Games Mafia Game 58 - Umineko: How to play 13 - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Doesn't the Mafia Boss show as a normal townie according to the rules?
That would explain it if that's the case. I'll double check.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The timing isn't the only thing I actually called him out for... :
1-His interactions with Gry, by Gry saying on multiple occasions that he trusts gnut the most. I don't see why nobody is looking at this at all, especially since Gry is a mafia.
2-His targets for investigation are conveniently all dead to confirm their roles and by extension, his "sanity". One is Jesus while the other is a Mafia Boss, I find it really convenient that he targeted the targets who are just right to confirm his sanity.
3-His vote at first came out without any sort of explanation and then he mentioned himself being detective.
Then add the timing being right after Gry died. I don't know what to say really besides him being the most suspicious. He really didn't try to reply to me in a way to save himself. And he keeps on ignoring how Gry kept calling him the most trusted (which imo sounds like a code for something). That is my case for gnut, if you have a more suspicious person, then please present it, I am willing to listen.

As for the mirroring you did with the mafia, balance isn't really needed. As far as I know this is the first game to have 3 mafia groups. We could really just have 2 Dets and that is about it. But yes, we need to find the last mafia detective.

And I don't really know if WYIS is a mafia or not, he could be but gnut sounds really mafia to me as of now, if he does turn out to be a Mafia detective though then we would go for WYIS.



First, its because I have exams coming up and today I am free. I was planning on being active anyway because I expected Gry to die.
Second, because gry turned out to be a mafia (who I really trusted and kinda "left" the game for him). I really decided to take matters into my own hands.
You expected gry to die.. i believe the opposite.
I expected him to be protected
 

MonkeyD-Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
551
Reaction score
2,328
Age
27
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Monkey keeps involving me with vandred...if i was his team mate you think i wouldve voted on him so early on day 3...same with niichan day 2.
Who would throw their boss under the bus?

I believe there was 3 small mafia groups and the lack of kills is because possibly one group is eliminated.
Actually, Gry was really insistent on Vand being mafia, and he did turn out to be a Mafia Detective. Could it be that you and Gry were on the same team and by this you were the very first to vote Vandred before anyone else ? And going by your results your sanity wasn't really confirmed then.

Also, when did I say you are in Vand's mafia ? I actually said the opposite and associated you with Gry...
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
@MonkeyD-Dragon I never said that the timing is the only reason. Just that we should focus on everything else which makes a compelling argument.

You expected gry to die.. i believe the opposite.
I expected him to be protected
Same for me, I expected him to survive. Maybe an insane doc killed him, while the Mafia targeted him as well. Would be quite fun. Vandred's mafia knew that he was mafia so they probably did not target Gry. I could imagine one Mafia being dead already but it would feel too easy.
I certainly expect lovers to be in this game as well.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
If anyone is interested: (yes it looks ugly as hell, just bear with it... in the next game I will try to make a proper layout)






--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ah fuck, Kato was killed D2, not as the images imply in D1. Sorrymasen.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Monkey, as long as a det gets two different results he can prove his sanity in the 3rd night. If he got two townie results with the mafia bosses and then got guilty on Spirit it means he's Sane Doctor, I thought you would get something like that, or are you avoiding it on purpose.
Im starting to think you and WYIS are both from Gry's Mafia, therefore the weak attempt on bandwagon.

But it wont happen because even if gnut is lying the logical course of action is to lynch spirit to prove gnut, not in reverse. @WithYouInSpirit said his role is passive and affect other players without him targetting anyone... Freeman/Burden? its the only one that fits in the whole list lol.
On the contrary if WYIS dies lynched and is revealed townie I will kill gnut with the DN pompom gave me, since @MonkeyD-Dragon is hinting prostitute he wouldn't block me, right?
Oh wait, Pompom wrote Elusia's name on the DN and she didn't die. Are you actually Mafia Escort Monkey? Did Gry tell you to block Pompom? Is Elusia the remaining Boss?

Holy cow, everything fits, you guys dont convince me at all and even more with your behaviour in the previous days.

