Games Mafia Game 57 - Tokyo Ghoul: Rebirth - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ending Credits
Thank You for Playing Mafia Game 57!


Player Actions Report

Politician - Farfalla > Force MonkeyD-Dragon to vote Demonspeed >> Success

Priority 1

Barkeeper - Kato756 > Invite TSPanda, Farfalla, Brandish > Brandish is redirected to Erinyes

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block SonOfDaws >> Success
Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Block GrySun >> Success


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate Farfalla >> Innocent
Insane Det - Purity of Magi > Investigate TSPanda >> Guilty
Paranoid Det - Qixus > Investigate GrySun > Guilty

Sane Doctor - SonOfDaws > Protect Farfalla > Blocked
Bodyguard - GrySun > Protect TSPanda >> Blocked


Priority 3

Recruiting Mason - gnut > Recruit Farfalla >> Success

Insane Doctor (killing) - Organizized > Kill TSPanda >> Coin flip failed >>> Dies before he can kill
Mafia Janitor - Lambu > Kill Organizized >> Organizized dies

Mafia Gambler - Brandish > Force desin24 to vote Purity of Magi >> Coin flip failed >>> desin24 can't be killed by the mafia on Night Two

Priority 1

Barkeeper - Kato756 > Invite TSPanda , Farfalla, Arjuna >> Farfalla reveals her role

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block Farfalla >> Success
Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Block Zasz >> Success


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate GrySun >> Innocent
Insane Det - Purity of Magi > Investigate GrySun >> Guilty
Paranoid Det - Qixus > Investigate SonOfDaws >> Guilty

Sane Doctor - SonOfDaws > Save TSPanda >> Success
Bodyguard - GrySun > Protect TSPanda >> Success


Priority 3

Mafia Pirate - Arjuna > Steal from GrySun >> Success

Recruiting Mason - gnut > Recruit TSPanda >> gnut dies

Mafia Janitor - Lambu > Kill SonOfDaws > SonOfDaws dies


Extra:

TSPanda passes the Non-Voter Disease to Erinyes

Priority 1

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block Lambu >> Coin flip won >>> Success
Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Block MonkeyD-Dragon >> Fails


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate TSPanda >> Innocent
Insane Det - Purity of Magi > Investigate Arjuna >> Innocent
Naive Det - Qixus > Investigate Arjuna >> Innocent

Bodyguard - Arjuna > Protect Purity of Magi >> Success


Priority 3

Mafia Janitor - Lambu > Kill Monkey D-Dragon >> Blocked


Extra:

Erinyes passes the Non-Voter Disease to Lambu

Priority 1

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block Lambu >> Success


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate MonkeyD-Dragon >> Innocent
Insane Det - Purity of Magi > Investigate Lambu >> Innocent
Naive Det - Qixus > Investigate Farfalla >> Innocent


Priority 3

Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Kill Farfalla >> Farfalla dies


Extra:

Lambu passes the Non-Voter Disease to TSPanda

Traitor - Holt > Duel Purity of Magi >> Coin flip won >>> Purity of Magi dies

Priority 1

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block Holt >> Success
Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Block Holt >> Recruited


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate desin24 >> Innocent

Santa Claus (temporary) - desin24 > Protect MonkeyD-Dragon >> Success


Priority 3

Mafia Boss - TSPanda >> GrySun >>> GrySun dies


Extra:

MonkeyD-Dragon protects himself with his Bulletproof Protection

TSPanda passes the Non-Voter Disease to Zasz

Player Roles

1. @goodboy_lawlett - Tsukiyama Mafia Escort
2. @Purity of Magi - Kanou Insane Detective
3. @SonOfDaws - Arima Sane Doctor
4. @Mazino - Yamori Restless Spirit
5. @Organizized - Owl Insane Doctor
6. @Brandish - Kaneki Mafia Gambler
7. @Kato756 - Ayato Bar Keeper
8. @Farfalla - Eto Politician > Mason >> Miller >>> Martyr
9. @Demonspeed - Touka Death Miller
10. @desin24 - Hinami Witch
11. @Lambu - Amon Mafia Janitor
12. @MonkeyD-Dragon - Nishiki Prostitute
13. @gnut - Furuta Recruiting Mason
14. @Zasz - Rize Bomb
15. @Holt - Yomo Traitor > Mafia Member
16. @TSPanda - Mutsuki Mafia Boss
17. @Erinyes - Akira Sane Detective
18. @Qixus - Saiko Paranoid Detective > Naive Detective
19. @Arjuna - Tatara Mafia Pirate > Bodyguard
20. @GrySun - Shirazu Bodyguard > Regular Townie >> Martyr

​

​
Tarot Card Triggers
1. Sane Detective
The Tower​

- 3+ dead players have their role hidden by the Janitor: gets a single use of the Investigator's ability.
- 3+ townies are lynched: won't be able to vote on the next day.

