I needed some time to process whats happening right now, but Im fine now.
First of all, I can assure Lady pompom passed me a DN and it matches with what she said, its says: WYIS , Kato , Elusia
She wrote down Elusia's name as she said and Im 99% sure she's townie.
Secondly: 3 MAFIAS, I was quite sure of the existence of two mafias in a game of this dimension, thats why I was suspicious of everyone who simply assumed there was only one, but 3 is insane. When Vandred confirmed himself to be mafia I inmediately thought that Gry was a confirmed townie since the start but this reveal broke all my ideas for today.
This is the most trollish game ever, good job hosts.
Lastly, when thinking of Gry being mafia lots of things start to fit. I trust pompom fully and gnut aswell, why? Because I think this situation right now only can mean he really was used by Gry, him hinting his role since the very start also makes me believe him a lot more than the likes of Monkey, who has spent the whole game following the current and never was suspected by Gry, his reasoning in the matters have been incredibly poor compared to the previous TG game.
So if gnut says he's det I will believe him, because its our best card right now, I also want to discuss the DN matter and I will do it shortly.
I agree with desin right up there, If vandred knew Gry was mafia det then there's another mafia det from Dark-red mafia roaming free aswell, so we must be extremely careful.