Last edited by a moderator:

Uh, how? Doesn't he invite them to bait them into revealing?Panda Bar Keeper can redirect.
Yeah, Arjun is mafia if he doesn't blow up.Then kill Kato now, see if Arjun blows up if not he dies too. I think your triangle of them 2 and Farf doesn‘t hold anymore after Arjun disprove being Miller Panda... you would normally adapt and look at it differently.
Because she claims she worked with Gnut to target me and given the timing and order of events, I just don't buy that.Why can‘t you assume Farf is telling the truth? You are not being productive, since gnut did really die and if she‘s telling the truth and you are innocent there is danger of another 3rd party killer.
I can deny this, but to be fair, I've been claiming it's unlikely there's a second mafia. I never argued absence of mentor or so (you'll remember my hypothetical from yesterday).But you disregard it. As if you‘re a mentee who wants to keep it hidden there‘s a 3rd party. You seem way too much like that Panda...
1.One of the possibilities for Barkeeper's role is that when one guy gets drunk , he either gives his role, redirects it or doesn't even do it.1. What role can redirect
2. How does that prove janitor
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
On the other mafia? Are you in an orange mafia Monkey?1.One of the possibilities for Barkeeper's role is that when one guy gets drunk , he either gives his role, redirects it or doesn't even do it.
2.We have no info on other mafia besides that there is a janitor, so I made that assumption. It might be wrong but I do believe it was the Janitor he was aiming at.
There might be other mafia around, and we only know of the Janitor rn. I used that term because it is possible there are others, which I find more likely.On the other mafia? Are you in an orange mafia Monkey?
And why does nobody come out as sickly townie? There is literally no reason not to, unless Daws was it. But then his janitor killer would‘ve already claimed it...
Hm.There might be other mafia around, and we only know of the Janitor rn. I used that term because it is possible there are others, which I find more likely.
Unless, of course, you know about other mafia members, which I assume you don't.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
He redirected one of them. Cmon Panda you know the game rules(I think).Hold on, he used his ability twice. If between Farf, Arjun and myself there's one miller, what did he get on Brandi, Farf and me?
He said one of you got his action redirected, which reminded me that he implied it might've been the Janitor's kill.Hold on, he used his ability twice. If between Farf, Arjun and myself there's one miller, what did he get on Brandi, Farf and me?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I didn't have suspicions on anyone Night 1, so I did it randomly and blocked Daws. And no, no tarot effects so far.Hm.
You blocked Farf night 2 right? Who did you block night 1? And you had no tarot effects?
)
Interesting. If Daws is sickly townie that would explain why we had no sick person in day 2...He said one of you got his action redirected, which reminded me that he implied it might've been the Janitor's kill.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I didn't have suspicions on anyone Night 1, so I did it randomly and blocked Daws. And no, no tarot effects so far.
And considering he got cleaned by Janitor, that makes senseInteresting. If Daws is sickly townie that would explain why we had no sick person in day 2...
Noooo Erin we said you shouldn‘t do it unless you got both guilty and innocentIm very reluctant to do this, wanted to wait tomorrow but considering ive basically given my role with a huge hint yesterday (my very avatar is spoiling my role congrats randomgenerator-kun ^^, its too risky not to share the results now bc theres 2 killing parties, hope it will be helpful, also you're free to trust me or not,![]()
![]()
Im a det ( yeah obvious)
- Night 1 investigates on Farf -> got Innocent
- Night 2 Investigates on Gry -> got innocent
![]()

Noooo Erin we said you shouldn‘t do it unless you got both guilty and innocent
You could be throwing your life away here. I don‘t think a mafia knew your hint since you survived last night.
Hoping you are sane and not naive, since then you could clear more people.
Why did you pick us 2?
Yeah Eri chan why would you reveal when you don’t know your sanityIm very reluctant to do this, wanted to wait tomorrow but considering ive basically given my role with a huge hint yesterday (my very avatar is spoiling my role congrats randomgenerator-kun ^^, its too risky not to share the results now bc theres 2 killing parties, hope it will be helpful, also you're free to trust me or not,![]()
![]()
Im a det ( yeah obvious)
- Night 1 investigates on Farf -> got Innocent
- Night 2 Investigates on Gry -> got innocent
![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No, they are not. Votes on you would be based on the fact that Greg tried to recruit you and died.Because votes on you and me are kind of based on Kato and Arjun statements. Though I can see why you're upset, your little scheme was to turn today into you vs me and that makes me think it's somehow win win for you.
Yeah, Panda... you wrote two sentences with the same content in completely different ways (she changed her vote to save Arjuna ; she vote for Brandish) and if you insert "opinion" where "vote" is, cause it was a "typo", you'd make sense. No, you wouldn't, your sentece about Brandish would still make no sense. But sure, you didn't lie, those are "typos". You built your theory on glass.Because my 'lies' were stuff that could simply be verified? With my fix from vote to opinion both posts make sense. I made the same typo twice because I got the same thing tangled up lol. I clarified it already, I meant opinion not vote
It's funny to see you can't have me dying, lol (even if you provide no explanation for that).