Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1



​

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.


(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar


(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.


Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..


(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes




Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.



Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily
 
Last edited:

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
When will results be out?
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
My body is ready :e3
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
#Results


​
1- Which potion would you drink?
[
Green]
Panda, Lambu, Elusia, YumaKuga, Shinobi, Linali, GrySun, Vici (+8)
[Blue]
Organizized, Kira, xi0, Totinona, Dimaria, Brandish (+6)
[Black]
Atom, Syx, Arjuna, liductan, Gryffindor, Seraph, SirSamuel016 (+7)
[Potato]
Ladypompom, Battou, MarmaladeSky, Emptysoul (+4)
-Start singing foooooooooorever young bois ~YumaKuga
-I guess I don't want to live in this world forever. Breathing under water normally sounds cool, but reading people's mind is jackpot! :nod ~Syx
-Being young forever sounds boring, breathe normally in water, nah. And I don't think reading people's mind would help me either. I'd better not know what they have in mind :oh Potato is tasty. ~Ladypompom
-Green, Doesn't it mean immortality? :cookiehand ~Linali
-Blue, Because it would be useful for my hobbies (swimming and diving). I don't want C anymore, because I am already a mind-reader :hip ~Dimaria


2- What is the plural of "Octopus" that sounds better for you.
[Octopusies] Lambu, Organizized, Elusia, YumaKuga, Atom, Syx, Arjuna, Shinobi, liductan, Gryffindor, Linali, Battou, MarmaladeSky, SirSamuel016, Emptysoul, Vici (+16)
[Octopodes]
Panda, Kira, Ladypompom, xi0, Totinona, GrySun, Seraph, Dimaria (+8)
[Other]
Brandish (+1)
-I like them octopusies just as much as Bond likes to pound em :3c ~YumaKuga
-Octopi ~Brandish

3- Best usage for Coca-cola?
[Drinking] Panda, Lambu, Organizized, Elusia, YumaKuga, Atom, Syx, Arjuna, Shinobi, Gryffindor, xi0, GrySun, Seraph, SirSamuel016, Emptysoul, Vici, Brandish (+17)
[
Cleaning] Ladypompom, liductan, Linali, Battou, Totinona, MarmaladeSky, Dimaria (+7)
[Other]
Kira (+1)
-You are wasting money if you use that shit for cleaning. get bleach and drink it mate :-_- ~YumaKuga
-Mentos eruption ~Kira
-Cola is my water. ~Syx

4- You're in a meeting, Unfortunately you farted a very deadly one, What would you do?
[Blame it on another one]
Panda, Emptysoul (+2)
[Pretend that nothing happened]
Lambu, Organizized, Elusia, Kira, Atom, Brandish, Syx, Ladypompom, Shinobi, liductan, Gryffindor, Linali, Battou, Totinona, MarmaladeSky, GrySun, Seraph, SirSamuel016, Vici (+19)
[Loud and proud]
YumaKuga, Arjuna, xi0 (+3)
[Other]
Dimaria (+1)
Might as well damn the torpedoes at this point. :teehee ~YumaKuga
-Ugh, what an awkward situation. >.<" I wouldn't blame it on another one though. C is also no option for me. Yeah, I would pretend that nothing happened. ~Syx
-Apologize first, and then tell everyone the reason why I farted: I am having stomach ache ~Dimaria

5- You're..
[I'm a singing parrot i need no beat]
Organizized, Elusia, Atom, Arjuna, Battou, Totinona, Seraph, Emptysoul, Vici (+9)
[I'm a creme brulee so tart and sweat]
Panda, Kira, YumaKuga, Shinobi, liductan, Gryffindor, xi0, GrySun, SirSamuel016 (+9)
[I'm an Easter Egg a chrismas treat]
Lambu, Syx, Linali, MarmaladeSky, Brandish (+5)
[Other]
Ladypompom, Dimaria (+2)
-Sounds so tasty like me :hee ~YumaKuga
-A person ~Ladypompom
-That reminds me, when we had class Christmas party in school and boys were wishing everyone "Tasty egg and rich rabbit" :XD ~Linali
-I am a pebble on the road side, no one pays attention ~Dimaria

6- There are many modes in MH forums, Which team you would like to be with?
[Reds]
Panda, Kira, Atom, Linali (+4)
[Blues]
Organizized, Syx, Arjuna, Shinobi, liductan, Gryffindor, Battou, Totinona, GrySun, Brandish (+10)
[Greens]
Lambu, Elusia, Lady pompom, MarmaladeSky, Seraph, SirSamuel016, Emptysoul (+7)
[CadetBlues]
YumaKuga, xi0 (+2)
[Other]
Dimaria, Vici (+2)
- I'd like to be cadetblues because it's my fav colour ~YumaKuga
-Team Brandish ~Syx
-I'm happy as a green. ~Ladypompom
-Blacks ~Dimaria
-None ~Vici

7- Which decade was the coolest?
[1960]
Shinobi, Dimaria (+2)
[1970]
Organizized, Kira, Arjuna, xi0 (+4)
[1980]
Lambu, YumaKuga, Lady pompom, Linali, MarmaladeSky, GrySun, Vici (+7)
[1990]
Panda, Elusia, Atom, Syx, liductan, Gryffindor, Battou, Totinona, Seraph, SirSamuel016, Brandish (+11)
[Other]
Emptysoul (+1)
-The 1980s, had some fucking awesome music and movies. Getting my Goth phase on to cause the music. :celebrate~YumaKuga
-1980, I love the songs of this decade :zomg ~Linali
-None ~Emptysoul

