Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2017] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

OfficialHxH

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2017
Messages
1,043
Reaction score
1,909
Country
United States
Is there an anime/manga thread on 2chan.net? Cause i haven't seen one
 

Ecchi Boy

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 31, 2011
Messages
1,036
Reaction score
1,307
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
True we don't exactly know and wow lucky you! Lol it cost me $8 to ship and $4 for the hxh vol. 34 manga. And that was obviously just in Japanese. But hey if it's better for you to keep doing that by all means lol
Tell me where you buy at? I need to know I have been shopping at amazon and their shipping is ridiculous
 

Ninjaz

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2017
Messages
216
Reaction score
172
Country
Joker
One Piece is in a similar boat. The pages have become really cluttered with sound effects and dialogue
Gonna have to agree with that. I've been having more and more trouble following One Piece in Japanese with the chapters over the last few years, than I do with the old volumes.
I personally don't have as much trouble following it in English, probably because I'm much more fluent, but it is easily noticable there too.

Sometimes there is so much on the page that I just fall of the wagon.
Which makes me wonder how some of the young readers, with a reading capacity like mine, are able to navigate through some of the cluttered pages, with so much stuff to direct your eyes at.
 

vampire killer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2011
Messages
802
Reaction score
465
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
bc low bha first this cant be is as fake as it get
 

cody

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2017
Messages
1,929
Reaction score
877
Country
Joker
That oneshot is eye-catching at least, surely this ex-assistant will get his shot sooner or later. Curious to see what he puts out.

I would love it if a new series started suddenly/soon, since I wasn't impressed by the latest batch.
 

Mammo

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2015
Messages
4,755
Reaction score
8,897
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Jump Weekly Sales 6 Nov. to 12 Nov.

1- One Piece #87
3- My Hero Academia #15
5- Food Wars #27
7- Dragon Ball Super #4
8- The Promised Neverland #6
9- Seraph of the End #15
10- Boruto #4
14- Platinum End #7
22- Twin Star Exorcists #13
23- Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs #8
27- Dragon Ball Side Story: The Case of Being Reincarnated as Yamcha
30- Moriarty the Patriot #4


※30位以下のおおまかな実売目安(推定)
30位19500/50位13000/100位7750/200位4450/300位2750/400位2100/500位1800


I only copied stuff in the top 50
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,076
Reaction score
6,934
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Im glad shuudan has explosive popularity for a cover. Though i hope the characters didn't age up that much. Roku and soushi were cute.
 

cody

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2017
Messages
1,929
Reaction score
877
Country
Joker
Hold it right there, we don't know if the leaks are real and you know that Shuudan doesn't have explosive popularity at the moment, at least not for now.
 

De La Croissant

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2014
Messages
804
Reaction score
668
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
There's a "bait" in his name for a reason. XD

Anyway, if Shuudan really got cover, then it will be clear that the way of creating the rankings really has changed.
 

cody

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2017
Messages
1,929
Reaction score
877
Country
Joker
There's a "bait" in his name for a reason. XD

Anyway, if Shuudan really got cover, then it will be clear that the way of creating the rankings really has changed.
I wanted to say his post looked like obvious bait, but I decided not to. Also, I heard here that Shudan might move over to another magazine, but no one really clarified where that speculation comes from.
 

De La Croissant

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2014
Messages
804
Reaction score
668
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I hope it is true. It's such a comfy series.
 

cody

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2017
Messages
1,929
Reaction score
877
Country
Joker
Yeah, as I've said here before, I stopped reading the manga since I didn't want to be dissapointed if it got the axe. The first chapter really left a very positive impression on me.
 

Caiops

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2015
Messages
803
Reaction score
519
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Does the girl in Shuudan its a boy after all?

Because its strange Sharkbait liking a manga having a girl.
 

Caiops

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2015
Messages
803
Reaction score
519
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Please be true then..

RxL in top 3, please *-*
 

Mr.Fujimaster

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2017
Messages
437
Reaction score
304
Country
Brazil
It's a weird ToC. It sure is fake.
But I would like these positions of Yuragi and Robot to be real.
RxL and WNL winning color pages in the next issue would also be good.
 

Halloween

Formerly Buranchi
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 20, 2013
Messages
2,545
Reaction score
6,845
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Have BC's anime ratings been published yet?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top