Last Person to Post Wins - Raichu

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I can understand it maybe being distracting on mobile, but don't really see how something that small could be called "obnoxious" on a 1080p screen.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I can understand it maybe being distracting on mobile, but don't really see how something that small could be called "obnoxious" on a 1080p screen.
Valid. I was using Mobile when I brought it up after all. Anyway I was wondering if it's just a new thing or I'm going blind at 18
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
It's not even that large on mobile to me either, plus it's transparent. :neutral
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Yeah I've noticed it since this morning, it's kinda annoying tbh
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
It doesn't bother me on PC at all, but feels kinda in the way on mobile. :bees
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
It's ok on PC. Just not used to seeing it there. It's on mobile that it's, yeah.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Tried my best to ignore it


I failed every single time
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Seemed way more preferable to moving the old share buttom from the bottom to the top.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Unnecessary on mobile and possibly annoying yeah.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
I'll bare with it :)
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
I guess I'll try to ignore it (even if it is rather annoying)

How is everyone's day today?
Mine is a bit stressful as usual xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It's a fresh morning finally *o*
Gooooood morning
 
Top