- Joined
- Apr 7, 2013
- Messages
- 1,210
- Reaction score
- 311
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Really nice cover art for black clover. Hope the next one will feature a side by side of Asta and Yuno
Really nice cover art for black clover. Hope the next one will feature a side by side of Asta and Yuno
Expectd more from Neverland, with all the backlog sales.In 4 days of sale, according to MangaMagJapon:
One Piece #87 : 1 771 238
My Hero Academia #16 : 184 159
Food Wars #27 : 157 580
Dragon Ball Super #04 : 151 963
The Promised Neverland #06 : 141 251
Boruto #04 : 129 951
Dragon Ball Gaiden - Tensei Shitara Yamcha Datta Ken : 79 876
I would be surprised if Neverland sold even more than that personally. I think that matches up pretty nicely.Expectd more from Neverland, with all the backlog sales.
Yeah, lol. They're undeniably "similar", for whatever that matters. It's kinda whatever, I don't think he copied it although that's the first thing a lot of people will say, lol.
If having similar poses is a copy of an already existing pose in a drawn medium then One Piece copy its cover from an old cover from the Wolverine mini-series marvel did in the early 90's like in the comments section of the same tweet stated.I don't know, seems to copy that OP cover a bit too much for it to be a coincidence.
Wasn't the OP cover recent? Why go for that pose out of all the poses he could've possibly done. Seems like copying to an extent to me. And the similarities don't end there with the black elements to their arms.If having similar poses is a copy of an already existing pose in a drawn medium then One Piece copy its cover from an old cover from the Wolverine mini-series marvel did in the early 90's like in the comments section of the same tweet stated.
Good point, it was that tweet that pointed it out in the first place. It doesn't really mean much either way.Who cares lol
No that cover came out when bleach, Naruto, and Kuroko where still running in the magazine so its a fairly old. Outside of the "black" covered fist and the pose I see no similarities and even the "black" fist thing in each series represent different things so that's even a stretch of a similarity. I agree that a pose is a pose so it doesn't really matter you cant really say its copying since body movement can't really be trade marked.Wasn't the OP cover recent? Why go for that pose out of all the poses he could've possibly done. Seems like copying to an extent to me. And the similarities don't end there with the black elements to their arms.
Huh, for some reason that OP cover seemed more recent to me. I never said the manga wasn't a success or that I don't accept it, I don't see the problem with discussing the issue if it was pointed out by whoever posted that tweet. No need to be sensitive about it.Dude, that's truly annoying... Black Clover can't do NOTHING and the people already think it's copying something. That OP's cover is from the year 2013, c'mon, let's stop with this bullshit, sounds like the people don't wanna accept the manga is a success.
I'm confuse. What's the real here the former or the latter?Not sure, but look like, for 1st time in this 5ch topics, someone post fake.
But in 2 case, look like "login" its different compared to before. Habitual guy change login and post at 7:44pm or same day, they are 2 fake. In 2 post, number is very near.
First oneI'm confuse. What's the real here the former or the latter?
I see the comparisons that some say it has to other series as a stretch. I've never saw it being any more similar to a series than any other that is running/use to run in the magazine.The constant comparisons to other shonen manga are rather unfair to be sure. But honestly Tabata kind of brought it on himself by playing it so safe with his writing to an absurd degree. Even now despite some improvement in the writing (take my opinion with a grain of salt), it still cannot differentiate itself the same way its contemporaries did thus comparisons are inevitable.
The first page on Black Clover is literally the first page of NarutoI see the comparisons that some say it has to other series as a stretch. I've never saw it being any more similar to a series than any other that is running/use to sun in the magazine.
This. Not because of the cover but because its Black Clover.Who cares lol