Votekill WithYouInSpirit
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I meant Sane Detective up there, my bad
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Ayy,thanks for the even Cooler ava:zomg

Things are a big mess
Theres 3 Mafias now
Wtf :notlikethis

And I gotta say props to Grysun,hes really skilled at this game,barely even suspected him :XD
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Soooo Lady PomPom just shot up to number one suspect
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lady pompom and monkey are both claiming prostitute.
Well my money is on monkey being the liar
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Monkey says he isnt...but what else could block besides barkeep on town side?
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
It's being complex now

WYIS being a Mafia doesn't mean Gnut is a townie either.

He maybe a Mafia detective.But let it go for now

Vote Kill WithYouInSpirit

If Spirit is revealed to be a Town I will vote for Gnut next DP if I am not killed this NP.
 

MonkeyD-Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
551
Reaction score
2,328
Age
27
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Monkey, as long as a det gets two different results he can prove his sanity in the 3rd night. If he got two townie results with the mafia bosses and then got guilty on Spirit it means he's Sane Doctor, I thought you would get something like that, or are you avoiding it on purpose.
Im starting to think you and WYIS are both from Gry's Mafia, therefore the weak attempt on bandwagon.

But it wont happen because even if gnut is lying the logical course of action is to lynch spirit to prove gnut, not in reverse. @WithYouInSpirit said his role is passive and affect other players without him targetting anyone... Freeman/Burden? its the only one that fits in the whole list lol.
On the contrary if WYIS dies lynched and is revealed townie I will kill gnut with the DN pompom gave me, since @MonkeyD-Dragon is hinting prostitute he wouldn't block me, right?
Oh wait, Pompom wrote Elusia's name on the DN and she didn't die. Are you actually Mafia Escort Monkey? Did Gry tell you to block Pompom? Is Elusia the remaining Boss?

Holy cow, everything fits, you guys dont convince me at all and even more with your behaviour in the previous days.

Votekill WithYouInSpirit
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I meant Sane Detective up there, my bad
Sure, that was at first that I asked him about his "sanity". But I still don't buy that he's a detective thing. And I already mention my suspicions of him, I was already suspicious of him the moment I saw Gry revealed as Mafia detective, mainly due to how much Gry said he "trusted" him, now you can't tell me that a mafia detective like Gry would say he trusts gnut for....

I admit there are other suspicious people. Mainly xnut and Empty(gnut hinted way too much at day 1 for him to have a group of people working with him, he would never lay himself open like that so I trust him because of that. But niichan is a great way to continue our chain from Spriggan, if he shows as mafia we can probably keep going the same way on others like xnut. I think we shouldn't focus other targets right now.
lol I don't trust almost anyone :XD I trust you, I trust Lambu. I also trust Belserion since she practically killed Spriggan. Everyone else is a mystery for now. I've seen @MarmaladeSky lurk here a lot. Asia has been doing similar to her other games, not sure if that's good or not. xnut voted me weirdly, but that was maybe just day 1. Elusia, Gryffindor, zimb, those are all newbies who could be mafias too. Spirit, desin, Empty are a bit shady. I think I trust Zasz but niichan has him around his finger lol.
I may also trust zimb, his act about not having a clue about the system was pretty authentic. Either he's godly at this or he really had no mafia to give him instructions and tips during the night.
And why would they give you the Death Note when Greg is super trustworthy.
@gnut I'd like some of your thoughts too. Right now I trust you the most by far. Who should we consider as our 3 kills?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


@goodboy_lawlett priceless :lmao
I mean we could give 2 to gnut. Hell even all 3 :lmao But yeah best to give 1 to each person we trust.
Whos gonna frame you for what? I trust you more than anyone this game, no way am I giving the Note to someone else. But if you really don't want it then idk, I will think about a replacement? But I think you should have it. At least to carry on my will if I really die tonight as Vandred predicts. Get em uncle :nod
..this many times without it being suspicious, if its not a code for something then I don't really know anything.....more so he suggested giving the notes to gnut too. As a matter of fact I find that you are also somehow on the list of people gry also "trusted" alongside Pompom, but Pom herself said she doesn't trust Gry at first, so I would believe she is innocent. You on the other hand Lambu, you are jumping to defend gnut when accused, and somehow I am mafia with Spirit and Elusia.

Also, why the hell are you two putting words in my mouth that I am a prostitute ?
Or you're just sowing the seeds for getting another townie killed after you die. Lover? Then I bet we'll see another dead mafia tomorrow won't we? Traitor? But you won't tell us that will you? :eyeroll
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

People may have blocked them or he may have been lying yeah. Or @MonkeyD-Dragon are you Prostitute and blocked him?