8- You just woke up and read the news on Tv, Only 5 min left and the planet Earth will be destroyed, What would you do?
[
Pray to your god] Atom, Shinobi (+2)
[
Sipping coke] Elusia, xi0 (+2)
[
Call your family and say good bye] Lambu, Organizized, Syx, liductan, Gryffindor, Totinona, GrySun, Emptysoul (+8)
[
Listen to your favorite song one last time] Yumakuga, Panda, Battou, Seraph, SirSamuel016, Vici (+6)
[
Launch your Insta Intercontinental ballistic missile at the emergency escape space rockets] Arjuna, Linali, MarmaladeSky, Brandish (+4)
[Other]
Kira, Ladypompom, Dimaria (+3)
-Nothing beats listening to Peter Murphy in Bauhaus saying I'm dead I'm dead in Bela Lugosi's Dead. And since your dead anyways, its a cool end ~Yumakuga
-I’d like to say c, but I’d use the whole five minutes on trying to decide a song. Besides most of my favorite songs are longer than that. ~Organizized
-Chuckle ~Kira
-I'm a family person after all, so I would call people with whom I'm close and be done with it. ~Syx
-Call my family and pary to God together. ~Lady pompom
-Oneshot what is gonna destroy the earth :hip ~Dimaria
-Cold play (Clocks) ~Vici

9- World cup 2018, Which qualified country football team you will side. ( http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/preliminaries/index.html ) From this link, Choose from the qualified countries only.
[
Japan]
Panda, Elusia (+2)
[Germany]
Arjuna, liductan, SirSamuel016, Dimaria (+4)
[Spain]
Lambu, Atom, Shinobi, Gryffindor, xi0, GrySun (+6)
[Belgium]
Syx (+1)
[Brazil]
Lady pompom, Brandish (+2)
[Uruguay]
Organizized, Battou (+2)
[Panama]
Kira (+1)
[Poland]
Linali, Vici (+2)
[Argentina] Totinona, Seraph, Emptysoul (+3)
[I
celand] MarmaladeSky (+1)
[Other] Yumakuga (+1)
-None, Dont give a shit for soccer. Long live Baseball and the Dodgers ~YumaKuga
-I'm actually not a big fan of the FIFA World Cup, but I will side with the dark horse Belgium. They have amazing individual players with huge potential. I already supported them during the last UEFA European Championship, but they failed miserably. ._." ~Syx
-Uh... Uruguay? Maybe I’ll get one extra point from Battou at least. ~Organizized
-Mine i suppose? ~Battou
-Poland ofc :spaz I don't care that we won't even leave the group stage, they're my bois and I love them :hearts ~Linali
-USA :feelsbadman Spain ~xi0
-ArgenTINA ~Totinona
-Since I'm a patriot I will say Poland even if I know that these cunts won't make it out even from the group.. ~Vici



10- On a scale of 10, How much you like yourself.
[
6~100] Panda, Lambu, Organizized, Elusia, Kira, Yumakuga, Atom, Syx, Ladypompom, Arjuna, Shinobi, liductan, Linali, MarmaladeSky, SirSamuel016, Emptysoul, Vici, Seraph (+18)
[0.1~5] Gryffindor, xi0, Battou, Totinona, GrySun, Dimaria, Brandish (+7)
-I have self worth problems ~YumaKuga
-6.66 ~Kira
-10 because the scale ends there ~Panda
-I guess 10 = like myself very much ~Syx
-11 cuz why not ~Linali
-10/10,loving yourself the way you are is important i think i mean how is someone else supposed to like and accept you if you don't like yourself with all the Flaws and Good Points about yourself?:confused: , Be Proud of those Flaws and Good Points and make the best of it,in the End People connect through their Hearts and that's only possible if they stay true to themselves and don't try to be something they aren't. Every Person is "cool" in their own Way.:super ~Seraph

#Ranking
​
GOLD TIER
#1 Lambu = 118 pts
#2 Samuel = 114 pts
#3 Syx
= 112 pts

SILVER TIER
#4 Gryffindor = 110 pts
#5 Organizized, Atom, Elsuia
, liductan = 109 pts
#6 Shinobi
= 107 pts
#7 Seraph = 105 pts
#8 Vici
= 104 pts
#9 Grysun = 99 pts
#10 Arjuna = 92 pts

BRONZE TIER

#11 Battou = 91 pts
#12 Totinona, Marmalade = 88 pts
#13 Yumakuga = 87pts
#14 Panda, Emptysoul = 85 pts

#15 Brandish = 82 pts



PLASTIC TIER
#16 Linali
= 80 pts
#17 Ladypompom = 77 pts
#18 kira = 73 pts
#19 xi0 = 64 pts
#20 Dimaria = 51 pts


Our winner is @Lambu with 118 points, Congrtz ^^
:bearydance
​
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
AHA! Smart
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

:hurr
(Just realized what she said)
Uhm..... I didn't say anything xD
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
Good enough
Went for Bronze :cheez
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
Congrats @Lambu ! I'm excited to see a Lambu sheep! :spaz


congrats to @shinobi too for getting a silver nose :shout
 
Top