2. Insane Detective
The Sun​

- A player he investigates is killed on the same night: immediately gets to know the actions that were used on that player like a Mortician.
- 3+ townies are lynched: needs to win a coin flip every time he tries to investigate someone or his target will be randomized.

3. Paranoid Detective
The Wheel of Fortune​

- The Sane Detective and the Insane Detective are both dead: turns into a Sane Detective, with a retroactive effect on his previous investigations.
- A player he investigates is killed on the same night: unknowingly turns into a Naive Detective.

4. Sane Doctor
The Moon​

- Successfully saves a townie from death: his protection won't work on mafia members anymore.
- Successfully saves a mafia member from death: won't be able to save anyone else until that same mafia member is dead.

5. Insane Doctor
The Chariot​

- Kills a townie: 50% fail chance to protect or kill someone at night (turns into "Unskilled" Insane Doc).
- Kills a mafia: loses the ability to protect and can only kill at night (turns into a "Townie" Serial Killer).

6. Bodyguard
The Stars​

- 3+ townie targets: he will be confirmed as a townie on the second next Day Phase (like an Innocent Child).
- 2+ mafia targets: unknowingly turns into a Hider.

7. Prostitute
Justice​

- 1+ mafia action blocked: gets a temporary Bulletproof protection to use on herself for one night.
- 3+ townie townie actions blocked: she gets automatically redirected to a random target whenever she tries to block a player.

8. Barkeeper
The Magician​

- Every time a drunk mafia reveals his role: also reveals the activation conditions and effects of that player's Tarot abilities.
- Every time a drunk townie's ability which would have produced a meaningful result gets blocked or redirected to a useless or harmful target: he won't be able to use his ability on the next night.

9. Politician
The Emperor​

- 3+ force someone to vote for a mafia member: becomes a Prosecutor.
- 3+ force someone to vote for a townie: 50% fail chance to corrupt a vote (like a Mafia Gambler).

10. Bomb
The Lovers​

- Still alive at the start of Day 5: will blow up the next mafia who targets him with any night action (that isn't a defusing).
- 2+ successfully targeted with a night action before the end of Night 4: will blow up the next mafia or townie who targets him with any night action (that isn't a defusing).

11. Witch
The Empress​

- Still alive at the start of Day 5: she will obtain a temporary Santa Claus present she can only give on the next night, containing a single-use Bulletproof protection for the same night (could have just said she gets a single-use Sane Doctor's ability...).
- Less than 50% of the votes that lead to the Witch getting lynched come from mafia members: her ability will take place one night earlier if her target is a townie or one night later if her victim is a mafia member.

12. Restless Spirit
The Devil​

- Killed by a townie or lynched: his ability will count for two votes instead of one.
- Dies and votes for a mafia member who gets lynched on the same day: he will come back to life as a Regular Townie at the start of the next Day Phase.

13. Recruiting Mason
Death​

- 3+ Regular Masons alive at the same time: becomes a Kamikaze Bomb with the timer set to zero.
- 1+ Mason dies: 50% fail chance to recruit another player (turns into "Unskilled" Recruiting Mason).

14. Death Miller
The Hanged Man​

- Investigated by a Detective: 50% chance to kill anyone who targets him with any night action until he kills someone (like an "Unskilled" Paranoid Gun Owner).
- Kill a townie with the unlocked ability: won't be able to vote on the next day.

15. Traitor
The Hierophant​

- Not recruited by the start of Day 4: can duel a player like a Badass Cowboy once with a 50% chance to kill or be killed. The duel is secret and only the dead duelist is revealed. Loses the chance to use the ability is he gets recruited.
- Recruited 3 or less other mafia members alive: gets a single use of the role of one of the dead mafia members. If he chooses the Pirate, he can only choose the role he died with (so either Pirate if he hadn't stolen anything, or the role the Pirate had stolen).