Nah, I am not prostitute.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
So then are you bar keeper? because there's nothing else that fits your description. You said your role works on specific conditions against specific targets.
The only one I trust right now is pompom, the 3rd mafia shit has destroyed all my thoughts from the previous days.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sure, that was at first that I asked him about his "sanity". But I still don't buy that he's a detective thing. And I already mention my suspicions of him, I was already suspicious of him the moment I saw Gry revealed as Mafia detective, mainly due to how much Gry said he "trusted" him, now you can't tell me that a mafia detective like Gry would say he trusts gnut for....












..this many times without it being suspicious, if its not a code for something then I don't really know anything.....more so he suggested giving the notes to gnut too. As a matter of fact I find that you are also somehow on the list of people gry also "trusted" alongside Pompom, but Pom herself said she doesn't trust Gry at first, so I would believe she is innocent. You on the other hand Lambu, you are jumping to defend gnut when accused, and somehow I am mafia with Spirit and Elusia.

Also, why the hell are you two putting words in my mouth that I am a prostitute ?
I have no control over what gry said...could you find any of my post where i said the same?
Im the one kept insisting there has to be 3rd party...well i was half wrong.
There was a 3rd mafia....
Give it up monkey...you and spirit are finding every reason not to believe me xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So then are you bar keeper? because there's nothing else that fits your description. You said your role works on specific conditions against specific targets.
The only one I trust right now is pompom, the 3rd mafia shit has destroyed all my thoughts from the previous days.
You know me as a mafia...my style is to fit in...no?
Is this fitting in:heh
 

MonkeyD-Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
551
Reaction score
2,328
Age
27
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I have no control over what gry said...could you find any of my post where i said the same?
Im the one kept insisting there has to be 3rd party...well i was half wrong.
There was a 3rd mafia....
Give it up monkey...you and spirit are finding every reason not to believe me xD
Codes aren't really always supposed to be a conversation between you too. Gry could be telling you something and just waits for you to respond accordingly. It'd be stupid if you also reply with the same.

Also, why do you keep associating me with Spirit when I agreed with Desin that if he could be a mafia boss ? And spirit himself did question me. Its like you are trying to frame me in order to survive. Which I would bet is really the case here.

So then are you bar keeper? because there's nothing else that fits your description. You said your role works on specific conditions against specific targets.
The only one I trust right now is pompom, the 3rd mafia shit has destroyed all my thoughts from the previous days.
Then why the hell are you defending gnut then accusing me of being mafia with gry if you only trust Pompom ? I also find it very very funny you ignored the rest of my post where I again call out gnut. This really smells mafia, from both you and gnut. Someone has to be blind not to see the play here.....

And no, I am not barkeeper. I will talk about my role in a bit.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Codes aren't really always supposed to be a conversation between you too. Gry could be telling you something and just waits for you to respond accordingly. It'd be stupid if you also reply with the same.

Also, why do you keep associating me with Spirit when I agreed with Desin that if he could be a mafia boss ? And spirit himself did question me. Its like you are trying to frame me in order to survive. Which I would bet is really the case here.


Then why the hell are you defending gnut then accusing me of being mafia with gry if you only trust Pompom ? I also find it very very funny you ignored the rest of my post where I again call out gnut. This really smells mafia, from both you and gnut. Someone has to be blind not to see the play here.....

And no, I am not barkeeper. I will talk about my role in a bit.
Yes...plz enlighten us how you can block if not prostitute or barkeep....
Escort much monkey?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
The thing is, even if they dont believe gnut they dont have a reason to build a bandwagon against him, its ridiculous.
Reminds me of the previous TG game with the Kato lynch. I was mafia back then so of course I let it happen, but the logical course of action that day was to kill Panda who was against the wall with Gry and Farfalla. Not following logic was the doom of townies back then.

If Wyis with his mysterious passive role dies and is revealed townie... well we lynch gnut tomorrow or even kill him tonight with the note. Now if we lynch gnut and he's revealed as sane det Im going to be mad, we lose the one who could be our last det, do you see a good play in this? The townie Monkey from the previous game wouldn't.
You jumping on him like that and building a wagon with the guy that was accused screams mafia.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Im talking to Monkey up there
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top