Last Person to Post Wins - Raichu

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, read about Hayward while doing some catch up research. I'm honestly not that into basketball, but I got sucked into the Markkanen national pride hype.

He plays for Chicago Bulls. I know I know, it's not gonna be a glorious season. But he is the the third finn ever to make it to the NBA and the little I've watched the "Wolf pack" (Finlandx national team), he is pretty damn impressive. That three pointer is so damn smooth. I just hope he has a good debut season, and evolves up to his potential.

Nobody expected him to get much responsibility early on, but then Porter punched Mirotics face in in practice, and both of them out of play Markksman suddenly got a spot in the starting 5.
Yeah really sucks for Hayward, I dunno if he'll back for their season which sucks cos I was excited to see him and Irving together.
Oh right, hope he can make the most of his chance then. I read about the fight a few days ago, I didn't think that happened much in the NBA, it was funny to me.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Yeah really sucks for Hayward, I dunno if he'll back for their season which sucks cos I was excited to see him and Irving together.
Oh right, hope he can make the most of his chance then. I read about the fight a few days ago, I didn't think that happened much in the NBA, it was funny to me.
Yeah, sounded serious enough that he might not make it for the season.

I must admit it was kinda funny. Even if I feel a bit bad for Markkanen to be in such broken team. But yeah, a professional player punching a teammate in the face so hard that they both get out of play for the start of the season. It is kinda hilarious situation in a way.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Gentelmen first, I don't drink alcohol :XD
Good comeback.

So glad right know about the latitudes I'm living on.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
First time hearing the word latitude and having to look it up. Huh.. :oh
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
What it is in german?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If I understood it correctly, it's "Breite", so it's just a fancy way to say width?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ah no, latitude can be used for any way of pointing out an amount of space? That's weird, don't think we have a word like that.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Guregu, you liked Anchy's costume so much (in portuguese we have the same word for custome and fantasy), that I thought you should get it.


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
My father was cleaning an old room on the backyard of the house and then, found this:

Damn, it looks like a yellow one ç.ç Those are freaking poisonous
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Damn, it looks like a yellow one ç.ç Those are freaking poisonous
Yes, it's poisonous, but he's well sealed in this handmade trap. :XD

If I understood it correctly, it's "Breite", so it's just a fancy way to say width?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ah no, latitude can be used for any way of pointing out an amount of space? That's weird, don't think we have a word like that.
Isn't Latitude used to point the amount of space between a ditinct point in space located at north or south of earth's Equator? There's longitude too.
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, sounded serious enough that he might not make it for the season.

I must admit it was kinda funny. Even if I feel a bit bad for Markkanen to be in such broken team. But yeah, a professional player punching a teammate in the face so hard that they both get out of play for the start of the season. It is kinda hilarious situation in a way.
Playground scuffles are funny until someone gets injured and now you have one player who is injured and needed surgery and the other who is suspended. That costs the whole team. But this gives the bench players the opportunity to come in and try to get a place, like Markkanen.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Isn't Latitude used to point the amount of space between a ditinct point in space located at north or south of earth's Equator? There's longitude too.
Yeah you‘re right. It‘s the same as geographical height and width in german.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
:XD cats are good scorpion and cockroaches killers
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
And spider killer too

I once found a leg of a wolf spider on the floor. I don’t want to think about what happened to the other parts :s
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I like where you moved the share button Gary. Fits a lot better with the forum layout.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Yeah, those little bastards freak me out. Once we found a dead one over my backpack. I think my cat killed it and left it as a gift ._.
Did you eat it? Was it tasty?
 
Top