16. Mafia Boss
Temperance​

- Investigated by a Detective: can infect someone with a Non-Voter Disease which will be passed around for the rest of the game, but can only do it on the following night.
- Survived a Day phase with 4+ non-penalty votes on him: the only targets available to be mafia-killed for the following night will be those who voted for him.

17. Mafia Escort
Judgement​

- 3+ townie actions blocked: all her next blocks will also reveal the target of the player she blocks (like a Spy).
- 2+ blocks on townies who didn't use any action: 50% fail chance to block someone again turns into "Unskilled" Mafia Escort).

18. Mafia Janitor
The Hermit​

- 3+ townies killed by the Janitor: gets a single use of a Strongman's ability.
- Gets lynched: also reveals all the targets of his teammates' actions, but neither the actions themselves nor the night or day phase when they were performed.

19. Mafia Gambler
The High Priestess​

- 3+ successful gambles: automatically win the coin flip to use his ability (like a Politician).
- Every time a mafia member is lynched: won't be able to gamble on the next day.

20. Mafia Pirate
Strength​

- Steal a passive role: gets a single use of a Bomb Defuser's ability.
- Remains as the last member of his mafia: gets a single use of an Assassin's ability.


21. Regular Townie
The World​

- 1+ mafia gets lynched after the player became a Regular Townie: gains the role of Martyr.
- 2+ townies get lynched after the player became a Regular Townie: unknowingly becomes a Miller.


0. Regular Mason
The Fool​

- 2+ mafia members get lynched after the player became a Regular Mason: becomes a Martyr.
- Loses an active role by being recruited: unknowingly becomes a Miller.



Thanks to Vandred for Cohosting and contributing largely to the soon to be infamous Tarot Card System.
Thanks to Farfalla for designing our Avatars.
Thanks to everybody for playing the game and making things interesting

MVP: Panda who came up with literal code talk. BAMF.

​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
did you kill magi, Holtish?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
well lambo gave up lmao
No I didn't, like I said, I'm a regular townie. I don't have killing powers.
Is this the 3rd summary you asked for?

I‘ll give you one for the day: Magi confirmed Lambu is mafia and then an assassin killed her. Lambu gave up with that. The assassin could be you, Erin, lawl and Zasz, as they were the only ones around for Magi‘s reveal. I saw it before she died too but it‘s not me.

Erin got innocent on Monkey, whether it‘s her being naive or an unlucky sane idk.
I got my tarot once I used my role on someone other than Panda.. he is very likely a mafia as well.
Yes sorry but it'll take a while to read through everything. I would be lost if I didn't ask for the summaries.

OK feck, that's bad, because now clearly Magi was an asset but I didn't kill her. And I can't theorize who did until I read hints and posts themselves, I'm hoping I'll have some time later to do that.

Panda is looking very suspicious too, but for now, at least we can safely take out lambu
Votekill Lambu
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So since we are all for sure killing Lambu today...any thoughts on who else the mafia could be ?
Here‘s my thoughts:
You are definitely a town prostitute, that‘s the only explanation why we had no deaths the night before, as you blocked Lambu the Janitor. Pretty sure they used someone else for the kill this night.
And I think Erin is clear too, but so far only fully trust you due to the night without kills.

As for the others it‘s hard to say. But I am certain in Panda being a mafia so please lynch him tomorrow if I don‘t make it/get assassinated.
Lambu‘s death should probably give us the roles of Orgz and Daws which can help us finding any fake claimers.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,615
Gender
Female
Country
China
Err you say that, but every time I tell the truth I'm slapped in the face (by you)

Also it's just two tosses because the mafia didn't kill him. If he died because of a night action, it would have to be the insane doc, if he died because of recruiting, it'd be because of himself lets say (not being targeted by the mafia)

As for the politician thing, Brandish was a gambler?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I would honestly rather keep Lambu around for one more night to have Erin test her sanity on him. He can be blocked by our prost yet again to inhibit the kill with no role reveal while most likely losing another townie.
We are doing farely well tbh to allow such a play
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Err you say that, but every time I tell the truth I'm slapped in the face (by you)

Also it's just two tosses because the mafia didn't kill him. If he died because of a night action, it would have to be the insane doc, if he died because of recruiting, it'd be because of himself lets say (not being targeted by the mafia)

As for the politician thing, Brandish was a gambler?
You just deliver the „truth“ in a way that you don‘t even believe in your own truth yourself. Kinda like a bad products/street salesman.

