Last Person to Post Wins - Raichu

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Kinda like Manga Wars.

“Eh, I’ll nominate One Piece but I won’t campaign for it. Don’t have time.”
“Oh, it got past round 1, I guess I’ll try to get it past round 2 as well then.”
“Oh, it’s in round 3 now. Well, I really don’t have time..”
“It got to round 4? ALRIGHT NOW IMMA WIN THIS WHOLE THING!!!”
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Most Awesome Staff Member would be cool.
Go mod One Piece, One Piece Lover :P
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,578
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I always tell myself I don’t really care anyway.. but I’m sure if I get past round 1, I’ll be like “people like me :zomg” and start campaigning (read: making an ass of myself) like the confirmation craving mofo I secretly am. :invalid
Make an ass of yourself and I will vote for you
:invalid
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,689
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Hm there's a reason why you almost got the Missed One last year, Orgz. You thought you could take a discrete leave from this place and enjoy your family but we dragged you back. Maybe this year will surprise you again. Even if you basically only post on the FF (which I think it's only part of the truth, since you're in the events as well), the FF remembers '-'
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Make an ass of yourself and I will vote for you
:invalid
Or that ^
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Go mod One Piece, One Piece Lover :P
I’ve considered modding before when I’ve been asked to do it but it never really appealed to me then. Might be different if I thought about it now I guess. Now that I’m a responsible adult. :awe

Nah, will likely never happen.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hm there's a reason why you almost got the Missed One last year, Orgz. You thought you could take a discrete leave from this place and enjoy your family but we dragged you back. Maybe this year will surprise you again. Even if you basically only post on the FF (which I think it's only part of the truth, since you're in the events as well), the FF remembers '-'
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Or that ^
I like to think I kinda blew my chances by coming back here and getting active again before the event was completed. So people were like “oh, but I don’t miss him, he’s here all the time now!” :kappa

That’s how I sleep at night.

(Also in the very first Community Awards the Most Beautiful category wasn’t split into genders, and I got second after you in the finals. I still haven’t forgotten about that! :shakefist ... (edited so as not sounding like a vain douche)
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,689
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Back then we were less people and we didn't know much about anyone ç.ç I blame it on the boobs, Orgz. And on you not sharing your Cats outfit before. Watch Battou, for example, voting for you now.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I always tell myself I don’t really care anyway.. but I’m sure if I get past round 1, I’ll be like “people like me :zomg” and start campaigning (read: making an ass of myself) like the confirmation craving mofo I secretly am. :invalid
Don't a lot of people have a little of that? I know I do haha. I'm less vain than I was but... I guess the first step to fixing something is to admit there's a problem :edu
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Back then we were less people and we didn't know much about anyone ç.ç I blame it on the boobs, Orgz. And on you not sharing your Cats outfit before. Watch Battou, for example, voting for you now.
I see... Back in those days you had to show your boobs to get places? Shame
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Back then we were less people and we didn't know much about anyone ç.ç I blame it on the boobs, Orgz. And on you not sharing your Cats outfit before. Watch Battou, for example, voting for you now.
I think I did share that way back when I was first in the show though. >.> So I guess I’ll have to get boobs.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Don't a lot of people have a little of that? I know I do haha. I'm less vain than I was but... I guess the first step to fixing something is to admit there's a problem :edu
I don’t think I’m vain (not more than others), it’s just that I’ve never really been the guy who got any attention growing up, so it’s more a deep-rooted need for attention. Especially when someone comments positively on my looks, it’s like a small fu to the bullies back in school.

But we’re getting real personal here so imma stop. :ninja
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I think I did share that way back when I was first in the show though. >.> So I guess I’ll have to get boobs.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


I don’t think I’m vain (not more than others), it’s just that I’ve never really been the guy who got any attention growing up, so it’s more a deep-rooted need for attention. Especially when someone comments positively on my looks, it’s like a small fu to the bullies back in school.

But we’re getting real personal here so imma stop. :ninja
Middle Child Syndrome. Most of those points I can share experience with to some point anyway.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I’m just happy to have been nominated in more than one category. Don’t expect to win anything since I don’t really make myself known outside FF..
Well my joy has always been to nominate fresh faces and vote outside the normals....so you never know.

I never worry myself over it...hell i dont even vote myself.
How many can say that:XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
gnut for Most Unselfish :gnut
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Actually I only saw a few who voted themselves. I didn’t though.
 
Top