Last edited by a moderator:
@gnut want me to quote that post of yours saying Lambu is town?Well I had been trying to figure out how will the conversation of today unfold, calculating how I would oppose magi's investigation on me, then accuse someone of being her accomplice or something, you know... complex stuff.
![]()
But then some John Wayne wannabe had to appear and confirm her as det.
![]()
If only she died before revealing the investigation... Dammit Mr Duelist!
Oh well there's nothing I can do or say now...
Wait, yeah I have something to say
I hope you burn in hell townies
![]()

did you kill magi, Holtish?I just got here, was trying to read the thread earlier but had to leave for a class. Anyone mind summarizing for me?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Is this the 3rd summary you asked for?I just got here, was trying to read the thread earlier but had to leave for a class. Anyone mind summarizing for me?
Idk I wish it was possible but with Lambu coming clean I doubt we‘d get a 4-4-1 split. Especially if Lambu doesn‘t vote. So maybe we should just lock lambu and get it over with...@GrySun yep gladly would you want me to do it now.
well when i did get the regsults i regretted why not choosing lambu, but actually considering he s totally confirmed its fine i guess
No, barely anything points at meThen don‘t argue with me Panda, simple as that. You can‘t convince me anymore, you had the first 3 days to do that and you failed. By now it‘s painfully obvious to me that you‘re a mafia. Too many things point towards it and your explanations for them are far too lacking. Even the way you worded your posts the last 2 days is less someone telling the truth but someone trying to come up with believable things and trying to convince.
Just get both lynched if possible.
And let me guess @TSPanda you got no night results from your Spy role?--- Double Post Merged, ---
So much about me giving you „too much credit“. I evaluated you just right.Well I had been trying to figure out how will the conversation of today unfold, calculating how I would oppose magi's investigation on me, then accuse someone of being her accomplice or something, you know... complex stuff.
![]()
But then some John Wayne wannabe had to appear and confirm her as det.
![]()
If only she died before revealing the investigation... Dammit Mr Duelist!
Oh well there's nothing I can do or say now...
Wait, yeah I have something to say
I hope you burn in hell townies
![]()

Can any 3rd parties kill at day ?what makes u think its a mafia assasin and not 3rd party?
eri cha out here my net wont load properly, who did you inv last night@Lambu
Im offering you the opportunity to make amends for your sins and at least to die with some dignity, can you tell us more about your team and eveyone's role![]()
![]()
!votekill Lambu
Votekill lambu
Votekill Lambu
!votekill Lambu
Sorry if I‘m coming off too aggressive or something, I just ran out of patience.No, barely anything points at me
I'll admit, Farf was town, not mafia, but you're saying it's more likely that she by chance got her card flipped again at the exact night she died, just so she could die a martyr instead of a mason? What would confirm her claim? If she died a mason, fair enough, I'd could be in a bad spot, but she fucking didn't lol.
Farf being a (d1 role) (idk what she claimed)/miller (lol) /mason (cannot be confirmed)/martyr hybrid who was arguing with me the day before she revealed already vs investigator turned spy but got role stolen who has gone for all mafia members so far. Farf just got a bad vibe from me in the same way I got bad vibe from her. We both went after each other, and now that she dies we find out even townies lie.