How are it 2 tosses? Daws died to a Janitor.

Yes gambler is a nerfed version of Politician for mafias.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Wait guys, I was joking all this time, I am the Sickly Townie

:derp


@Lambu
Im offering you the opportunity to make amends for your sins and at least to die with some dignity, can you tell us more about your team and eveyone's role


If you keep using gifs from the infamous Season 2 from Tokyo Ghoul you are not going to get anything. :hmph
Though another tart recipe for my cooking book, uhmmmm :mono that would be an interesting trade.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I would honestly rather keep Lambu around for one more night to have Erin test her sanity on him. He can be blocked by our prost yet again to inhibit the kill with no role reveal while most likely losing another townie.
We are doing farely well tbh to allow such a play
Yess! Keep me alive please :zomg
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,615
Gender
Female
Country
China
You just deliver the „truth“ in a way that you don‘t even believe in your own truth yourself. Kinda like a bad products/street salesman.

How are it 2 tosses? Daws died to a Janitor.

Yes gambler is a nerfed version of Politician for mafias.
That's because it's twisted and turned all the time, but like I said before, everything I've done is 100% consistent. My claims, votes, accusations, even attacks against me... It all fits. You can disprove of nothing, not while simultaneously believing your own claims. If I was mafia, there's no way I wouldn't kill you over afk tilted Farfalla. And you don't have to twist probability anywhere near the same amount as you have to with Farf. Even if she was mason (which is super coincidental), my claim still doesn't fade. It simply doesn't. I have to go afkish ~soon and then actually afk for a bit but I'll be back later.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
So lambu can you please lock on panda? That would be very helpful.
Oh I just saw this

I think you are focusing in the wrong clues, there's a lot more suspicious people out here, look at @WithYouInSpirit , always lurking around the thread but never giving nothing for the discussion. Yeah he keeps the vote count, so what? Fishy :notsure

There's also @Vandred too, but that's mostly gut feeling.

Oh yeah, Votekill Panda!
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,615
Gender
Female
Country
China
Wait guys, I was joking all this time, I am the Sickly Townie

:derp


If you keep using gifs from the infamous Season 2 from Tokyo Ghoul you are not going to get anything. :hmph
Though another tart recipe for my cooking book, uhmmmm :mono that would be an interesting trade.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Yess! Keep me alive please :zomg
If this works I'm quitting mafia gaem

I would honestly rather keep Lambu around for one more night to have Erin test her sanity on him. He can be blocked by our prost yet again to inhibit the kill with no role reveal while most likely losing another townie.
We are doing farely well tbh to allow such a play
After a week we killed Arjun, we're not doing well lol

Also, you first suggest we save Demon nonchalantly and now you suggest this lol
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Well that's some interesting comments from desin lol. You want us to keep a confirmed Mafia (Janitor) alive, potentially lose a townie this phase, and then another during night phase and all this to confirm Erin's sanity?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Oh I just saw this

I think you are focusing in the wrong clues, there's a lot more suspicious people out here, look at @WithYouInSpirit , always lurking around the thread but never giving nothing for the discussion. Yeah he keeps the vote count, so what? Fishy :notsure

There's also @Vandred too, but that's mostly gut feeling.

Oh yeah, Votekill Panda!
That‘s not a lock..

Whatever. !votelock Lambu

Just get rid of him now. This dual lynch would never work at this rate. A shame.

So since you‘re dead anyway, you the janitor @Lambu? 2nd time for you in 3 games :lmao
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
No need to lock... yet :kappa

Oh well, I guess its nice role, very good to unfold chaos in the game, I just wish I was born townie this time so I dont have to be so evil. :emocat
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,085
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Well that's some interesting comments from desin lol. You want us to keep a confirmed Mafia (Janitor) alive, potentially lose a townie this phase, and then another during night phase and all this to confirm Erin's sanity?
and waste an investigation night

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No need to lock... yet :kappa

Oh well, I guess its nice role, very good to unfold chaos in the game, I just wish I was born townie this time so I dont have to be so evil. :emocat
Its not too late , pliz be a good guy, so who are your mates, who is your boss ?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Well that's some interesting comments from desin lol. You want us to keep a confirmed Mafia (Janitor) alive, potentially lose a townie this phase, and then another during night phase and all this to confirm Erin's sanity?
As you said, potentially since there are ways to mitigate the risks. The thing is, we should plan what we do after Lambu since he is dead meat.
Erin claiming detective and making the lists kinda fits her mafia playstyle. Holt being here for the assassination and being a "regular townie" is quite interesting as well.
Lawl plays surprisingly low key which I can't properly judge but is still something of note.
The most incriminating thing against Panda is still the mason recruiting but he did prove himself helpful.
I trust Gry so far same with Monkey
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
No need to lock... yet :kappa

