Last Person to Post Wins - Raichu

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Ohhhhhh! ..You disappoint me once again. Oh well, not sure what I'm even expecting from you anyway....

Why did you tag me instead of @Holt anyway?

syx that sig quote is pretty deep as well
It's coming from one of the most badass characters after all. :nod

C'mon, Syx is also a cuter match with Erin, if anything ç_ç They'd have chibi giffers!
@Erinyes already got mad at me a couple of times during the recent events. Don't think I have any chances. u.u"
Even the world wide web friendzones me. :oh
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Why did you tag me instead of @Holt anyway?


It's coming from one of the most badass characters after all. :nod


@Erinyes already got mad at me a couple of times during the recent events. Don't think I have any chances. u.u"
Even the world wide web friendzones me. :oh
That self steem ç.ç
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Erinyes already got mad at me a couple of times during the recent events. Don't think I have any chances. u.u"
Even the world wide web friendzones me. :oh
It's always hard to tell if Erin is serious or joking when she's angry. I take it she's most of the time just joking, especially in those events. Never give up syx.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
That self steem ç.ç
Thanks for the words of cheer.



Stop asking such a question and do something instead. Mataku..
Ah, I haven't realized that Holt has been busy lately. That explains quite a lot.


I'm second place, eh? That's the best result I have achieved in my life with your kind... well... given that you didn't ask anyone before me that is...



It's always hard to tell if Erin is serious or joking when she's angry. I take it she's most of the time just joking, especially in those events. Never give up syx.
Really? Are you really serious?


Maybe I should really consider to campaign for her nomination in the next event with all my might gifs?

 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom


Maybe I should really consider to campaign for her nomination in the next event with all my might gifs?

You could. But she may just end up using you then dropping you once the event is over :kappa High risk high reward?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Thanks for the words of cheer.




Ah, I haven't realized that Holt has been busy lately. That explains quite a lot.


I'm second place, eh? That's the best result I have achieved in my life with your kind... well... given that you didn't ask anyone before me that is...




Really? Are you really serious?


Maybe I should really consider to campaign for her nomination in the next event with all my might gifs?

You know how I call that, Syxina? '-' KARMA! You pestered me about not voting foryour sweethearts and now Erin is wrecking you '-'
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
You could. But she may just end up using you then dropping you once the event is over :kappa High risk high reward?
To be honest, I have experienced worse. *looks at Magi*


You know how I call that, Syxina? '-' KARMA! You pestered me about not voting foryour sweethearts and now Erin is wrecking you '-'
That's absolutely not comparable.

 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
How deep?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,140
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall


seems I ve been summoned here



so ...

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@syx angry ? me ? for what ? no way :zomg !



dw ill never be angry against you or anyone !!




oh but.... :arf


thinking about it.... you refused to support HxH ... so ka




You rejected the best manga ever.... won't ever forgive you... traitor ! :hmph





 
Top