Last Person to Post Wins - Raichu

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,407
Country
Torumekian Empire
2nd gen.

Wonder why you said 1st gen had 152 pokes.
:hmm

what gen is the one with Togepi? that's the one I'm talking about. :XD
I had a poster with 152 pokemons in it. maybe it wasn't the official list.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
:modsmack

Making a girl cry, kirara!
:spank
not my fault I don't know the new gen of pokemons.. and that she's such a crybaby :teehee
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,132
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Togepi is 2nd gen but was introduced earlier in the anime I think (like Ho-oh) so maybe that's why there was a 152 pokemon list.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
what Gen are the three legendary dogs(?)?
I'm backkk (it was a small dinner xD)

Hardy-kun is right. They are in second gen. Though, now that I think about it, didn't first gen had 150 pokemon instead of 152? Or am I wrong?

:modsmack

Making a girl cry, kirara!
:spank
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@MarmaladeSky your house, the street, your chickens, your cat... Everything looks so adorable there ><
Farfalla-san...... :hug
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,407
Country
Torumekian Empire
well sorry.. Idk anything about pokemon gens :XD The one with pikachu, squirtle, charmander, and bulbasaur.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
well sorry.. Idk anything about pokemon gens :XD The one with pikachu, squirtle, charmander, and bulbasaur.
Eh, that's okay kira-kun. It is rather hard to keep track the new gens.
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Is there anyone here that would be interested in a 50% coupon for Civ 6 on steam? :oh
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,407
Country
Torumekian Empire
Seocchi might be interested '-'
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
week end, finally :faint
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Eh, that's okay kira-kun. It is rather hard to keep track the new gens.
well well well what do we have here? a newcomer :plot
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
week end, finally :faint
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

well well well what do we have here? a newcomer :plot
Good evening, dear scav-san (it's evening in my timezone) :)
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Só my car stopped working today and my caretaker skipped work again :fail
The amount of Uber I'll have to pay to work, check on car, take mom to her activities.... List me as a stressed person today
buy a bicycle, work on dem quadriceps :kappa
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Good evening, dear scav-san (it's evening in my timezone) :)
welcome. how did you come across this crazy sub forum?
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Good guy Toti Nina
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
buy a bicycle, work on dem quadriceps :kappa
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

welcome. how did you come across this crazy sub forum?
I found it..... I guess :derp
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
@liductan give this brotha a massage instead of lurking :hurr
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I found it..... I guess :derp
you already started derping, that's a bad sign, they corrupted you in only few days :bnah
how old are you? hobbies?
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
@liductan give this brotha a massage instead of lurking :hurr
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

you already started derping, that's a bad sign, they corrupted you in only few days :bnah
how old are you? hobbies?
No... I'm pretty sure I was like this even before this site came in and not consuming my soul

I'm currently seventeen and my hobbies include writing stories and reading classic novels
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
No... I'm pretty sure I was like this even before this site came in and not consuming my soul

I'm currently seventeen and my hobbies include writing stories and reading classic novels
oh underage. careful this sub is full of wolves xD going to highschool?
reading and writing are good hobbies, what kind of novels you're reading and writing?
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Still in highschool. I was supposed to go to college but the school system changed in my country few years ago. So I still have two more years till college.

I'm currently reading Pride and Prejudice and To Kill a Mockingbird so you could say that I like novels that centers around characters more than the story. Even though, I have yet to write my own long novel, I have thought of its plot and its characters.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Still in highschool. I was supposed to go to college but the school system changed in my country few years ago. So I still have two more years till college.

I'm currently reading Pride and Prejudice and To Kill a Mockingbird so you could say that I like novels that centers around characters more than the story. Even though, I have yet to write my own long novel, I have thought of its plot and its characters.
well that suck but you should enjoy. highschool is the no worry point of life. Thought of want you wanna study later?

oh dunnot those novels, what's the genre? we already have a writer on this sub, i guess soon we'll have a 2nd
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
well that suck but you should enjoy. highschool is the no worry point of life. Thought of want you wanna study later?

oh dunnot those webnovels, what's the genre? we already have a writer on this sub, i guess soon we'll have a 2nd
To be honest, I actually like the school system change. It'll give us students more time to think of what courses we would take for when we go to college. For me, I want to improve more of my English language so I can become a better writer... and history. History's cool.

They're not webnovels. They're actual novels, the ones that published in books a long time ago.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
To be honest, I actually like the school system change. It'll give us students more time to think of what courses we would take for when we go to college. For me, I want to improve more of my English language so I can become a better writer... and history. History's cool.

They're not webnovels. They're actual novels, the ones that published in books a long time ago.
oh good luck on that. Languages and history never been my cup of tea xD you sound like very good student

yeah googled them. i'm into fiction and horror when it comes to books.
into sports?
 
Top