Yep, I can relate to that.....Stressful![]()
Yep, I can relate to that.....Stressful![]()

Ah the Game is fun but time consuming. What's stressful is Final Exams.At least you got a cohost. Solo hosting is even more fun![]()
Yeah that‘s what I meant with fun.Ah the Game is fun but time consuming. What's stressful is Final Exams.

So lucky waahh....The irony of being the only not stressed one


You're just a light weightNo I had a lot of water yday![]()
Ew sunshineThis weather is just too nice not to be enjoyable.
The irony of being the only not stressed one
I love you so much after saying that C_CYou're just a light weight
It's more like the wind making it rly fresh even tho the weather looks pwetty and sunny, yup.Ew sunshine![]()
Being memed by Wyis of all people

You just got Meme'd by a meme. A little stale by this point but a meme nonethelessI love you so much after saying that C_C
It's more like the wind making it rly fresh even tho the weather looks pwetty and sunny, yup.
At noon this will go back to be hell's bathroom.
Being memed by Wyis of all people![]()


I thought you needed rain more than a nice breeze.I love you so much after saying that C_C
It's more like the wind making it rly fresh even tho the weather looks pwetty and sunny, yup.
At noon this will go back to be hell's bathroom.
Being memed by Wyis of all people![]()