Last Person to Post Wins - Raichu

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Lol. My career pursuit is all health mentally/physically.
Mental health is extremely stressful. Don’t know why I like such a field. I’m naturally good at it.
My best friend calls me her therapist and people love telling me their issues.
I’m good at “picking people apart and putting them together” lol
I’m doing medical first and it’s not for everyone. role coaster ride.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,691
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I assume you need some steel nevers for it, yeah.
I admire the ones that are able to honestly and effectivelly help others without, in a longer run, absorbing all of those things and going either apathetic, desensitized or depressed, LOL.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I assume you need some steel nevers for it, yeah.
I admire the ones that are able to honestly and effectivelly help others without, in a longer run, absorbing all of those things and going either apathetic, desensitized or depressed, LOL.
It’s truly a calling. Most people can not handle it, it is depressing.
It works well for me. I am very strong will and mentally strong. I find satisfaction in it, very rewarding.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
SEE, STAY AWAY FROM ELUSIA
i swear ya'll need to be checked :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Scav I know you’re not a pedo lol
Just nosey as usual lol

Yes, I’m doing well. How’s your day going? Having a great day, home chilling today..lol
This thread became popular recently. That’s good, brings back the liveliness. Just like the older days.
ya need a good spanking :hurr

tired as fck,this week was hectic. just came back from the gym. now i can finally chill in my couch.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
lissa a therapist, i dont believe it lol
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
:lmao
you're just trying to throw filthy water to this gentleman over here, that's not nice faafy :bnah
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
i swear ya'll need to be checked :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

ya need a good spanking :hurr

tired as fck,this week was hectic. just came back from the gym. now i can finally chill in my couch.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
lissa a therapist, i dont believe it lol



Lol you don’t know me well. I might be a lot different than what you think if you get to know me better.
I might be a little cray cray, clownish on the outside but I’m more than what meets the eye lol
Just like everyone else.
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
have a notification then
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
The weirdest thing happened. The company that I do bouncer gigs for sometimes suddenly called, and started with "You are a music guy right?". I answered them no. They asked if I DJ'ied before. I said nope. They asked if I'me free this night. I said yes. They said I'd be playing songs in a club tonight. I asked if they were sure, I know nothing about popular music or disc jockeying. They said yes, it's simple, they need me. I said okay then.

Behold the birth of DJ Riku.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,129
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
The weirdest thing happened. The company that I do bouncer gigs for sometimes suddenly called, and started with "You are a music guy right?". I answered them no. They asked if I DJ'ied before. I said nope. They asked if I'me free this night. I said yes. They said I'd be playing songs in a club tonight. I asked if they were sure, I know nothing about popular music or disc jockeying. They said yes, it's simple, they need me. I said okay then.

Behold the birth of DJ Riku.
Bouncer, DJ, Artist, Game Designer.

That's a heck of a convoluted curriculum.
 
Top