unless u guys want this raichu thread to end fast, you should refrain from summoning me here. 


The sooner it ends the better so we can get a Serperior thread hopefully *-*unless u guys want this raichu thread to end fast, you should refrain from summoning me here.![]()
unless u guys want this raichu thread to end fast, you should refrain from summoning me here.![]()


That.... broke my heart.....I don't know Serviper or Serperior '-'













Shameful displayI only know the first 152 pokemons![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Mew would rekt 2nd gen to whatever gen it is now combined. 
....... I actually like first gen as well. Though, it's not my favorite. Gen three is.I wouldn't say he's my favorite but I like him for his name?
aside from Pikachu, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, and Charmander, I like Togepi, Jigglypuff, Snorlax, Psyduck, Eevee, and some others.
700?--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
First gen is still the bestMew would rekt 2nd gen to whatever gen it is now combined.
![]()
music to my ears...
![]()


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---