Last edited by a moderator:
Nah, I'm not lying. Pretty sure the dude is mafia. Also, I actually had Holt or Desin as other option in mind, but I went for Lambu. I didn't bought his story at all and he just came too conveniently with his story. That's a totally NO for me to believe, so I didn't buy it at all. We still have Erin-chan. Maybe she investigated Holt or Desin? That would be kinda nice if that was the case.Interesting that they went for Farf while we have „2 dets, 1 prostitute and 1 doc“. Still this result is great for Farf and for us. I wonder what Panda will say about this.
Her Martyr switch is probably her upright tarot she unlocked once Arjun was lynched? As she previously only had her reverse effect.
Magi‘s result is good, I was afraid she‘d come with guilty results. There should be no way for Lambu to show innocent as a Doc here unless Magi is lying.
!votekill Lambu
Though I wish you investigated people like Holt and desin who have worse claims.
I understand why you’d go for him. It’s just that there’s so many suspect people and we have to take it slow and 1 at a time that‘s kinda annoying.Nah, I'm not lying. Pretty sure the dude is mafia. Also, I actually had Holt or Desin as other option in mind, but I went for Lambu. I didn't bought his story at all and he just came too conveniently with his story. That's a totally NO for me to believe, so I didn't buy it at all. We still have Erin-chan. Maybe she investigated Holt or Desin? That would be kinda nice if that was the case.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

!votekill Lambu
Votekill lambu
Votekill Lambu
!votekill Lambu
votekill lambu
Votekill Lambu
Votekill Panda!
!votelock Lambu
Votelock lambu
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
did you actually believe his sappy story? this isnt bolywoodIf Farf is a martyr, she can't be mason or miller?
@GrySun It could have taken some time to make the post..?
Mago died a detective which means Arjun was lying about being bullied then??--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Why the heck would I have done that?well do u actually think i will kill mago?rofl
my bet is on zaszy he even said he unlocked tarrot--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
let me see, becauseWhy the heck would I have done that?
If I had unlocked a role capable of granting me the chance to kill someone I would have targeted either Lambu or Panda.

Indeed.and potentially kill 2 townies in 1 day? if lambo is mafia panda is town
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
let me see, because
![]()

I‘m really sure they‘re both scum or Panda is 3rd party. Their interactions could all be staged or they‘re in different non-town teams.and potentially kill 2 townies in 1 day? if lambo is mafia panda is town
