Oh yeah, I also control Erin-chan. Quite a cute pawn and a quick learner, I must say.
Why did you tag me instead of @Holt anyway?Ohhhhhh! ..You disappoint me once again. Oh well, not sure what I'm even expecting from you anyway....
![]()
It's coming from one of the most badass characters after all.syx that sig quote is pretty deep as well

@Erinyes already got mad at me a couple of times during the recent events. Don't think I have any chances. u.u"C'mon, Syx is also a cuter match with Erin, if anything ç_ç They'd have chibi giffers!

Stop asking such a question and do something instead. Mataku..Why did you tag me instead of @Holt anyway?
It's always hard to tell if Erin is serious or joking when she's angry. I take it she's most of the time just joking, especially in those events. Never give up syx.@Erinyes already got mad at me a couple of times during the recent events. Don't think I have any chances. u.u"
Even the world wide web friendzones me.![]()
Thanks for the words of cheer.That self steem ç.ç
Ah, I haven't realized that Holt has been busy lately. That explains quite a lot.Stop asking such a question and do something instead. Mataku..
Really? Are you really serious?It's always hard to tell if Erin is serious or joking when she's angry. I take it she's most of the time just joking, especially in those events. Never give up syx.
You could. But she may just end up using you then dropping you once the event is over![]()
Maybe I should really consider to campaign for her nomination in the next event with all mymightgifs?
![]()
High risk high reward?You know how I call that, Syxina? '-' KARMA! You pestered me about not voting foryour sweethearts and now Erin is wrecking you '-'Thanks for the words of cheer.
![]()
Ah, I haven't realized that Holt has been busy lately. That explains quite a lot.
![]()
I'm second place, eh? That's the best result I have achieved in my life with your kind... well... given that you didn't ask anyone before me that is...
![]()
Really? Are you really serious?
![]()
Maybe I should really consider to campaign for her nomination in the next event with all mymightgifs?
![]()
To be honest, I have experienced worse. *looks at Magi*You could. But she may just end up using you then dropping you once the event is overHigh risk high reward?
That's absolutely not comparable.You know how I call that, Syxina? '-' KARMA! You pestered me about not voting foryour sweethearts and now Erin is wrecking you '-'
How deep?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
!


It ended before I even started. ._."Never give up syx.
She learn it from the best! That's my Erin-chan for u~ ^^Erin possibly has the potential to be even more intense than Magi if she wanted to.
Oh really ?Erin possibly has the potential to be even more intense than Magi if she wanted to.

yoshi yoshi, maybe some other timeIt ended before I even started. ._."