are remotely the same level of risk.
They are not the same risk level 'cause they are not the same situation to begin with. That's pretty much retarded.
To say that I "lied" is something you're pulling from your ass. The single thing I said towards that was that I could find a way to back myself up a bit as a townie (then you say now I said I could change votes......), which is about being both a Mason and my original role. You've been twisting my words for 2 days now. If Greg wasn't dead, I'd try wtv story about having my role stolen by a Pirate, anything, that could buy us some time, and we agreed on him not getting involved with wherever that would go. I rly don't feel like arguing against you for another day, just do as you will.

Have your damn info on my cards. Have your damn info on Greg's actions and result. And kill me for my role. Then play smarter and try to win this if you're town...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Will go to work, here are my suspects:
- Erin and Monkey for what I stated alrdy.
- Panda for what I stated alrdy.
- Magi cause if Panda is town and by chance Greg got killed by a SK or Doctor or wtv, then I still think she could have tried to pull what I said. Plus, she's not giving us much on her card and role and the ones that delay those the most are usually mafia.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England


Sooner or later you will find out. I do have my reasons. But hey, I don't mind to get lynched if that makes you happy ^^
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'm not the Miller.
@Arjuna are you the Miller? Did you have simply "Townie" as your role in your PM?

They are not the same risk level 'cause they are not the same situation to begin with. That's pretty much retarded.
To say that I "lied" is something you're pulling from your ass. The single thing I said towards that was that I could find a way to back myself up a bit as a townie (then you say now I said I could change votes......), which is about being both a Mason and my original role. You've been twisting my words for 2 days now. If Greg wasn't dead, I'd try wtv story about having my role stolen by a Pirate, anything, that could buy us some time, and we agreed on him not getting involved with wherever that would go. I rly don't feel like arguing against you for another day, just do as you will.

Have your damn info on my cards. Have your damn info on Greg's actions and result. And kill me for my role. Then play smarter and try to win this if you're town...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Will go to work, here are my suspects:
- Erin and Monkey for what I stated alrdy.
- Panda for what I stated alrdy.
- Magi cause if Panda is town and by chance Greg got killed by a SK or Doctor or wtv, then I still think she could have tried to pull what I said. Plus, she's not giving us much on her card and role and the ones that delay those the most are usually mafia.
Nah, everything I said is what happened. But let's drop that, those small things don't concern me at the moment.

Are you allowed to reveal what your previous role was? Maybe ask the hosts or something.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
why are we pardoning arjuna now?
It's a complicated situation. Brandish was a mafia so I doubt both of them were. But that aside there's more pressing and confusing things right now:

-Farf claimed gnut targeted Panda last night, so if Panda is mafia that could explain why gnut is dead. Only other explanation is there being a 3rd party or insane doc who started killing.
-Kato said either Farfalla, Panda or Arjuna are a Miller. Panda and Farfalla are either saying the truth and are the townie-role they're claiming, or they are lying and are mafia. Neither of them can be a Miller. The only one left is Arjuna, so if Kato is telling us the truth Arjuna is a townie. If Arjuna isn't a townie then Kato is probably a mafia and lying as well. But I can't imagine that since Kato could've gone so many more safer claims for his night 2 barkeeper results, a "Miller" is way too random and unlikely. Which makes me believe Kato, so that would make Arjuna a Miller. But he hasn't said anything yet....... :notlikethis
-Back at the Farf/Panda situation one of them could be mafia or none of them is. Farf's claim seems too risky for a mafia at first, but consider that Janitor killed 2 people already. Those could both or one of them been a Mason, giving her the "push" she needed to claim a Mason. Even more so if she is mafia mason, she could've made their team's Janitor kill the other Masons and then kill gnut by having him recruit a mafia friend, leaving her the "single remaining mason". It fits only because of Janitor and would explain Orgz/Daws kills which seem kinda random.
-That, or Panda is lying. Or they are both townies and someone else murdered greg.

Quite a mess. All I want now is for @Arjuna to come here and reveal his role. We can either lynch him, Kato or Farf/Panda depending on what he says.

Other suspects could be the Mazino voters/Holt especially for his comments near the end, as well as the Arjuna voters like you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top