Oh well, I guess its nice role, very good to unfold chaos in the game, I just wish I was born townie this time so I dont have to be so evil. :emocat
Walking in Demon‘s footsteps are you? :rolleyes:
That said, was he one of your mafia friends?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
and waste an investigation night

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Its not too late , pliz be a good guy, so who are your mates, who is your boss ?
Please don‘t even ask him. I don‘t want to hurt my head over thinking whether he lied, said the truth or partially lied/randomly said some names..
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,085
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
As you said, potentially since there are ways to mitigate the risks. The thing is, we should plan what we do after Lambu since he is dead meat.
Erin claiming detective and making the lists kinda fits her mafia playstyle. Holt being here for the assassination and being a "regular townie" is quite interesting as well.
Lawl plays surprisingly low key which I can't properly judge but is still something of note.
The most incriminating thing against Panda is still the mason recruiting but he did prove himself helpful.
I trust Gry so far same with Monkey

 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
As you said, potentially since there are ways to mitigate the risks. The thing is, we should plan what we do after Lambu since he is dead meat.
Erin claiming detective and making the lists kinda fits her mafia playstyle. Holt being here for the assassination and being a "regular townie" is quite interesting as well.
Lawl plays surprisingly low key which I can't properly judge but is still something of note.
The most incriminating thing against Panda is still the mason recruiting but he did prove himself helpful.
I trust Gry so far same with Monkey
I was not here Magi was assassinated...I probably was online when she posted her Lambu result, but I was still reading through previous posts before I had to go to class. I didn't actually see the post until later when I returned. And frankly if I was the killer and around for everything, you can be sure I would have killed her before she got to reveal. It's actually pretty sloppy to kill her after the fact anyway.

I've no comments on the regular townie part. That's what I am like I've said many times. I mean, I get you have to be suspicious in these games but I find it quite funny and mildly triggering that people tend to doubt you when you're saying the truth but whatever. No way to prove it until the end so that's that
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I was not here Magi was assassinated...I probably was online when she posted her Lambu result, but I was still reading through previous posts before I had to go to class. I didn't actually see the post until later when I returned. And frankly if I was the killer and around for everything, you can be sure I would have killed her before she got to reveal. It's actually pretty sloppy to kill her after the fact anyway.

I've no comments on the regular townie part. That's what I am like I've said many times. I mean, I get you have to be suspicious in these games but I find it quite funny and mildly triggering that people tend to doubt you when you're saying the truth but whatever. No way to prove it until the end so that's that
I've been a regular townie in one of my first games as well and arguing your innocence is pretty tough with that role.

What do you think about the rest of the players? Who are your suspects after reading back?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Well there's you, panda and Erin.
There's you who I suspect a lot now, because of your comments on keeping Lambu alive to maybe confirm Erin's sanity (assuming she's innocent to begin with). Asides the fact that mathematically, the townie-mafia potential death is unbalanced and more to mafia favor, it doesn't account for the fact that Erin might be lying in the first place, and could fabricate some results to match whatever she thinks is best. Also doesn't account for the fact that if she's not lying, then mafia would almost certainly kill her. A det was literally just offed this phase and you expect Erin (if innocent) to survive? While possibly sacrificing how many town? The idea is flawed and to our disadvantage no matter how you look at it. Heck even if everything works out, her previous results are all innocent. She would need another night to give us something possible meaningful. And then there's the point where she didn't even go for her target tonight like she said.
What you said just feel like a weak attempt to save lambu..

Erin because of the points listed above. Not sure I'd bank on a naive det occurring and then she deviated from her target anyway. I can't put much trust in her atm

Panda mostly because I believed one of him or Farf was lying, and Farf is townie, but then she isn't what she said she was, either Mason or potentially Miller so I'm kinda stuck on that. I haven't read enough of Gry v Panda to make much of their ongoing discussion.

Monkey is clean. Zasz too hopefully. I'm also leaning on Gry too. I haven't been able to read much from Lawl but I'm also thinking he's clean
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top