Last Person to Post Wins - Raichu

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,664
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
:XD Those Kakyoin and Dio references. (and I only watched the famous scene of Kakyoin after that)

I played until ruby generation, but I didn't like much the new pokémon.
That reminds me but you drew them really well. We had the most beautiful pics by far and ended it at a round 200 points. We maxed out the style score. Speedwagon Foundation always makes a flashy exit.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Not really. Sometimes, it's traditional (like the one earlier), modern (like hip-hop) and classical (like waltz)
damn i wish i did your highschool. now tell me about your musical taste :p
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@scav did you miss me? Aww

I wasn’t lurking, just stopped by...and this thread went by fast.
I don’t know what happened. Won’t bother looking back.
yeah missed you, sup babe?
Scav stop being nosey, curious as ever.
She is still a child.
wtf? dunnot how your brain work :bnah
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Those pants seem to be the most comfortable ones as well. I like it except the cobra belt.
lmao i don't see anything wrong with the belt, seen worst. wouldn't that be a good belt to tie hardy :p
--- Double Post Merged, ---
:XD Those Kakyoin and Dio references. (and I only watched the famous scene of Kakyoin after that)

I played until ruby generation, but I didn't like much the new pokémon.
you went far. i stopped playing pokemon at the 2nd gen ( gold and silver)
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
damn i wish i did your highschool. now tell me about your musical taste :p
I like musicals, Hamilton being my favorite.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Both D: It's not an uniform.
Like those:
minus the style '-'
They all look good, and some of them look cool to wear even in summer.

That reminds me but you drew them really well. We had the most beautiful pics by far and ended it at a round 200 points. We maxed out the style score. Speedwagon Foundation always makes a flashy exit.
Thanks. Speedwagon foundation did its best (and we were scoring well on the first phases). Next time we try again :XD


I like musicals, Hamilton being my favorite.
Do you like classic music?:zomg
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
They all look good, and some of them look cool to wear even in summer.



Thanks. Speedwagon foundation did its best (and we were scoring well on the first phases). Next time we try again :XD




Do you like classic music?:zomg
That would depend. I've heard a lot of classic music but most of the time, I stick to musicals.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@scav did you miss me? Aww

I wasn’t lurking, just stopped by...and this thread went by fast.
I don’t know what happened. Won’t bother looking back.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Scav stop being nosey, curious as ever.
She is still a child.
I am not a child!! (Screams like a little kid throwing a tantrum)
 
Last edited:

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
I have a bunch of steam coupons for games I don't really plan on buying so if people are interested let me know. I need to get rid of them by 24th
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Not sure about next time, that game makes me depressed for not knowing so many things...


I've researched many things that I didn't know too and I've received help from my sister and friends (that not surprisingly were more enthusiastic than me to solve some of the riddles)
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,664
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom


I've researched many things that I didn't know too and I've received help from my sister and friends (that not surprisingly were more enthusiastic than me to solve some of the riddles)
I even tried hard searching up wherever I could :feelsbadman

Spatawagon Foundation
Never gets old.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Scav I know you’re not a pedo lol
Just nosey as usual lol

Yes, I’m doing well. How’s your day going? Having a great day, home chilling today..lol
This thread became popular recently. That’s good, brings back the liveliness. Just like the older days.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I even tried hard searching up wherever I could :feelsbadman



Never gets old.
Speedwagon foundation cannot die, Gry.


If we win, we win together and if we fail, we fail together. That's the speedwagon foundation.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
We thought the same '-'

SEE, STAY AWAY FROM ELUSIA

True xDD
Altho I wish I could wear blouses and skirts daily :emocat
Wear blouses and skirts to what? Work?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,664
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Speedwagon foundation cannot die, Gry.


If we win, we win together and if we fail, we fail together. That's the speedwagon foundation.
That's quite touching :wtf

Reminds me that @gnut doesn't share our spirit. He left the teachings of Speedwagon behind and joined the enemy, smiling at our demise. #NeverForget
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
When it's 34C?? For sure D:
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Cmon Lissa, something like this is fine for work.
Looks nice and presentable.
I always had to wear uniforms. Work is work. I’ve never tried to look cute for work. Medical isn’t cute lol
All about being comfortable and doing my job. This all depends on the job though. This is why I like my field.
I came to work and save lives. I’ll looks cute outside of my job.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Mental health is stressful...
 
Top