Yikes to re-read from the Dark Continent breakdown till now...is a lot of mother effing info
Yeahp... But nahhh I kind feel it can´t be helped... I think I have to do it or otherwise I´m going to miss on alot of things I shouldn´t have stop keeping a note book with cheat sheet for hunterxhunter or other animes and mangas that have things like hunterxhunter... It kinda makes you realise and be abeal to understand everything and the hidden details and the complexity than other wise you just get lost in and can´t enjoy Hunterxhunter....
Anyway I kinda feell that even if we where to get twenty chapters I would prefer If togashi could give us atleast half the amount of chapters other mangakas do... I´m pretty sure the mangakas have the chapters done on ahead of time.... with the making of the name to giving it to your editor, to talck about the next chapter with your editor with the corrected chapter then given back to you to make the changes to you making the correction of the chapters, go to a second revition and then inking to then revicion to be send to the printing department where it gets printed on recicled paper... Is kinda stupid if you are not chapters ahead... I think that if togashi could take a breack make 25 chapters and then those be published one week yes one week no to give us a full year of hunter hunter it would feel nicer and it would have a year to make other 25 chapters. and it might already be something similar that he is doind.... but I know his health is delicateed...
Nahhh... I´m gonna go re-read and make that note book